Best accessory lay out for archer r99

Amiroth666

Hi everyone, so I'm just in need of advice for the best layout for level grinding with my archer accessory wise. 2 rings 2 earrings and a neck, dyes and any other advanges that will allow me to enter the 101 areas a little safer than the starter gear.

Thanks 

Sam

To be honest get rare or paulina jewel set for NC Store until you make adena in game to build it out.

Mine as i have built it a little is Queen Ant Soul Ring Crafted with Str

Ring of Creation

Atlas Earring +12

Orfen Soul Earring

Frintezza Soul Necklace with Mind (skill coolodwn)

This sort of a mid tier set up plenty ways I can upgrade but they also get expensive if you watch that guys video more bang for your buck in other areas.

20 hours ago, Slycutter said:

To be honest get rare or paulina jewel set for NC Store until you make adena in game to build it out.

Ring of Creation

Atlas Earring +12

Orfen Soul Earring

This sort of a mid tier set up plenty ways I can upgrade but they also get expensive if you watch that guys video more bang for your buck in other areas.

Paulina Eternal Ring from AH (if you have luck to find one) and 30 days warriors oly ring. That is better than Q.A / R.C.

On 10/13/2020 at 9:42 PM, Slycutter said:

Ring of Creation

Atlas Earring +12

Orfen Soul Earring

Hello, there is some BUG with craft option for AQ Soul Ring, isnt appear on NPC!!!

Best Accessory for you from my point of view are : Angel ring +6 or more/ Dragon Ring +3 (or more if you abuse restore policy  like some random archer on Naia), Pa'agrio's + Antharas Earrings, Gran Kain Necklace( or B. Valaks)