FIX MELEE LAG ONCE FOR ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

spal

They need to give specific class types a boost to base xp depending on class type. 

Yul/feoh have regular base settings. Tyr and dagger boosted slightly. Support boosted even more.

Party play and groups need to be figured out with this. But hey, that's what developers are supposed to be paid for. 

BTW, yul gets a slight nerf/skill rebalancd in korea next patch. They also add p skill crit rate resist artifacts.

Things may be changing for the yuls.

As far as melee lag. I'm pretty sure it's hardware related on their end, and there is no desire to fix it bc it will cost too much. It's a shame too. The new ketra/varka areas need melee toons for yuls to stay alive in. A tyr swaps for a feoh nicely for cc, and a dagger can protect the softer targets easily on mobs that resist hate.

The other option is to give melee a passive skill reuse buff or something. But that's not solving the delay issue between skill usage and target selection. I have like 15 ping to the naia server, a super computer, and I still have a solid 1s delay between actions at peak times. Only good time to play is right after maintenance for a few hours. 

4 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

They need to give specific class types a boost to base xp depending on class type. 

Like they do it on dragon weapon event?

Every one was running on FEOH that days.

Nothing changes for melee, and the intention was to benefit melees, i wanted to know if feoh is melee?

Maybe quadruple the damage from Melee so that they hit as hard as an archer with a normal swing to 1 shot mobs anywhere in the game. This tactic will work until your clan decides that it wants to do a raid then you are getting messed over by the lag. All regions have no melee lag besides us. As a network administrator I have given plenty of advice on how to resolve your server lag issues. Cloud based solution sell your hardware that is antiquated and isn't suitable to be a pop server little lone a game server... Fire your entire IT/Developer staff as they obviously are not fit to be even a meteorologist and they are expected to be wrong 50% of the time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Juji

We know the lag problems are not on purpose, but the worst part is that it is happening during events that would help players (as the past xp plus the halloween bonuses). We are literally "burning" vitality rune time, roses, cocktails and not getting the better from these opportunities, what imho is analogous to we expending boosts to compensate server failures.

Also consider that all mobs database was adjusted based on the characters hitting normally and not at 1hit/sec, so when we say "unplayable" it is not exaggeration.  

While our first impulse is come here and complain, I think that most from us will not care if you implement a "longer" maintenance on next Wed if this mean you would detect the lag origin, also you can count with the community if you need recruit some "subjects" to make stress tests. Just improve your communication, can do wonders.

I think I will be fishing until this get solved. ^^

Respectfully. 

• Thanks 1

ITS TOO BAD....All the melee toons have to deal with this possible diabolical plan to leach them of all their money to try and keep up with rest of players.  I just rerolled to archer...shame on whoever is responsible...I always blame the top dog.

• Thanks 1

Heya,

@Juji, @Hime, guys please give us a feedback, that melee lag in "happy hour" event time is even worst, all time to play with a delay that is incredible nerf to melee classes, ok we understand that there are some problems bla bla waiting the mighty devs for a QQ update, but give at least a feedback what's the status, work in progress, abandoned, never gonna happen, in 2 weeks,etc. We talk all day here about melee lag and 0 but 0 feedback from you!:ph34r:

Please give us some info's regarding that problem. That is not something to not take care in the top 1 priority.....we have events etc,etc, devs got time for them and other bunch of craps, but fixing melee lag,who cares. I invite you to join a spot for example in Tanor Canyon on the "happy hour" and test to see what a bullsh1t we confront!

Also that buff in previous event was a crap melee compensation useless buff, that is not a solution, we need a proper fix not a buff for 4 hours / day. Come with something that can give us the fairness at least to play normal on a server compared to other classes. 

BR,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1