Upgrades and more

Aic

I see many fighters in game (Yul's,Othels,Tyrr's) that start changing their items from p.crit. dmg/p.skill crit. dmg to p.crit rate/p. skill crit rate!

I wonder if it works and if feoh's can go the same way to increase the crit rate on magic skills.

Anyone have any idea on that? 

1 hour ago, Aic said:

I see many fighters in game (Yul's,Othels,Tyrr's) that start changing their items from p.crit. dmg/p.skill crit. dmg to p.crit rate/p. skill crit rate!

I wonder if it works and if feoh's can go the same way to increase the crit rate on magic skills.

Anyone have any idea on that? 

Yuls stack skill crit dmg and skill crot rate and Dex to find a nice skill crit rate on their toon.

Othels crit all skills and p skill crit dmg and p atk crit dmg stack on stabs. They can't aoe though. Skill crit rate is irrelevant on Othel (unless further testing by me or some other high dagger states otherwise). All stabs crit, your direction to the target controls the damage. 

Tyrs go p atk crit rate or p skill crit rate. Need to talk to tyr for more info. Skill build is pvp focus I believe.

Regarding p atk crit rate and p skill crit rate, p atk crit rate adds to your 500 cap crit rate (550 if top 50 rank). P skill crit rate adds to.

Yul and dagger don't need this Patk crit rate ever, they always cap theirs. Tyr may need it depending on class and build.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

It's the new meta of the tyrrs, you go for Skill crit rate, Skill crit damage and skill power build. It's equally good for pve and pvp.

This. I got bored playing Yul and started playing Tyr Titan full time. Didn't need to change at all from my p. skill damage/p. skill power build. Works just fine...at least PVE. The only thing that I added (other than weapon, obviously) was an item or two to increase p. def. I didn't need it with mobs I'm hunting, but better safe than....

I'm sure everyone knows this by now, but just in case...

The newer 3 stat Legendary dyes are the way to go. Whether STR or DEX, you still are going to end up potentially spending billions for those old lvl 5 dyes. Might as well save yourself the trouble and get the dyes that boost STR, DEX and CHA, as well as the exact attributes of P. Skill Crit Damage, P. Skill Power, P. Atk or what have you. Plus the new dyes have the added benefit of being able to remove them without losing the dye. Perfect for reusing them on your dual class or other alts. Or reselling them. They hold their original value fairly well.

4 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Not assuming super dyes, do you do Dex or str build? Or a combo? 

Tyrr has no benefit of DEX at all, it's not like the yull which armor mastery increases the skill crit rate by increasing DEX, so you go STR.

Obviously you can go +5 STR, +5 DEX, +4 CHA, but those are expensive ofc.

Also there is a CON build option, but that requires really end-game gear, including dragon or demon weapon to reach smth like 300k CP and 400k+ HP.