Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Friday, October 9, 2020

Juji

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Note: The server queue will still be temporarily enabled, but we will remove it once we verify the performance has significantly improved.

funny thing...all my 9 alts with no prestige pack did not get dc'd...my 2 toons with prestige got dc'd...lol and wtf...guess prestige pack has nothing to do with getting dc'd.

Edited by voo

1 minute ago, voo said:

funny thing...all my 9 alts with no prestige pack got dc'd...my 2 toons with prestige got dc'd...lol and wtf...guess prestige pack has nothing to do with getting dc'd.

Why would you think prestige would make a difference as to whether you DC or not? haha

• L2 Team

Servers are coming up now! We ran into issues with the rollback, but the network changes were still implemented.

We will be monitoring the servers for further latency delays and I have also temporarily spawned Dandy for the weekend. Tersi will be up for the next 2 hours!

Apologies again for inconvenience today! Additional discussion is needed for extension of the server settings. 

33 minutes ago, Juji said:

Servers are coming up now! We ran into issues with the rollback, but the network changes were still implemented.

We will be monitoring the servers for further latency delays and I have also temporarily spawned Dandy for the weekend. Tersi will be up for the next 2 hours!

Apologies again for inconvenience today! Additional discussion is needed for extension of the server settings. 

thanks, things seem to be normal atm again but server is still light so please keep watching and looking forward to extension or 3 days of 100% party xp bonus <3

@Juji

You seem to messed up the XP with this latest update. (if i had to guess i would say you took the 50% Party Xp boost)

Was that intended?

Edit: We tested a few things, seems the party xp boost is still working but i could have sweared i was getting more xp yesterday with less XP bonus.

Edited by BurnCycle

• L2 Team
10 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

@Juji

you said server reroll it back to before maintenance, i still see Abu can be toggle it.

We did not roll back anything and deployed network changes to the servers.

35 minutes ago, bentorero said:

@Juji Angel cat NPC gone too soon...

Angel Cat will sometimes not re-appear for a few hours or until next maintenance. She is very random. Dandy is up and is always reliable.

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

We did not roll back anything and deployed network changes to the servers.

Angel Cat will sometimes not re-appear for a few hours or until next maintenance. She is very random. Dandy is up and is always reliable.

Angel Cat is a cat :D She walks her own paths :P:D 

If I'm being honest the melee lag is starting to bother me. Unless I play my Doomie. Manually I kill faster than I do with the macro. There's no pause or half second for the targeting to set on something like with the macro. Next Target, Dash. Easy. But it doesn't work like that with automated macro. It's Pause > Next Target > Next Target > Pause > Dash. Somteimes it works right and macro is fluid. Next Target>Dash>Next Target>Dash. No delay at all. But that is once every 100 or so kills.

Those seconds add up. I wonder how much time is wasted between the automated attack macro delay and the melee lag? I haven't bought any instance extending tokens because I'm convinced I'm not getting the benefit of the full hour because of the lag.

• L2 Team

We will have another unscheduled maintenance tomorrow on Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. GMT+2 to update the client/server with a potential fix. More details on the approximate time it will take to complete the maintenance will be posted early morning.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

as you see now Naia is Normal and not Heavy, we had delay on exp, you did Maintenance for 2 hours and then you gave Tersi when the hole Europe was sleeping..

it's a bit unfair...

@Juji Please do NOT extend xp settings at all, in fact please just never run any increased xp settings ever again and let korea fix field xp itself instead.

Also please investigate the emergence of a new RMT company starting to spam, log in on the server and just stand in gludio for a few minutes and you will know what i mean...

I think it would be fair to either extend the exp event for a few days more, or change party from 50% to 100% if the login queue is removed.

Due to the time the maintenance last night was, a lot of my CP has lost out on at least 8 hours exp, swamps, and are currently stuck in a login queue waiting to come back.

This exp event is helping people catch up, so please help us.

Edited by justAnotherISS

I rather see no more xp events or extensions, the main problem right now is people logging in their useless alts that kill 1 mob a hour "because it can get so much more xp" which then in turn causes everyone else to have to wait very very long...

During login also had a disconnect on the que wait, going to log my perma red and remove a bunch of players to reduce the que... for everyone pissed about being disconnected after that 1 hour death say thanks to Juji and NCWest for this!

8 hours ago, Juji said:

We get disconnect and when we log there is a 120 queue and then we lose our spots and our exp...

Destiny and Prestige Packs still running, a temporarily spawned Dandy or Nevit buff is not the solution..

Random disconnections well done ncsoft worst company i ever seen and angel cat on chronos but naia gets a nothing like always just give me an email once you remove queue again i would love to play again but only if queue leaves and.... I want my money back prestige and exp runes every 1-2 hours i. Getting dc while my internet connection is flying like a bird without any problem ?.