Jump to content
Forums

Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 14, 2020


Recommended Posts

The only "winners" are usually the people who spend $$$$$$$$$ during these events. Like always, they'll rave about that the times that they won something, but they will never tell you the thousands and thousands of dollars spent where they got the same crap that everyone else got. I call them fireflies, because their arses are always glowing when they think they've done something great, and they always want more credit for "keeping the lights on" than they deserve. :D :D

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you gonna roll the server files back to a 1.5 years ago when there was no melee lag???    

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. PDT /  9:30 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. With

This Melee Delay you all describe As "BlackIce" says, I have done that many times, when they first introduced the MACRO system like way back. I always could attack faster holding down the "Function" KEY F1. I never considered this being an issue other than Program is not faster than Human response.  But When i returned I learned that if i start Auto Attack, hold down the F1(ass my Attack Skill) it would target faster than I could but the Skill would respond faster holding down the key. Only be a viable method if the monster you where attacking was ranged died in 3/4 skill hits before it got to you, or you died.  As far as Delay in ATTACK doesn't most melee have to run toward the target to use SWORD to attack. come on people that cant be instantaneous.  Or I could be just confused on what you all consider Melee or Ranged. Any ways yes Smashing the F1 key to use skill will always be faster. Let's fix the bug get back to game time, had long useless drive for 3 hr, home want PLAY the last few days of endless vit uninterrupted please. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RedStealth said:

This Melee Delay you all describe As "BlackIce" says, I have done that many times, when they first introduced the MACRO system like way back. I always could attack faster holding down the "Function" KEY F1. I never considered this being an issue other than Program is not faster than Human response.  But When i returned I learned that if i start Auto Attack, hold down the F1(ass my Attack Skill) it would target faster than I could but the Skill would respond faster holding down the key. Only be a viable method if the monster you where attacking was ranged died in 3/4 skill hits before it got to you, or you died.  As far as Delay in ATTACK doesn't most melee have to run toward the target to use SWORD to attack. come on people that cant be instantaneous.  Or I could be just confused on what you all consider Melee or Ranged. Any ways yes Smashing the F1 key to use skill will always be faster. Let's fix the bug get back to game time, had long useless drive for 3 hr, home want PLAY the last few days of endless vit uninterrupted please. 

the difference is most single target melee toons dont spam skills constantly like skill based classes do. so the lag is more pronounced.

 

also: you think the player base hasn't exstensively tested ways to get around it on pc side? for a year now?

Edited by Vegeta1326
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RedStealth said:

This Melee Delay you all describe As "BlackIce" says, I have done that many times, when they first introduced the MACRO system like way back. I always could attack faster holding down the "Function" KEY F1. I never considered this being an issue other than Program is not faster than Human response.  But When i returned I learned that if i start Auto Attack, hold down the F1(ass my Attack Skill) it would target faster than I could but the Skill would respond faster holding down the key. Only be a viable method if the monster you where attacking was ranged died in 3/4 skill hits before it got to you, or you died.  As far as Delay in ATTACK doesn't most melee have to run toward the target to use SWORD to attack. come on people that cant be instantaneous.  Or I could be just confused on what you all consider Melee or Ranged. Any ways yes Smashing the F1 key to use skill will always be faster. Let's fix the bug get back to game time, had long useless drive for 3 hr, home want PLAY the last few days of endless vit uninterrupted please. 

you are confusing "skills" with melee attack. The issue is with just regular old attacking. Such as with Dual weapons, fists etc. NOW it is down to simply attacking with and melee weapon. The swing speed or attack speed is the issue. A year ago with fists you could make somewhere around 4-6 attacks per second, that is down to about 2 now.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see it, My dwarf I stopped playing because he stands there for like seems ever before he attacks, but he has done  that for as long as I can remember I mean for like way back when there was still dwarven Village time way back.  That's why started playing ranged much faster on the draw could Kill hell of allot faster. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

is this 4th down less than one week period?

people spend so much money on ncoin

just try to get some exp 

it is so hard to make random ketra party now,b/c not many dd can do good damage there

and once u server down like this for one hour and 30 minute

alot of player will loose their half day or whole day exp since they set up and go to work and etc

and u guys just put cat and give us one dandy golden ball and we will just say thx and shut up?

we need one more erupting pot package to buy since mine got messed up and waist during those time period

also give player some gm buff,is it really too hard to make them happy?

u just spend some time with player at fantasy island,one or two hour a day lest time of event

if i was gm ,i will put some package that include some cocktails,dandy balls,erupting pots,roses,freya scroll 50 each to all player 

in their inventory

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TOY said:

if i was gm ,i will put some package that include some cocktails,dandy balls,erupting pots,roses,freya scroll 50 each to all player 

 

if i was gm, there would be blackjack. and hookers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of DD in Ketra, how would a 106 Duelist do there? was going try but low and behold the server announced down time when I was logging in. 

 

you wold prob die from aoe and do no damage. 110+ with decent gear minimum req.

Edited by Vegeta1326
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RedStealth said:

I don't see it, My dwarf I stopped playing because he stands there for like seems ever before he attacks, but he has done  that for as long as I can remember I mean for like way back when there was still dwarven Village time way back.  That's why started playing ranged much faster on the draw could Kill hell of allot faster. 

well done

please give this  man medal

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 1:49 PM, MrE said:

Gambling in this format is ILLEGAL, but thanks.. they have to be 1. Commissioned with a license and 2. PUBLISH WIN RATES. 3. Have an independent 3rd party ensure they are not screwing people with win rates. 

NONE of which is happening. So yes.. you're right.. never gamble with money you cant afford to lose. But NC Soft West "gambling" is the equivalent to playing the rigged shell game and the only one that knows the odds is them. Again.. 

Official scam. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RedStealth said:

Speaking of DD in Ketra, how would a 106 Duelist do there? was going try but low and behold the server announced down time when I was logging in. 

There is no XP loss on death, so go to Ketra and see. Isolate one of the mobs and see if you can get its HP bar to move one tiny bit before he kills you. :D

Seriously, I went there with a +++++ limited weapon on a stacked, fully buffed 108 archer and it took me to a long time to kill just one of them. You will die in seconds on a 106 Duelist, even if you had a Stage 1 Dragon Weapon and +12 armor set.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Juji said:

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. PDT /  9:30 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Server files will be rolled back to reduce the latency issues

what happened with event raid boss?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Scared money never wins.  Never bet with money you cannot afford to lose.  If you think your going to hit rich forget it rarely happens all my years i hit the jackpot only 2 times with high tier items that help me gear up to pretty good gear 3 - 4 years ago since then most of the been eh help add little damage or little something to my toon and break me even.

 

28 minutes ago, Lean said:

By the time you should have understood that gamble with the company is not a positive thing if you don't have much to lose, here the house always ends up winning.

Mb you are new here but, this is what ppl are complaining constantly about the loot box mechanics in various topics on the forum, here many complain that they should receive at least something similar to the amount invested.

if you want to gamble with them GL for you.

1- Do what you want with your money.

2- Any one beside you talk about get rich?

3- There's many ppl who are in the server like 4/5 months well geared without gamble, just selling their NCoins. I BET that's is the whay to go ATM.

4- Read again, mb you will got it the point, i ll help, if you spend 10 bucks you should get at least same in return (some crap itens that worth that 10 bucks in adena)

i dnt talk about jackpot, like open one box and get a dragon weapon.

Last events, suspicious safe/mistery box, d you knw any one who got the top reward? And when i say top reward is really top reward like dragon jewlry/weapon, not claw, not bless antharas. 

And what about the previous events, any one?

I dnt talk anytime about get the top reward for low money invest, i'm talking you need get at least same amount you invest in return or even at least something usefull, because like things are going, is better sale ncoin for adena and buy straight what you need, there's no need gamble, if you do you will just loose money like you say, only 2 times get high tier items in what 4 years?

 

Tired of this, each one interprets as they want, in the end, each one has what they deserve, that is why things do not evolve and remain as they are or even get worse over time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 1:49 PM, MrE said:

Gambling in this format is ILLEGAL, but thanks.. they have to be 1. Commissioned with a license and 2. PUBLISH WIN RATES. 3. Have an independent 3rd party ensure they are not screwing people with win rates. 

NONE of which is happening. So yes.. you're right.. never gamble with money you cant afford to lose. But NC Soft West "gambling" is the equivalent to playing the rigged shell game and the only one that knows the odds is them. Again..

Funny you should mention that. In the current events' pages, I noticed that they mention probability "average/high/low" etc. Not sure if they have done it again, but if not, that might have something to do with the regulation framework you mention.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlackIce said:

Bet they give you two gold balls and tell you to go have a nice day. :D

First time I actually get recharge stones and this happens. I'll consider it a divine intervention to remind me never to spend on l2store stuff again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't know what you fixed, but sure didn't fix people Attitudes. I couldn't even log into my normal spot, Bunch Aholes decided it was Fine to PK me on the spot, sec I logged in , I know QQQQ,,, But it's where I have my teleport set too, no reason to pk some one when they log into game. 

On different NOTE I was the Adult ,(Location EV south of where the swords dropped in game today) I Moved whole 5 feet away to new open spot, one buff round lvl5 I randomly die, over and over , nothing different than the last 2o plus days of playing in the same spot same party. same every thing, I cant play more than 30/40 min now with out dyeing very fast randomly for no reason. what EVER u fixed surly screwed something else up. thanks for ruining the last few days of best event VIT ever. Why Couldn't you just do normal event you know the ones where you don't charge us 100's dollars to enjoy game, Like the old fashioned Pumpkin smashing, where players got together smash pumpkins.. good old fun. But with his post sure I'll get random Dc now from server cause I voiced my Opinion…. So once again thanks for your attempt to make game fun, This event more screwed up than Trumps tax return, if I understand this correctly ,you NEED Angel's Protection Enchant Scroll Event to trade for it. Where do you get Angel's Protection Enchant Scroll, if you say we got to buy it, to play the event you all have gone to all new High of unprecedented way to make money off the gaming people. cause i cant figure out his dumb event, Plus you make us take off Head item that both give stats some need to go do an event to kill something that probably dumb reward.  Thanks but no-thanks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, scrapy5672 said:

Where do you get Angel's Protection Enchant Scroll

You get 2x free from the NPC Victory that spawns after the daily raid is killed. The NPC only spawns for 5 minutes so just be ready to claim them quickly after the raid is killed (you don't need to participate in the raid to claim the scrolls).

Edited by Aleppo
More info
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not cool, this is sooo NOT COOL. Why do you always have to shut down server when you know most Europeans are already sleeping. 

Lost 9 hours of Prestige Adena farming ... LF Compensation!

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...