100% damage to dragons from DW

Skirn

I tested the stage 1 dragon weps from event in dragon valley vs my +13 limited dual daggers.

I obviously had more crit dmg from sa's on the limited, but the 100% dmg boost seemed non existant. 

For numbers, the crit dmg missing vs the stage 1 was Death 12% + Fire 15% + Shilen 7% +20% Aug = 54% crit dmg

Limited was easy 25-35% more dmg on targets.

Edit: hi mike

Edited by iHyperlite

17 hours ago, Rodah said:

I suspect it only applies to the actual dragons and not dragon type mobs. 

I know what you mean, but I don't think that's the case here either.It has 0 bonus on any dragon.Also it's meant to be active versus anything that's a dragon....

@Juji can you do a quick test and let us know what's going on with this +100% damage on dragons of the Dragon claw weapons please?

Edited by mixa

On 10/21/2020 at 1:27 PM, iHyperlite said:

I think they mean, when you are at a main dragon, the dmg is capped at 20k. With a dw, it would be 40k. I dunno if that's true, but it's what the guy is claiming I think. 

yes. but not event lvl1 D.W. crap that is below +15/16 limited throwers. and you will not see a difference if your build is not on skill power skill crit rate/dmg and focus on skills.  

5 hours ago, ArctodusSimus said:

yes. but not event lvl1 D.W. crap that is below +15/16 limited throwers. and you will not see a difference if your build is not on skill power skill crit rate/dmg and focus on skills.  

oh snap, once again, what?

• 1 month later...