Best group combo with leveling groups?

Amiroth666

Hi all,

So me and my cousin have rejoined and alot seems to have changed! We were wondering what's the best group combo for leveling as we plan on making a few accounts to assist potentially between 4 and 6 I guess 1 iss and 1 healer but which and what damage dealers? 

Thanks 

Best AOE DDs - Yul Ghost Sentinel   and Feoh Storm screamer

Melee DDs - Eviversitrator and Duelist/Titan with the right gear

Tank -- Elven for tanking best defense / Hell Knights - Shillien for Damage

Healer - I use a Shilien Saint but all healers are equally as good

Iss - Doomcryer i best all around buffing class if you have two iss make then 2nd one a Spectral Dancer or Sword Muse and they special buffs stack with the Doomcryer Bison Chant

On 10/18/2020 at 7:59 AM, FatherFortuitous said:

Agree with Sly mostly, but I would pick Titan over Duelist. Duelist only shine at higher levels and if you have above average gear. Titan shines right away at every level. If both Duel and Titan have same gear and weapons are about same level for each class, Titan is better.

eviscerator > tyrrs

heavy punch

4 hours ago, bentorero said:

eviscerator > tyrrs

heavy punch

Right, but again, Sly was only talking about Duelist and Evis. I suggested Titan over Duelist, with Evis being the other default.

That said, Evis are getting nerfed soon, aren't they? And isn't it easier to get a really good slasher for cheap as opposed to fists? Or if he's more of an elite player, even easier to get a DW slasher than DW fists?

Edited by FatherFortuitous

You both should stick to one account, and use pots. That's fastest.

4 and 6 I guess 1 iss and 1 healer but which and what damage dealers?

You don't need a healer technically, your Iss can do that. Archer pew pew   , Dreadnutt aoe  , Temple Tank aggro scoop , Swiss Iss