Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Saturday, October 10, 2020

Juji

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. PDT /  7:00 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

With this maintenance:

• The Client and Server files will be rolled back to the previous version prior to the 10/7 maintenance.
    • Several bug fixes from 10/7 may become undone with this change.

Note: The server queue will not be enabled after maintenance, but it may appear when the server is over the max capacity limit.

I expect something for this inconvenience!!!  My only day off from work and I want to play the game I'm paying for with my hard earned money.  That's how this shit works....  I pay for a service and you deliver a reliable service!   ~Thanks

Edited by Brit
Your MOM
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Juji said:

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. PDT /  7:00 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

With this maintenance:

• The Client and Server files will be rolled back to the previous version prior to the 10/7 maintenance.

Note: The server queue will not be enabled after maintenance, but it may appear when the server is over the max capacity limit.

Do we get  a code for a compensation pack? LoL-_-

Edited by Negasonic

this just crazy how much i and others put into your game and how unsatisfied i am at the lagg for melee lag for a server how about reroll to the back of the day pay per account to play? this is so ignorant to keep us from the xp event to try to catch the others in higher lvl. i wonder if yall just love our money so much that your ignoring how your really losing players in your game?

please give us some stuff like core servers seems how they always have more and you guys are just hungry for our hard earned money from the us...

gm buffs for a 72 hour or gm buffs for the whole week comming as to you guys cant fix what your messing up! 

Hey would be nice from you for all this inconvenience (we got 3X restarts and lot of people lost XP) to give GM Buffs + 1 week more on XP Event.

We lost spots where we farm, we lose time, we lost prestige and other runes time, we need some kind of compensations cause is not a problem to log in, the problem is to find farming area!. That danddy buff is more or less useless. 

So please GM Buffs + 1 more week of event at least !

Regards

• Like 1

If i need to go to work before 1h mantainance, I lost 1 day of XP because of this "Unscheduled mantenance". Same yesterday. We are not just randomly waiting all day for you to mess up and have to restart server again. I think we all expect something better than "Dandy balls" and "Tersi 100%" few hours. 3rd time in 2 days for God's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spending so much money on xp boosts for this waste of time?...............

37 minutos atrás, Juji disse:

Os servidores de jogos ficarão inativos para manutenção não programada hoje, sábado, 10 de outubro de 2020 às 11h PDT / 19h GMT + 2 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 1 hora.

Com esta manutenção:

• Os arquivos do cliente e do servidor serão revertidos para uma versão anterior antes da manutenção 10/7.
    • Várias correções de bugs de 10/7 podem ser desfeitas com essa alteração.

Nota: Um fila do servidor não será habilitada após a manutenção, mas pode aparecer quando o servidor está acima do limite de capacidade máxima.

Extend the XP event for another week please! :x

Edited by Klayton

40 minutes ago, Juji said:

With this maintenance:

I suggest that, for the good of the community, you postpone the exp event for one more week.

this week I have already lost exp due to server problems.
it's not fair!