Haunted Chest Horrible Scam

iAndouille

@Juji @Hime

Hello, 

It has come to my attention to let you GM know's that The haunted chest/bloody chest are Absoluetely not dropping Zariche/Akamanah bloods.

I have talked and myself opened more than thousands of chest, and all of my friends and ppl i talked with, reunited we opened 10 000+ Bloody haunted chest.

Not one of those chest delivered an akamanah/Zariche Blood, not one,   we need 48 for a weapon,  and not one blood from 10k Chest worth 120 ncoin each (1,2 milion ncoin total)

SO can we have a CLEAR explanation on why we have a Reward list (imaginary list) of possible items to get when the chances are close to the chance to win Lotto to get a top reward. I mean with all the logic ppl can have, this is a robbery!  

Can we have please an explanation of this mess from a GM who actually care about ppl spending money in their game please ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Juji @Hime

Hello, 

It has come to my attention to let you GM know's that The haunted chest/bloody chest are Absoluetely not dropping Zariche/Akamanah bloods.

I have talked and myself opened more than thousands of chest, and all of my friends and ppl i talked with, reunited we opened 10 000+ Bloody haunted chest.

Not one of those chest delivered an akamanah/Zariche Blood, not one,   we need 48 for a weapon,  and not one blood from 10k Chest worth 120 ncoin each (1,2 milion ncoin total)

SO can we have a CLEAR explanation on why we have a Reward list (imaginary list) of possible items to get when the chances are close to the chance to win Lotto to get a top reward. I mean with all the logic ppl can have, this is a robbery!  

Can we have please an explanation of this mess from a GM who actually care about ppl spending money in their game please ?

Completely random as I know one person that got 3 out of once big batch what is that 200? All Zariche though 3 of them.

You are not born petit coeur d'amour @iAndouille :x

But i understand you're upset >:(

when NC soft tells you  it's guaranteed, that means 100%, when the probabilities are very low, low, average, and hight, it's not 100%, but the risk to have nothing is here (but of course NC soft don't say that), you can also take little and be lucky (very rare).

NC soft doesn't indicate the rates on events like this, because it's not "seller" and the rates are too low ( especially for the rare, top items) otherwise the ppl would buy less (logical), the more you take, the better the chances are (normal).
It's a game of chance (hasard) don't forget, luck is a very important factor.

Thanks !

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Juji @Hime

Hello, 

And the items you getting from the box don't have an ingame value? Jesus poor thing.

I'm amazed that people still cry about opening boxes that actually gives a decent payback. First box that NCSoft made available that actually does that in YEARS and ppl still complain!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SinPalabras said:

useless items in bulk.

What would be great is if the devs would incorporate the offering system like we have for the Abundance Talismans as a kind of general feature for all other crafting to increase the success rate. It doesn't even have to be a high percentage, maybe capped at 3 - 5% and anything tradeable can be used as offerings. We would have an additional incentive to craft stuff and clean up junk lingering in our inventories for years.

• Like 1

What would really be great is if the Devs put Dragon and Demon weapons on the same obtainable footing as Krishna weapons. Simply put, drastically lower the amount of mats needed to craft and upgrade them. Borrow from history and take a Wild Wild West approach to it. Frequent PVP won't ever occur in this game until everyone has a gun and are within approximate same level range.  Even PVE players would probably get off the fence and do more PVP if they knew they actually had a fair chance to beat someone. 

you act like its the first time this happens. What exactly is the problem? that you spend 5k for digital gambling or that you got nothing out of it? What did you expect?

I do not see any1 complain why these stuff is not reasonably farmable or farmable at all "in game".

• Like 1

years and years pass, many of you never learn, chance to get a high tier item is always - 0.009% or 0.0009%  .. yes sometimes some1 will "GET LUCKY" or because we have 0 control over the random outcome of a lootbox, how can we know that the ITEM WAS NOT set for someone to get in 1st or 2nd day and hook all of you to open scamboxes ooops LOOTBOX with a Korean random chance to get an imaginary item NO1 CAN PROVE THAT EVEN WILL BE IN THESE LOOT BOXES … 

and ofc … buy 10 000 bloody chests pay 3 milion ncoin and wait for smtg … for what? in PVP if you don't get 1 shot from 1st or 2nd yul or othell, don't worry your cele will go down and get 1 shot from some random AOE 

you are spending here like crazy and wait for them to listen??? they will just check how much income they got and repeat the same event a bit later for you to spend again, after you don't spend on the same event, because you feel scammed, no worries, they will put golden box, dragon chest, maphr card, einhasad ticket and you know what .. ? you will just continue buying and opening boxes.. 

Instead of getting all together and asking for the new System they have in Korea, where you can buy a Ruby lvl 5 from the new L2store addon ( Einhasad Night Market which they have as a part of the game now ) many items cheap as ***, ruby 5 = 10$ or smtg like that … greater ruby 20$ ?? 

How many years are you going to get scammed and repeat repeat the same ?  LOOTBOX = SCAM get it already, especially on our prices here … we pay for some events x10 to x80 x100 times MORE EXPENSIVE 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In past store event I would agree with you but now they are starting to give you options on what to do with these chest on the last event and this one.

Last event you level them up by chance and trade them in for a prize of a guarenteed nature (still random but lets more focus on better outcome random) or sell it to someone wanting to take that chance, or open it yourself.

This store event is very similar, you can upgrade to eliminate many of the low end things, take a chance with low end items in or trade to a more focus less random prize.  So yes it still random but you can par down the random if your not looking to hit the lotto.  Its not ideal but less risk more reward but more expensive.  So short of straight out buying items I think this better than a completely random event.  Don't let the high end people fool you they are making a fortune off this event, I know people that made a couple 100's billions off this already.

I have bought many haunted chests and I have sold the items, bought and sold. In a week I opened about 1000 boxes and no weapon fragments came out, the only thing that came out was a Great Kain's enchant armor and a greater rune, but seriously, is the drop rate of each box so low? I really can't believe what they're doing with the game. Instead of making it more bearable, they prefer that those who do not pay leave and after all, those who pay them a lot of dollars stay, right? Too bad they destroyed the game just to get dollars and they didn't keep it for fun! cursed! NcTroll

• Like 1

There isn't luck with Ncwest, only scam you should know it, and complain don't change the truth, no one care about our complaining and not one admin will answer because you are the cow and they are the farmers, so you can decide to give more milk or start to change your mind.

Ando i really appreciate you as player, and i like so much your videos on yt, i hope you can win what you need soon, but this event is an illusion where you think to have a possibility to win the big prizebut in real there isn't concrete chances, like you said it's a lotto.

Since 2004 this game is made for business, now they improved with this "freetoPAYifyouwanttoplay". 

Personally i think that this forum is totally inactive and write something here is like to do a pray in a church: you hope that God listen to you while the priest  wait charity.

Edited by Gianfry