Sign in to follow this  
Aic

Upgrades and more

Aic    7

I see many fighters in game (Yul's,Othels,Tyrr's) that start changing their items from p.crit. dmg/p.skill crit. dmg to p.crit rate/p. skill crit rate!

I wonder if it works and if feoh's can go the same way to increase the crit rate on magic skills.

Anyone have any idea on that? 

iHyperlite    8
1 hour ago, Aic said:

I see many fighters in game (Yul's,Othels,Tyrr's) that start changing their items from p.crit. dmg/p.skill crit. dmg to p.crit rate/p. skill crit rate!

I wonder if it works and if feoh's can go the same way to increase the crit rate on magic skills.

Anyone have any idea on that? 

Yuls stack skill crit dmg and skill crot rate and Dex to find a nice skill crit rate on their toon.

Othels crit all skills and p skill crit dmg and p atk crit dmg stack on stabs. They can't aoe though. Skill crit rate is irrelevant on Othel (unless further testing by me or some other high dagger states otherwise). All stabs crit, your direction to the target controls the damage. 

Tyrs go p atk crit rate or p skill crit rate. Need to talk to tyr for more info. Skill build is pvp focus I believe.

Regarding p atk crit rate and p skill crit rate, p atk crit rate adds to your 500 cap crit rate (550 if top 50 rank). P skill crit rate adds to.

Yul and dagger don't need this Patk crit rate ever, they always cap theirs. Tyr may need it depending on class and build.