Fix your Server

Lego

I don't know that mob and I have been away a long time. But a quick google search says that monster once had a skill called "BOSS Cancel Magic Level 6" which would dispel your buffs. Is that not what is happening, or is that what is happening but it should not happen for some reason?

14 hours ago, Rangur said:

I don't know that mob and I have been away a long time. But a quick google search says that monster once had a skill called "BOSS Cancel Magic Level 6" which would dispel your buffs. Is that not what is happening, or is that what is happening but it should not happen for some reason?

https://imgur.com/a/IY7VICJ

No mobs/rb's on the L2 map that i know are suppose to do that each time they land a debuff, as you can see the debuff description has nothing to do with erasing your buffs etc 

Edited by Lego

lol god imagine when they could only 16 buffs how mad these people would be.

Old school people know how to arrange buffs for issues like this.  Most important buffs are always buffed last, the one that are nice they help if you can keep them are first.  Live and learn I guess lol

3 hours ago, Lego said:

https://imgur.com/a/IY7VICJ

No mobs/rb's on the L2 map that i know are suppose to do that each time they land a debuff, as you can see the debuff description has nothing to do with erasing your buffs etc 

As far as I remember those "Cancel Magic" skills were not debuffs with lasting effects but "immediate effect" skills. When used by the boss mob it cancels macic buffs on you (but does not leave any debuff icon behind).

The debuff you had on you was caused by another skill. I remember back when leveling in the old days (pre-awakening/GOD) that there were mobs (not even bosses) in tower of insolence which did the same to you, I think one kind of angels?. Very annoying (although back then the effect it had on you was not nearly as dramatic as you were actually able to still DO something without buffs, unlike today where you are practically dead meat if you lose the precious ISS stuff they came up with when they did the awakening classes)

Edited by Rangur

59 minutes ago, Rangur said:

As far as I remember those "Cancel Magic" skills were not debuffs with lasting effects but "immediate effect" skills. When used by the boss mob it cancels macic buffs on you (but does not leave any debuff icon behind).

The debuff you had on you was caused by another skill. I remember back when leveling in the old days (pre-awakening/GOD) that there were mobs (not even bosses) in tower of insolence which did the same to you, I think one kind of angels?. Very annoying (although back then the effect it had on you was not nearly as dramatic as you were actually able to still DO something without buffs, unlike today where you are practically dead meat if you lose the precious ISS stuff they came up with when they did the awakening classes)

I'm doing fortress instance every day since more than 1 year.... this thing started since last update... No,  you are wrong only when the debuff lands on my all buffs disappear even my personal buffs, cloak skill etc.; this should no happen ..it's a bug. We are not on C5 chronicle (like socketka thinks he is)

As I said, I have been away for a long time that's why I asked if that cancel magic skill was what was happening and if it is, if there was any reason it should not happen.

Other people claim it has been always like this which I can't comment on, so I leave it to you and them to argue over that :)

43 minutes ago, socketka said:

use your head to think whats difference between then and now. come on, you can do it

you little dwarf  you did fort instance for years...you had this problem before? Really  now?

Edited by Lego