Known Issue: Exploiting Raid Bosses with Summoned Pets

Hime

How much longer will they cry? Do you want the ncsoft team to give away the rbs? if you can not do the rb is because it does not give you the intelligence to organize or simply do not have the equipment or the number of people needed, stop giving so much importance to people who complain every 10 seconds

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ThePicante said:

How much longer will they cry? Do you want the ncsoft team to give away the rbs? if you can not do the rb is because it does not give you the intelligence to organize or simply do not have the equipment or the number of people needed, stop giving so much importance to people who complain every 10 seconds

+1.  I agree.

If bug = use high lvl summons on low lvl RB -> nothing bad in it. Crying some ppls - it's LOL & trash. & what next? What bad in it? What bad  with what people can faster exp 1-85? WHAT ?  ALLO, PPls, you nothing to do, except to cry ? Who crying about it -> you idiots? or what? Life not giving you? 

Administration, please do not listen crying of some emo-like people.

2 minutes ago, Skatt said:

If bug = use high lvl summons on low lvl RB -> nothing bad in it.

Summons should be cursed/patrified the same way that players are if there is a level difference, if they aren't then this should be considered a bug.

However, if the issue is that people used their brain and do raids as wynns and also summon other servitors to get more hits, then I don't see anything wrong with it.

31 minutes ago, Helv said:

Summons should be cursed/patrified the same way that players are if there is a level difference, if they aren't then this should be considered a bug.

However, if the issue is that people used their brain and do raids as wynns and also summon other servitors to get more hits, then I don't see anything wrong with it.

Good idea

Emo-like ppl, you would be rather cry about the lost academy or daily rewards

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

It has come to our attention that raid bosses are being exploited by certain players. The exploit involved summoned pets and breaking the current mechanics with raid bosses. We advise you not to party with players using this exploit nor to use the exploit yourself. We will be addressing this issue with the dev team and in the meantime, any additional attempts to use the exploit may result in sanctions against your account.

What "this" exploit?

How can we know which party we shouldn't join when we don't even know how to detect a "suspicious" party?

I understand the double edged sword here, Cant release the bug without more jumping to use it...

But if youre threatening bans, I guess you need to give something to look for/stay away from in order to not get banned.

If its the old trick working again, does anyone actually test the updates before they come out?

And I dont just mean here... Im speaking about Korea as well.

7 hours ago, mixa said:

The Wynn+his servitors should count as only 1 hit, not 3 (2 pets hitting + the Wynn himself).This is protection of RBs exploiting too.Consider fixing this.90% of the raids are now killed with multiple Wynns logged and hitting 2 servitors + pet + the wynn itself hits = 4 hits per second or more.You can aswell remove the barier if it stays this way lol.

Why not removing the damages made by sumoners servitors also ? 
The master doing enough damages, why keeping servitors hits ? ... Seriously dude ... You shouldn't speak at all ..

8 hours ago, Chrysty said:

The master doing enough damages, why keeping servitors hits ? ... Seriously dude ... You shouldn't speak at all ..

Sorry, if you like exploiting, I don't.

18 hours ago, mixa said:

The Wynn+his servitors should count as only 1 hit, not 3 (2 pets hitting + the Wynn himself).This is protection of RBs exploiting too.Consider fixing this.90% of the raids are now killed with multiple Wynns logged and hitting 2 servitors + pet + the wynn itself hits = 4 hits per second or more.You can aswell remove the barier if it stays this way lol.

1500 atk spd (cap) = 1.5 hits per second.

So if wynn and his servitors hits 1.5k atk spd - they made 4.5 hits per second (3 x 1.5).

Also I would like to know does Marks works as hit?

If landed mark (=damage) count as a hit, so wynn can deal 4 additional hits per second within 10 seconds.

So 1 wynn = 8.5 hits per second :)

10 hours ago, Chrysty said:

ain't you a dh that recently invited to farming party just b'cos they need more wynns?

You really scream like "DON'T TOUCH MY BREAD!11111"

Really, you sound like "I JUST STARTED TO FARM RBs! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT KIND OF EXPLOIT IT IS BUT STOP CRYING"

Who the hell are crying here? Only you ;)

On 12/15/2017 at 1:47 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

It has come to our attention that raid bosses are being exploited by certain players. The exploit involved summoned pets and breaking the current mechanics with raid bosses. We advise you not to party with players using this exploit nor to use the exploit yourself. We will be addressing this issue with the dev team and in the meantime, any additional attempts to use the exploit may result in sanctions against your account.

Guys good job but if you want to STOP certain players. You need ask first question why they farm many years and make monopol like EXEQTOR, OVERDPS, FISTFURY etc (Naia server). EVEN now when random time respawn they are  24h in game. Better focus to check where this adena going what they doing ppl who have full gear.

IT'S so clearly  that they doing RMT.

You want more donations, more players, BAN RMT players.

22 hours ago, mixa said:

exactly.

5 hours ago, Hank said:

Guys good job but if you want to STOP certain players. You need ask first question why they farm many years and make monopol like EXEQTOR, OVERDPS, FISTFURY etc (Naia server). EVEN now when random time respawn they are  24h in game. Better focus to check where this adena going what they doing ppl who have full gear.

IT'S so clearly  that they doing RMT.

You want more donations, more players, BAN RMT players.

FistFury appeared couple months ago :)

but it is the same person as was before.

ANYWAY y'all don't have enough brains to farm RBs

I seen lotta RBs been alive within few hours and nobody hadn't even try to kill them.

Btw random respawn is a nice thing, some RBs (like gludio, elven, orc village, wastelands) still spawns at the same time as before update :)

17 minutes ago, Bumbaclot said:

FistFury appeared couple months ago :)

but it is the same person as was before.

ANYWAY y'all don't have enough brains to farm RBs

I seen lotta RBs been alive within few hours and nobody hadn't even try to kill them.

Btw random respawn is a nice thing, some RBs (like gludio, elven, orc village, wastelands) still spawns at the same time as before update :)

I know that FISTFURY is BONFIRES, SLEEPGR, aka Ashens.

But if you have brain why you don't do them?

23 hours ago, Skatt said:

+1.  I agree.

If bug = use high lvl summons on low lvl RB -> nothing bad in it. Crying some ppls - it's LOL & trash. & what next? What bad in it? What bad  with what people can faster exp 1-85? WHAT ?  ALLO, PPls, you nothing to do, except to cry ? Who crying about it -> you idiots? or what? Life not giving you? 

Administration, please do not listen crying of some emo-like people.

lissend buddy, there is 3 thousand chars logued all the time and lest say half of that is people,  we have 3 kind of people in this game, society parasits who dont work and wake up at 3 am to kill rbs, over geared people who can kill anything with the gear they already have and casual players who work

its fine that before people can exploit in the past killing 6 boss 101 in 1 min each one, but this game is moving to casual players  because each of them aport to the game lest say 20 dolars each week , and with the lowered population of the game, now the server is been mantain with it

people will say whales mantain the game and this is true in the past, but whales now have so much gear that they dont need to aport money to the game, they are farming dragons and ebay the gear, selling adena to nc buyers so look like they aport to the game ,in the youtube videos, but in real they are not, but its important that someone have to buy those nc to influx adena to casuals= whales make a indirect contribution to server

but parasits are not, they are killing the server, years ago many many years rb was one of the main atractions of l2

people log just to make the rbs of gludio there was cc fight for drop, there were distracted players for the pvp players to kill and people just log for it

parasits kill that part , and with that there is a genereation of new players who dont know about this part of l2, thats why rbs are alive, people dont know what to do and  other people are making noise before they learn.. this is so funny  ,  nc is trying to revive that and i applaud it 

parasits kill the game, kill one of the most fun parts of this game, parasits dont aport nothing,  no one cares for the crying,  be cool that we maybe (maybe) have the fun of the rbs back ,  dont get embarrassed yours selfs posting this bs , nc dont care , casuals feel disgust with you, just shut up and look some other exploit, or better a job

10 minutes ago, Longinus said:

making loundy and supermarket :/  

and like i say there is a genereation of new players who dont know about this part of l2, thats why rbs are alive, people dont know what to do 

Then why ncsoft wasted their time to make Patchnote  if noone read them ... i think ppl can leave forum for 10 mins and read patchnote . On last update they put Barrier + Random respawn but ppl still afk fishing and posting on forum how all is bad and not even try to go for raid. As i understand ppl  who dont even care about the raids try to harm the others.

1 hour ago, LazyQQ said:

My house is clean , breakfast was 10 hours ago, in my country atm evening . Fishing and watching movies like others but not qq about raids like others . 2k ppl online waiting for one guy who make cc ? not bad .

my apologies,  i did try it , i organize 3 pts  i open it my self  , pass the leader and open  another one, use my iss box in one and me in another one and even like this we cant break the barrier ,  the requeriments are too much, i continue thinking that the barrier is necesary but 3 pts ( ramdoms) w/o been able to do it its not the way to reactive rb.. 

and i doubt if people fail this will loose the fear to do it @Hime

14 hours ago, Bumbaclot said:

ain't you a dh that recently invited to farming party just b'cos they need more wynns?

You really scream like "DON'T TOUCH MY BREAD!11111"

Really, you sound like "I JUST STARTED TO FARM RBs! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT KIND OF EXPLOIT IT IS BUT STOP CRYING"

Who the hell are crying here? Only you ;)

Are you seriously talking to me ? While you don't even know me ? Please, close your mouth hard.

I'm from Freya server. And i'm farming 101 - 105 RB's with only 1 sumonner that is one of damages dealers. I'm not impacted with this "exploit". Even if it's not any exploit that using servitors ... It's like Summoners are allowed to summon 2 pets, but are not allowed to use them for hit ... Loul What kind of drugs did you took ? 

Archived