Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Saturday, October 10, 2020

Juji

I suppose that as a service that some of us pay monthly with the prestigue pack, even donating monthly for ncoin open some compensation? Oh, will they simply continue to ignore what the players who pay their salaries demand?

Edited by cristianga123

Just now, XelNadu said:

i ain't even mad. The people raging here are raging for no reason. The server will be back in 1h, 1h people. You are all addicted to this game and act like junkies.

Nothing to do with being addicted. If you pay for a service (like subscription) and they don't provide the services that you are paying for, you have the right to claim and to get a compensation. Maybe you never claim to ISP providers, mobile phone service, etc when they stop giving you the services you paid for.....

What problem requires them to  rollback.

The Client and Server files will be rolled back to the previous version prior to the 10/7 maintenance

this doesn't explain what the issue is. other than some one crying that there not getting what they paid for... sure  would be nice to know what the issue really is. 

• Haha 1

... mistakes mistakes mistakes... Stop this buged "xp" event - and not will be any lag, and any other problems. So easy... the same mistakes all the time! Firs making 'events' - but dont remember that this game just for 4000-5000 people...

p.s.: im sure - they will extend event time - and will be lag for all this extented period :) In the past - all the time was like this - never not learn from mistakes.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

They'll get it fixed.  Yes, we all enjoy Lineage as our entertainment other than TV, but "shit happens".  Instead of complaining and attacking their abilities to maintain a game server, maybe you should be thankful they are trying to reconcile game issues. They always compensate for server downtime; we all know this.

2 minutes ago, MartikaCS said:

They'll get it fixed.  Yes, we all enjoy Lineage as our entertainment other than TV, but "shit happens".  Instead of complaining and attacking their abilities to maintain a game server, maybe you should be thankful they are trying to reconcile game issues. They always compensate for server downtime; we all know this.

not all the time they don't

As a software architect with more then 27 years experience, I should to talk about Quality Assurence techinics, Unity Testes, Integration testes, code coverage etc ...

(probably dont have any, I can`t even find where to fix my nickname on forum (its Mephistopholes.. :/ )

But I`d also knows that shit happens on software...so I`ll not complain 

But, what I can`t understand  silence about those who payed Prestge|Destiny Pack.  And please don`t even think about a useless 1 hour buff.

Today I`d probablly gonna loose one more day of farming/ game, couse I`m out of home..

23 minutes ago, scrapy5672 said:

What problem requires them to  rollback.

this doesn't explain what the issue is. other than some one crying that there not getting what they paid for... sure  would be nice to know what the issue really is. 

Seems what started all this is people complaining about server lag and melee lag. I have 3 accounts with 2 of them being melee characters and I never had any lag. So not sure if some had bad connection or a cheap pc.

The funny thing is imagine what is going on on the office now...
Get that .rar, unpack, override all the files, check the .cfgs (sort of enablequeue = 1)...
Cmon!!! We said an hour!!! Time is ticking! 
Would not like to get on these guys shoes. :/

4 minutes ago, MartikaCS said:

I've never known them not to provide some sort of buffs (increased xp) when the servers go down.... and I've been playing for 13 yrs.

So you should have been there when toons were almost not moving and getting killed by mobs and they needed to restart the servers again and again and again until they fixed it but ppl lost a lot of time xp and even cash on purchasing almost worthless boost items so ppl spammed forum with complaint and complaints and complaints and to appease they gave gm buffs and month long xp buff... but they would not have compensated for that utter trash event had ppl not complained...  I seriously doubt you have been here for "13 years"

""So you should have been there when toons were almost not moving and getting killed by mobs and they needed to restart the servers again and again and again until they fixed it but ppl lost a lot of time xp and even cash on purchasing almost worthless boost items so ppl spammed forum with complaint and complaints and complaints and to appease they gave gm buffs and month long xp buff... but they would not have compensated for that utter trash event had ppl not complained...  I seriously doubt you have been here for "13 years"""

Oh, but I have been playing for 13 yrs..... And this current event they've given us is the BEST event for players I seen in a long time.  30 days of full vitality and xp is very expensive.  I'm not going to kick them in the crotch for "free" leveling.

Edited by MartikaCS

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. PDT /  7:00 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

With this maintenance:

• The Client and Server files will be rolled back to the previous version prior to the 10/7 maintenance.
    • Several bug fixes from 10/7 may become undone with this change.

Note: The server queue will not be enabled after maintenance, but it may appear when the server is over the max capacity limit.

? i can still toggle abundance, can you light me up for what you rolled back?