Bloody Haunted Chest

Not going to spend more than $20 this event. I only opened 8 boxes. Results? 3 Elcyums, 2 Star Signs, 2 Dye Crystals, 1 Gem Energy. In short, nothing I needed. I could have bought a pizza instead and been happier. :D

No doubt someone who opens a (bleep)load of the boxes will probably get better results.

Edited by BlackIce
  • Haha 1

Hi,
I've spent 750€ (1200 Boxes) on the event because I was waiting for such an event a couple of months and went all-in.
Got 1xValakas Fragment, 1xFafurion Dualswords Fragment, 1xClaw. Total 600 Boxes gone, remaining 600.
Tried 3x God Jewels boxes and only got crap material.
With remaining boxes, I used 100 normal ones and rest for Bloody boxes.

Mostly crap came out of it.

Lots of Brilliant Freya, some Gems for Greater Jewels upgrade etc. Not even one Greater Rune.

All the big rewards I got none from it.

Invested value 750€, gained items approx 300€.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, hi5 said:

Is it worth it? I can only make one ( I only have 600m adena), and I'm trying to get a better weapon then the exalted one.

If your goal is to get the top items and you intend to spend a lot on this event the bloody boxes are probably worth. If not, if you just want to gamble and get some items in return the normal boxes are your best bet.

5 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Hi,
I've spent 750€ (1200 Boxes) on the event because I was waiting for such an event a couple of months and went all-in.
Got 1xValakas Fragment, 1xFafurion Dualswords Fragment, 1xClaw. Total 600 Boxes gone, remaining 600.

Lots of Brilliant Freya, some Gems for Greater Jewels upgrade etc. Not even one Greater Rune.

Thank you for posting this.

9 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Hi,

in all this... just 1 mistake: "invested".

You play not first day - and must to know - cant "invest" in NcSoft West.

You can like game (in the fact - just game grafik, nothing more here not exist), can be hobby. But nothing more.

• Like 1