EXTEND THE EVENT ANOTHER WEEK - TOO MANY DISCONNECTS ALL WEEK!!!

14 hours ago, Darkesttunnel said:

Please fix the disconnects and extend the event for another week.  I have been disconnected so many times this past couple of weeks!

Respectfully,

HB

Disconnect - its just your problem. Change computer, router or internet provider. And stop see any Youtube (allso on phone - if using WIFI) or anything what using big internet trafic - on the same router - which using play L2.

25 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Disconnect - its just your problem. Change computer, router or internet provider. And stop see any Youtube (allso on phone - if using WIFI) or anything what using big internet trafic - on the same router - which using play L2.

No, it’s on their end.  My computer is strong enough to power a rocket back and forth to Uranus, and my ISP is stable and very fast!  I know many people who got affected by this.  They need to make it up to us.  An additional week would be fair for everyone...

Thanks for your comment...

3 minutes ago, Darkesttunnel said:

No, it’s on their end.  My computer is strong enough to power a rocket back and forth to Uranus, and my ISP is stable and very fast!  I know many people who got affected by this.  They need to make it up to us.  An additional week would be fair for everyone...

Thanks for your comment...

Its not true. Im not have any dc from server. Just sometimes (1-2 in month) - but its my internet provider problem.  Its just your provider or rooter problem.

9 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Its not true. Im not have any dc from server. Just sometimes (1-2 in month) - but its my internet provider problem.  Its just your provider or rooter problem.

I believe they orchestrate disconnects in different areas at a time.  For example my internet was fine, but I was not able to log into the game and it kept giving me error to check my ISP provider. I double checked and my internet was working fine in all other applications at that exact moment.  Then a couple hours later I was able to log in.  It’s not my ISP or my computer.  Trust me!

Edited by Darkesttunnel

37 minutes ago, Darkesttunnel said:

I believe they orchestrate disconnects in different areas at a time.  For example my internet was fine, but I was not able to log into the game and it kept giving me error to check my ISP provider and my internet was working fine in all other applications.  Then a couple hours later I was able to log in.  It’s not my ISP or my computer.  Trust me!

maybe ~6mon  ago... i remember the same problem for all people...  (also me) - and problem was... 1 game Championship in USA.... they just use all trafik... :) 

50 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

maybe ~6mon  ago... i remember the same problem for all people...  (also me) - and problem was... 1 game Championship in USA.... they just use all trafik... :) 

I'm on Discord with around 80+ people and so many are saying the same thing.  It's not a coincidence!

Look ---->  https://forums.lineage2.com/discover/6/

Edited by Darkesttunnel

1 minute ago, Darkesttunnel said:

I'm on Discord with around 80+ people and so many are saying the same thing.  It's not a coincidence!

You can be where you want... if all people from the same vilage or coutry - its internet provider or etc problem - not server. I said - im not have DC long time. And if i have DC from server - i will write first. So if im not have (and no 1 from my clan not have) - but you and your "dicord" have  - where is the problem?

2 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

You can be where you want... if all people from the same vilage or coutry - its internet provider or etc problem - not server. I said - im not have DC long time. And if i have DC from server - i will write first. So if im not have (and no 1 from my clan not have) - but you and your "dicord" have  - where is the problem?

Your village will be next - Watch!

5 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

SAY IT!!! You do not want to extend the event one more week. Is easy to say,we have no problem to hear and we do not judge you. But some people want one more week of event due disconnects and lags,just as me,and some other people want the event one more week because they are late.

Edited by Ximinett
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ximinett said:

SAY IT!!! Yiu do not want to extend the event one more week. Is easy to say,we have no problem to hear and we do not judge you. But some people want one more week of event due disconnects and lags,just as me,and some other people want the event one more week because they are late.

First at all need to lie. Use lie - for reason extend "event"... Its not seriuos deal.

7 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

First at all need to lie. Use lie - for reason extend "event"... Its not seriuos deal.

I put link in my previous post from DEVs saying there will be disconnects and log in issues.  What more proof do you need?  Maybe you are just a casual player and don't stay logged in very long, because you turn your PC off at night to save money so you can buy rice...

2 minutes ago, Darkesttunnel said:

I put link in my previous post from DEVs saying there will be disconnects and log in issues.  What more proof do you need?  Maybe you are just a casual player and don't stay logged in very long, because you turn your PC off at night to save money so you can buy rice...

In last 6years im loged more then 99% time (24/7) :) Off - just if im in holiday and stay in other countries :) So... You just talking not with your lvl and knowleges person. And im not 14-18y baby. Im already tired from you. Thats all.

4 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

In last 6years im loged more then 99% time (24/7) :) Off - just if im in holiday and stay in other countries :) So... You just talking not with your lvl and knowleges person. And im not 14-18y baby. Im already tired from you. Thats all.

LOL - Ok sorry to make you upset.  I enjoyed chatting with you.  Thank you for your professional feedback...

6 hours ago, aitrama said:

People that had started late or they where on vacations ,did not had the time to complete the Event!

Please ,Extend this event for at least 1 more week.

Or people who work and cannot spend all day raising a newly created pj! We need at least one more week to go up to 76! Please Extend the event!

1 hour ago, Ximinett said:

SAY IT!!! You do not want to extend the event one more week. Is easy to say,we have no problem to hear and we do not judge you. But some people want one more week of event due disconnects and lags,just as me,and some other people want the event one more week because they are late.

why do you want extend? even with 21 days looks like neither of your chars reach lvl 60 lol