Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Friday, October 9, 2020

Juji

We still lose experience, it is very annoying to wait for hours to enter the server, a queue of 653 players is simply too much, this denotes a deficiency in the server's capabilities, translated into loss of experience and your time in runes etc., I really think that the directors must take action and extend the event for one more week with 100% bonus as well as the times of our runes, such as prestige, xp, sp, drop, vitality, etc ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alchohealer said:

Are you mad or something for pulling manually for the best feoh in the l2 world??? I am not a bot i have done it many times 6 hours storm before update if you got good music and beers its easy besides you are newbie i was online ingame 10 hours a day on 2015 where macro wasnt even exist.well was exist just to use mobs names to make macro etc but still i am used to it farming like 12 hours a day sitting on a chair... Simply you havent tried world of Warcraft and other games to understand that.. good lyck random keep calling me bot I like having fans why don't you try report me in ncsoft they won't find anything strange on my programs i am clean as a cat ??

That's right, 10 hours in a row, 15 years ago the old school ... Besides, there were many more players on the servers and there was no delay, no queue. Beer and good music and some tequila late at night to motivate ...

20 minutes ago, PolersTeam said:

That's right, 10 hours in a row, 15 years ago the old school ... Besides, there were many more players on the servers and there was no delay, no queue. Beer and good music and some tequila late at night to motivate ...

I am not joking mate haha... Dont forget some good weed so you won't feel a thing 

• Like 1

I got over 20 pms for a Ketra party as a tank 109 (65k pdef) in the past 2 hours because everyone's tank is sitting in the queue. Usually I shout and get maybe 1-2 people who want me.

A lot of healers of CP's I know of are also waiting the queue logging.

Our healer got disconnected from game, we waited 2 hours for him to finish queue... Luckily we had our ISS who could take over the healing.

You destroy the players gaming experience with the queue.
Paying customers have lost since Wednesday at least one to almost two days of their XP Rune. 1/15 of the paying value of the Rune without any compensation.

Compensation? Dandy ball and Dragon buff & Tersi while the players were all offline due to server restart and late game time.

Can't do the reboot at a reasonable time line? Please listen your customers.

5 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

I got over 20 pms for a Ketra party as a tank 109 (65k pdef) in the past 2 hours because everyone's tank is sitting in the queue. Usually I shout and get maybe 1-2 people who want me.

A lot of healers of CP's I know of are also waiting the queue logging.

Our healer got disconnected from game, we waited 2 hours for him to finish queue... Luckily we had our ISS who could take over the healing.

You destroy the players gaming experience with the queue.
Paying customers have lost since Wednesday at least one to almost two days of their XP Rune. 1/15 of the paying value of the Rune without any compensation.

Compensation? Dandy ball and Dragon buff & Tersi while the players were all offline due to server restart and late game time.

Can't do the reboot at a reasonable time line? Please listen your customers.

I feel frustrated :(

this long queue is because those players that have 2 or 3 computers playing. I know someone that have 7 full partys on blazing (all characters from him). 

you guys really dont think about put a limit on accounts can be online per IP or something?

28 minutes ago, Friyan said:

this long queue is because those players that have 2 or 3 computers playing. I know someone that have 7 full partys on blazing (all characters from him). 

you guys really dont think about put a limit on accounts can be online per IP or something?

That is the majority of the problem. They should have the xp bonus on lvl 107 + zones to avoid the no lifers to abuse of this benefit. But thank you for the info, i'll make everyone in the queue a favor and go to blazing swamp and pk all those useless characters to help speedup the queue so that the relevent players like andouilles and ihyperlite can log in quicker.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, L2quote said:

go to blazing swamp and pk all those useless characters to help speedup the queue so that the relevent players like andouilles and ihyperlite can log in quicker.

If you are trolling then i will add the 50 euro subscription to Log IN aswell for those who want to play lineage anymore.. They will be 50 max. Better than thousand players, right ? @Juji

15 hours ago, Juji said:

Servers are coming up now! We ran into issues with the rollback, but the network changes were still implemented.

We will be monitoring the servers for further latency delays and I have also temporarily spawned Dandy for the weekend. Tersi will be up for the next 2 hours!

Apologies again for inconvenience today! Additional discussion is needed for extension of the server settings. 

it's almost 1pm eastern time now 

where is detail info regarding this?

how long it's gonna be down?

520+ waiting que is not acceptable

three time down last two days totally messed up my cp exp plan and etc

17 hours ago, scrapy5672 said:

All idiots stop crying about the server stop spending your money on ncoin buy NEW computer I have no issues other than all you idiots crying.... 

Why do you insult others?
Which problem you have?

In addition, the maintenance is not being done because the computers are damaged, or it will be that you have a nasa compulator that does not detect server errors. xD
noob!

4 hours ago, philosophy said:

What? Is this new feature they added in  Coal? Cause i didn't see any drop of these at Coal. Do you mean Primeval maybe?

Its revard from mentes coins. Or new "profit" for RTM bots. To udestand this - all xp event = fast mente lvl = fast RTM Eur/$

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

• Juji unpinned this topic