Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Juji

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. PDT /  9:30 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Server files will be rolled back to reduce the latency issues
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

With all respect we might have. This is now the 3rd time in two weeks that you rollback and do a maintenance outside of normal timing.
We ain't a private server, but an official server.
Thank you for taking this into consideration.

Edited by extase1987
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Juji said:

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. PDT /  9:30 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

apparently they only thing they care about is that they pay to their events and prestigue pack but to solve problems ?have no money? . are you the official server, find a quick solution or do you want us to continue donanting for playing lag ? i a new player who has been donating for 4 months and buying the prestige that you earn from continuing to play if they have this type of problem being an official server 

1 hour ago, Juji said:

With this maintenance:

Ignore the hate. Please keep trying to fix the melee lag issue. They will appreciate it when it's finally fixed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blitzball said:

what is melee lag?

It's the delay that all classes have, but fighter types more obvious than others, when auto attacking. The game didn't always have it, but over the last several months/year, it's been around.

The solution is to set up an auto macro, but tape down whichever function key you use for your fastest working attack skill. For example, on my Doombringer, if I use the auto macro for targeting, but hold down the function key that I assigned to Dash, he will proceed to attack multiple toons rapidly and successively with the only delay being in finding which target to kill. For other classes the "fix" is not so easy. And not all hunting conditions can be done using just one skill all of the time. 

By the time you should have understood that gamble with the company is not a positive thing if you don't have much to lose, here the house always ends up winning.

Mb you are new here but, this is what ppl are complaining constantly about the loot box mechanics in various topics on the forum, here many complain that they should receive at least something similar to the amount invested.

if you want to gamble with them GL for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Last week after similar rollbacks to already familiar melee lags (but im sure that they became more impressive ) we got also lags. Let me wonder , what we will have this time .

PS: can we be sure , that no one mains bitcoins on our servers? just curiosity O.o  , because era of torrents gone so far now

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lean said:

By the time you should have understood that gamble with the company is not a positive thing if you don't have much to lose, here the house always ends up winning.

Mb you are new here but, this is what ppl are complaining constantly about the loot box mechanics in various topics on the forum, here many complain that they should receive at least something similar to the amount invested.

if you want to gamble with them GL for you.

Scared money never wins.  Never bet with money you cannot afford to lose.  If you think your going to hit rich forget it rarely happens all my years i hit the jackpot only 2 times with high tier items that help me gear up to pretty good gear 3 - 4 years ago since then most of the been eh help add little damage or little something to my toon and break me even.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 1:45 PM, Slycutter said:

Scared money never wins.  Never bet with money you cannot afford to lose.  If you think your going to hit rich forget it rarely happens all my years i hit the jackpot only 2 times with high tier items that help me gear up to pretty good gear 3 - 4 years ago since then most of the been eh help add little damage or little something to my toon and break me even.

Gambling in this format is ILLEGAL, but thanks.. they have to be 1. Commissioned with a license and 2. PUBLISH WIN RATES. 3. Have an independent 3rd party ensure they are not screwing people with win rates. 

NONE of which is happening. So yes.. you're right.. never gamble with money you cant afford to lose. But NC Soft West "gambling" is the equivalent to playing the rigged shell game and the only one that knows the odds is them. Again..