Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Friday, October 9, 2020

Juji

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Friday, October 9, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. PDT /  1:00 a.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Client and Server files will be rolled back to the previous version prior to the 10/7 maintenance.
    • Several bug fixes from 10/7 may become undone with this change.
  • Server network settings will be adjusted.

Note: The server queue will still be temporarily enabled, but we will remove it once we verify the performance has significantly improved.

Edited by Juji
  • Haha 3

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, Foxes said:

what about party bonus exp?, again 100%?..

please say yes :)

Only the server file is being rolled back, not the server boost setting. It will still be 50%. 

1 minute ago, SweetSacrifice said:

What a joke... Why u give random GM buffs without any notice on forum at all??? You should tell people some days before u do this at least.

What a bad work!

No GM Buffs are being given out today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Machidiel said:

REALLY??

Server files will be rolled back to the previous version prior to the 10/7 maintenance ???

About the exp ??

The server files that were deployed on 10/7 will be rolled back, not the player data.

• Like 1

@Juji @Hime How come you make mistakes during 1st week of event, and also during the 2nd update and the reward is 1 Dandy ball 100%?

I hope you sort out something better in these 2 hours if you want the global chat to stoop being flooded of people complaining about these unscheduled mantainance.......

Some people already went to sleep, or have work at this time of the day and have no time to wait 2 hours for a random mistake you made....

Edited by ElizabethSan

@Juji We understand that you have to do this emergency maintenance, but the time is inappropriate. EU people with Paid Runes will lose 7-8 hours of XP and all this to fix what exactly? What couldn't wait until tomorrow afternoon or Monday? Please try to be more respectful to your clients. 

PS : 100% 1 hour buff is a not really a compensation 

I play with mage - and any problems. All was ok in oly.

Here exist just 1 problem - 1000+ bots!!! And its clear. Stop this and not will be any lag. Why need this 1000+ low lvl acc online on bot in coal and etc? Why need this 1000+ low acc in Oly? If we play in the weekend - we want good time in Oly - not to kill every second fight low lvl acc - which farming codex for RTM.  Oly 4h from which you must to kill 2h RTM codex farm acc... We not have what to do? How to solve problem..? Its easy - revard in the Oly just if you win 50% +1 fight. Remove circlet, dragon bracelet scrolls from coal - and no problem.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't NEED to be in a party (Of my own) if I had same advantage as other classes with way over powered Skills at same level,  Mystic Muse Used to be able to SOLO group mobs it's level, not have to spend thousand of dollars of gear weapons +10 to Xp in your own level range.  Counting on other in this game is pointless.