Sign in to follow this  
BAION

Continuous disconnections.

BAION    48

On the day of the date (Wednesday 14), I have lost the connection several times.
Many times, ok, I understand that the first days are complicated, so many donors logging in to take advantage of the event and that hangs the game.
But by God, you can't take advantage of VP runes (thanks to the previous event, by the way.).
Today I only have to fish to not lose the few scrolls that I still have.
I have called my ISP, I have sent them to hell, but they are not.
My client would have been updated badly on both PCs.
There is a patch that I have not downloaded.
There are so many donors for this fantastic event that the server cannot cope with the purchases.
You may be asked to please do not crowd to buy the event products.
They could warn you that this promotion continues for 3 weeks, so they don't hang up the server.
These massive events are lethal for the connections, there are so many times that it has already disconnected me that I lost count.

PLEASE GENTLEMEN, THE L2STORE SHOP WILL CONTINUE THERE TOMORROW.
BE PATIENT THAT THE ITEMS WILL NOT FINISHED, IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD TO BE ABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE RUNES I HAVE REMAINED.

Do not all connect together, you are asked by a poor player who just wants to leave the toons with their macros and not die trying in 10 minutes.

Best regards

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1GU4jjyUTz1RQV3fNdkx

• Like 2

Rolling    0

You should check the connection, there have been no connection outages on the server for days.
It has never been reset.

Greetings.

With me and with ninety percent of the players in my clan the same thing happens, from the day mentioned until today. I believe it is a problem related to the server we are connected to.

• Like 1

BAION    48

14 times in a day, old man, this tires, because the disconnections are occurring.
So many times in a row, they are random, it seems that not, if you leave the toons fishing they have not disconnected in 10 hours.
If I leave the toons leveling, it cuts me often. bpm

I am the only one with these problems, thanks for the answers that I will not have.

Greetings to all,
Enjoy the game, donen donen donen.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3J0kKUy--ccFVJBLvS2G

Lean    96
On 16/10/2020 at 8:49 AM, Pernambuquinho said:

With me and with ninety percent of the players in my clan the same thing happens, from the day mentioned until today. I believe it is a problem related to the server we are connected to.

Speaking for myself, i don't have any kind of connection problem, i have been connected since Wednesday maintenance, and before maintenance i was connected all month (straight, not even restarting my PC, in almost five months i only restart my computer around 3 or mb 4 times, restart not shutdown), i was only disconnected when i had a Wednesday restart or when i died and stayed 3 hours without checking the character, having said that you probably must be having problems with your internet operator, who knows if any route has been changed or any other type of problem.

Unfortunately this is common on servers outside of Brazil, even more because Brazil is a large country, generally states have different operators or even different methods of administration.

I already had a similar problem when i used Velox which motivated me to switch to GVT where it was solved and i never had any problems with ping / ossious connection when i switch my internet server.

Ps: I'm from Rio de Janeiro, GVT was bought by Vivo.

• Thanks 1