Forums

Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Friday, October 9, 2020

Juji

5 minutes ago, senichi said:

Got dc at 12:34 i have an week package of 200% exp... its already been almost 2hours and im waiting in queue for 125 players.... whats going on?

Seems you are new or i dont know but its time to leave this lame game or better leave this corporation 

Melee atack was really bad. I was force to change spot from 111 lvl to 107 to make some progress on Dreadnought using all macro for crit skill as normal  atack just did nothning. This server's geting worse and worse... Now I just lost 11h of my 200% exp rune. I Can't log in as im stuck for ages in queue and im not sure if I get in into game till next restart. I don't bother. 'Im going with dogs to the park spending nice day. I hope all problems will be fix soon, cheers!

we have a queue of 300+ ppl at 655am central...

yea u guys changed something back alright...

lagged boosted xp is better than no xp at all.  queue will be 2+ hours at peak times...

please give more reasons for ppl to quit, this is getting annoying.

Edited by iHyperlite

306 to 276 = 30 minutes on non peak times.

this is going to be 2+ hours easily.

@Juji im sorry but i dont spend 2grand + a month on ncoin to deal with this stuff.  you already forced half of the major spenders to quit which utterly destroyed the already crippled market on naia (we had 3-4 top 25 rank ppl quit in last 1-2 months, couple dragon weps, full stacked chars who spend 10s of thousands a month). now we get the best xp event we have had since the boosted xp about 10 months ago, you do a super late maintenance, and then toss on a queue at a majorly lower level than what it was.

the game is 16 years old. you need new hardware.  no other region plays like your server with lag.  im sure other people who pay like me, less than me and/or way more than me are frustrated as well.  And melee lag is basically an ignored issue, it doesnt exist in other regions.  I'm starting to see why people left to go to core and other regions, and the cost model is only a small portion of it.

on a queue, prestige status should push you above everyone else in line, or give no queue at all.  make f2p have queue.  i won't keep spending to sit in a queue for 2+ hours after a disconnect on a weekend.  not to mention a random dc basically kills any party you had, because you now need 2-4 hours to log in.

i literally agree to pay in every way to boost my char in all ways (items, runes, recharge stones, event items, etc).  but i am just the same when it comes to logging in to play.  that is not right.  classic had vip status boost your place in the line, prestige should do the same, or give a more expensive prestige with better items that also bypasses the queue.

Hell, even sell a queue bypass item for 4k ncoin. i dont care. but having me sit at a login screen for 2 hours only to be able to click enter game and my pin in a small 5 minute window is not what i pay for.  if i miss the window bc i had to do somehting in that 2 hours (bc you know, life and kids and stuff), well too bad, restart that queue.

if this entire week (and the possibility of the event extended to next week) ends by sitting in queue statuses, im probably gonna quit too.  i was shooting for 114, but this will be enough to move on.  i already dumped a ton of cash on erupting and runes the 1st week that party status was bugged (false advertisement much?).  now, i just cant log in to use the stuff i bought.

there is only so much patience a customer can have, and i am a fairly patient person. 

@Juji please explain the queue.  this was not present during last week, so the files were not simply "rolled back".  queue is in client files?  or server files?  bc both were rolled back to last wednesday and we had no queue at all for months.

this week (and yesterday specifically) was absolutely horrendous on lag and dc's. the week before (that you rolled back to) was not (although dc's were kind of bad on the 100% week). lag was the normal melee lag weve had for 1+ year

Edited by iHyperlite
typo

400 queue on naia, probably 3 hours to get in the game

Got dc several time since yesterday after maintaince, idk what did you do with the "rollback" but before the server was not so unstable.

Between yesterday and last night there are already more than 16 hours lost on exp items such as runes. 

If the server keep working like this, you will need to think on make the runes loss time only when the account is online in the game. The prices of the stuff on the ncstore are not cheap, and you are making it imposible to be used ingame

Hope you can trully rollback, and not apply a ninja patch sended by the office on korea that usually break everything

Gm!!! wtf i have 2 hours of wait for enter in "queue" and im enter  and dc in 15 minuts, ho is the problem ? im buy prestige pack and destiny pack for this event ho are the problem with ncsoft ? they looking for more people leave to core server ?

13 hours ago, Juji said:

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Friday, October 9, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. PDT /  1:00 a.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Client and Server files will be rolled back to the previous version prior to the 10/7 maintenance.
    • Several bug fixes from 10/7 may become undone with this change.
  • Server network settings will be adjusted.

Note: The server queue will still be temporarily enabled, but we will remove it once we verify the performance has significantly improved.

Come on Really ??   600 players in the queque ?????  almost 2 hours  waiting and dec me again ?   Jesus !!   Come on !!!

13 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Remove circlet, dragon bracelet scrolls from coal - and no problem.

What? Is this new feature they added in  Coal? Cause i didn't see any drop of these at Coal. Do you mean Primeval maybe?

Edited by philosophy

14 hours ago, Juji said:

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Friday, October 9, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. PDT /  1:00 a.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Client and Server files will be rolled back to the previous version prior to the 10/7 maintenance.
    • Several bug fixes from 10/7 may become undone with this change.
  • Server network settings will be adjusted.

Note: The server queue will still be temporarily enabled, but we will remove it once we verify the performance has significantly improved.

Thank you very much for purchasing the in-game queue,
Thank you so much I'm really happy
because it discourages me from playing more than 4 hours in line waiting for the bleep to enter the game what is the use of spending and spending on ncoin's?

going to do events know the risk do something with the server before to support the number of players

I am very disappointed with you always doing something to ruin the game.
well I hope that we will have a big compensation on that because banning players that abuse never seen.

2 hours ago, ArtaX said:

Start stop your adrenaline Bots and the queue will be reduced. What's happened you cannot run for the best feoh of the server? Afraid of doing it manually?

Are you mad or something for pulling manually for the best feoh in the l2 world??? I am not a bot i have done it many times 6 hours storm before update if you got good music and beers its easy besides you are newbie i was online ingame 10 hours a day on 2015 where macro wasnt even exist.well was exist just to use mobs names to make macro etc but still i am used to it farming like 12 hours a day sitting on a chair... Simply you havent tried world of Warcraft and other games to understand that.. good lyck random keep calling me bot I like having fans why don't you try report me in ncsoft they won't find anything strange on my programs i am clean as a cat ??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Juji said:

We will have another unscheduled maintenance tomorrow on Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. GMT+2 to update the client/server with a potential fix. More details on the approximate time it will take to complete the maintenance will be posted early morning.

I know you've got a lot to do, but it would have been really helpful to post this as a separate topic instead of burying it under yesterday's unscheduled maintenance post.  Thanks.

• Like 1