Known Issue: Exploiting Raid Bosses with Summoned Pets

Hime

8 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

Are you seriously talking to me ? While you don't even know me ? Please, close your mouth hard.

I'm from Freya server. And i'm farming 101 - 105 RB's with only 1 sumonner that is one of damages dealers. I'm not impacted with this "exploit". Even if it's not any exploit that using servitors ... It's like Summoners are allowed to summon 2 pets, but are not allowed to use them for hit ... Loul What kind of drugs did you took ? 

Have I said at least single word about wynns and their pets?

You probably mess me with @mixa

What makes you even smarter :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bumbaclot said:

Have I said at least single word about wynns and their pets?

You probably mess me with @mixa

What makes you even smarter :)

Naaaah right you didn't take me appart to talking about sumonners issues, just saying don't cry you are DH members that farming, if you farming don't talk ...

Yeah you are definitly smart as well .. Once again, don't talk at all.

On 12/14/2017 at 6:47 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

It has come to our attention that raid bosses are being exploited by certain players. The exploit involved summoned pets and breaking the current mechanics with raid bosses. We advise you not to party with players using this exploit nor to use the exploit yourself. We will be addressing this issue with the dev team and in the meantime, any additional attempts to use the exploit may result in sanctions against your account.

You will work with the dev team on raid boss exploits but you wont work with the dev team and refund players on losing +10 or higher enchants after salvation patch released that cost adena/nccoin = real life currency which is theft.

5 minutes ago, NomadicExile said:

You will work with the dev team on raid boss exploits but you wont work with the dev team and refund players on losing +10 or higher enchants after salvation patch released that cost adena/nccoin = real life currency which is theft.

They won't spoke about nothing.

Don't you know NCwest team?

9 hours ago, Chrysty said:

Are you seriously talking to me ? While you don't even know me ? Please, close your mouth hard.

I'm from Freya server. And i'm farming 101 - 105 RB's with only 1 sumonner that is one of damages dealers. I'm not impacted with this "exploit". Even if it's not any exploit that using servitors ... It's like Summoners are allowed to summon 2 pets, but are not allowed to use them for hit ... Loul What kind of drugs did you took ? 

Surprsingly enough (or maybe not for many of us), your very clan member beholding a dragon weapon is one of these exploiters flagged up for abusing this glitch, so you better do your rehearses before tryin to talk big and act naive. Here isnt dreamland and ppl r savage.

As long as they think of PETS who do not literally have any purpose in the game. 

Trying to deceive the other 98% normal legit players. There no exist any reason why they should stay  to play here, till they don't ban ppl who violate the rules of game (RMT, EXPLOIT etc.)

Rules are same for all. Need to give chance to everyone.

Can't remember the last time that some one was exploit l2 with out involving wynn class.Bots Adena farmers,Bots xp farms , Bots Raid Farmers and more and more . Remove that class and solve it once it for all. Army of wynn's in any  exploit activity

34 minutes ago, AllCom said:

Can't remember the last time that some one was exploit l2 with out involving wynn class.Bots Adena farmers,Bots xp farms , Bots Raid Farmers and more and more . Remove that class and solve it once it for all. Army of wynn's in any  exploit activity

original.jpg

1 hour ago, AllCom said:

Best solution! Remove wynn class!

And titan! And Eviscerator (wth it's IMMORTAL DURING STEEL MIND!!!)

Then remove sayha's seer (CHEATER HIDE!)

Then Feoh (those mana shield is insane!)

Then duelist (face to face makes him immortal!)

Let's remove all classes and races. Let's play Human Fighters :)

6 minutes ago, Bumbaclot said:

Best solution! Remove wynn class!

"And titan! And Eviscerator (wth it's IMMORTAL DURING STEEL MIND!!!)

Then remove sayha's seer (CHEATER HIDE!)

Then Feoh (those mana shield is insane!)

Then duelist (face to face makes him immortal!)"

• against players ??? Not a problem there are many counter meters.

How do you solve an army of wynn's in bot mode? Area full of wynn's exploiting everything. Quest 8k/10k just a market for bots wynns. Adena farmers 24/7 , bots wynns. Instance - bots wynns, RB the same, xp the same. Everywhere wynns that are used buy third part software. 

How can a player competitive a software that run 24/????

Let's remove all classes and races. Let's play Human Fighters :)

5 minutes ago, Bumbaclot said:

against ANY damage. You probably don't even know how skills works.

Please leave forum once and forever :)

Spend your time to solve how you can find a way to ks evi. SM is a op skill but time limited. Any way you looks like young and new that believe you own the world (this forum, l2, maybe even ncsoft). Thing's are a little different.  

44 minutes ago, AllCom said:

Spend your time to solve how you can find a way to ks evi. SM is a op skill but time limited. Any way you looks like young and new that believe you own the world (this forum, l2, maybe even ncsoft). Thing's are a little different.  

ks means Kill Steal.

So now, read your message again.

And help me to recognize your speech.

On 17/12/2017 at 7:55 AM, AllCom said:

Turtle Ascethic is a pet, and os is a strider, or a deynonichius or a kookaburra.

What wynns have are summons, that comes up as skills.

Now that you, the ol' great L2 warriors that understand more about scripts and bots than your very characters abilities/skills, have learnt this simple difference, you can go on and continue to havoc upon debating who is more clueless and who isnt even close.

Hime / Neutron can you answer us why useless pets can't be used?

It work as it should be? So what if  9lvl + different character hit raid again will get curse so remove Raid Curse, or remove pets characters etc, close game.

You should take care about RMT in that game.

PUT REFLECT IN RAID // PVP ZONE // AND MAKE 1 PC 1 WINDOW BOX NOT 3 4 5 6 7 MAKE UNABLE THEY FARM WITH 1/2/3 PPL

OR SIMPLY BAN RMT AND ALL PROBLEM SOLVED

• 2 weeks later...

@Hime

Can we get absolute confirmation that bringing normal summoners with normal summons hitting as a a raid force, is not considered an exploit?

This thread has caused panic among a lot of people who were using the normal mechanics to help break the barrier.

Your support ticket teams is claiming "Using summons of any type for barrier breaking, is an exploit"

Archived