Exp

5 hours ago, Srelock said:

lmao 1 day after the xp events end players complaining :)

level 111
With 850% xp Boost
1 day for 2%
Max level 130
I need 13,797,521,091,028,600 xp to level up.
per day I can get to do 140,698,839,646,368 xp
It will take me 85.1 days to complete the level.

I spent 7200 ncoin for destiny pack and much more for the other boosts: vitality maintenance and other boosters.
and just only to go up to 112.

motivation .. FULL

If you don't complain, it is because you are used to being trampled on by others.
a submissive fool!

PS: IT IS NOT A CLAIM, it is a release for the service. improve your reading comprehension.

• Thanks 1

For god sake, ncwest you have to understand we really boring no reason to do any pt without pt-bonus,

no reason to stay h24 with pc to get 1%,

no money,

no market, all untradables and stuck,

no bring new ppl to reach our levels and have more ppl to do hard stuff without numbers.

no cloak events and insane prices, stuck

no jewels obtanaible ingame or l2store, insane prices and all stuck with them,

no more ppl,

no nothing.

we become active only in interesting period and then all say bb.

u can make more $$$ with these stuff, but you are addicted with this old system (increasing sell of boost items, more active ppl that buy from l2store event, look at this exp period how u increased ur sells with more ppl actives).

(ps. we are in the 2020, u can upgrade ur graphic engine to switch from single-core cpu usage to multi-core and finally we dont lag in zones with many pc-chars. you earned in these long years a looooot of $$$$ so i think you didnt have problems of financial, we are not sheeps.)

Edited by GNsoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

They don't care about people, they have in mind only the business, i am totally with you...  but maybe they gain more money with the boosts than with this "exp event", that's all, sad but true.

For Ncwest we are just cow, and they expect as much milk as possible.

Personally, i hate this thing that L2 is a solo, bot game... bonus group change the things because we have the opportunity to know new people and interact with others (not only clan/ally) 

22 hours ago, damian_olsdal said:

I've been farming for 24 hours and I haven't gained more than 2%, I'm only level 110.
The truth does not seem fair to me, I have a rune of exp 200% of 30 days and vp.
I think it's honestly not fair.

Be glad that you at least made it to 110. I know players that are a few levels below that even after the extended XP event. In 2021 you'll catch up to the other guys. 2021:D

Edited by FatherFortuitous

On 22.10.2020 at 6:21 PM, Blitzball said:

Yes but if you get every available xp booster, you will get 111 in less than 15 days. The choice is yours.

With what kind of gear?

108 lvl: Castilla 110 + IT give less than 1%.

I put my chars on macro, but disconnects are really boring. Sitting all day long absolutely unacceptable for me.

I have 700% boost atm.

On 10/22/2020 at 12:21 PM, Blitzball said:

Yes but if you get every available xp booster, you will get 111 in less than 15 days. The choice is yours.

Blitz u still play?  How you doing?

I did the math ill get 110 in about 41 days with my current xp rate and boosts.  However its cost effectiveness for people with limited resources I am holding back on using NC Coins etc until another xp event and just grind out the 41 days to 110.  Past that ill see what level 110 skills boosts me to.  During xp events like we just have people who do not have unlimited resources are more tempted to spend money as there money goes further, its not about being rich or poor its about being smart with your money.  I am not stopping playing like some during none xp event times ( i still get a lot better xp during hot time for this event then i normally would doing aoe) but I do not spend money on boosts besides the basic ones because they do not go as far.  During the event when i was live i was boosting my xp to 1250 - 1325% depending on pots etc.  Now i sit at around 450% so still ok but not insane like I was doing.

Edited by Slycutter

You can't really call it leveling or fun when you earn less than 2% a day, can you?

Let's face it, L2 is killing the planet. The only thing players are doing is running up the electricity bill. Thus energy providers have to destroy more of the environment in order to churn out the massive amounts of energy necessary to keep the gaming community going. :D

On 24/10/2020 at 8:01 AM, Slycutter said:

Blitz u still play?  How you doing?

I did the math ill get 110 in about 41 days with my current xp rate and boosts.  However its cost effectiveness for people with limited resources I am holding back on using NC Coins etc until another xp event and just grind out the 41 days to 110.  Past that ill see what level 110 skills boosts me to.  During xp events like we just have people who do not have unlimited resources are more tempted to spend money as there money goes further, its not about being rich or poor its about being smart with your money.  I am not stopping playing like some during none xp event times ( i still get a lot better xp during hot time for this event then i normally would doing aoe) but I do not spend money on boosts besides the basic ones because they do not go as far.  During the event when i was live i was boosting my xp to 1250 - 1325% depending on pots etc.  Now i sit at around 450% so still ok but not insane like I was doing.

Hello Slycutter. I am growing as everyone does hehe. It is crazy that you still actively play. How are you?

To be honest, i was semi serious in my reply and i was referencing this piece of art here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsNnL5PQ-qM, because you do not really have a choice.

I do not actually play. I have been inactive since jurassic period but i created a trio and let em use the auto system. Of course knowing that unless you spend $10k, you aint going nowhere.

Edited by Blitzball