EXTEND THE EVENT ANOTHER WEEK - TOO MANY DISCONNECTS ALL WEEK!!!

14 minutes ago, Oktoberfest said:

why do you want extend? even with 21 days looks like neither of your chars reach lvl 60 lol

Extend because of all the disconnects and log in issues.  Myself and many others were inconvenienced by this server issue that players had no control over.

Enough is enough with event extension time man finally this server must go forward and not stand because you or some ppl was to lazy to get the rewards, server have stack in a point that ppls with 5-10bill items go end farm in fog or at discipline so i hope to get a good update instead of this non tradable weapons that you wanna play with chances so if you are lucky to get a A grade weapon +10 or more , no man just enough. Fix fighter's @Juji

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

First at all need to lie. Use lie - for reason extend "event"... Its not seriuos deal.

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

In last 6years im loged more then 99% time (24/7) :) Off - just if im in holiday and stay in other countries :) So... You just talking not with your lvl and knowleges person. And im not 14-18y baby. Im already tired from you. Thats all.

How we know that you are not lieing in this last message? Maybe you say this for get medals and not getting the event one more week...

But do not worry,the event will not be extended,and you have your orgasm,profit.

Guys,we wanted the event extended for one week,some of us due lag and disconnects,others for we are late,those last ones get low event coins for get the valakas necklace,i had 300+ event coins,i only needed 1 week more for get the valakas necklace,and now they have been removed the coins...

:D

Edited by Ximinett