Exp, we need perma the serious boost exp like the previous.

GNsoon

Really, was very funny to spend on l2store with this incentive of exp where u can see ur results concrete and be able to do more in the game.

Now again is only a boooooring long game sealed.

Edited by GNsoon

On 10/22/2020 at 3:53 PM, GNsoon said:

Really, was very funny to spend on l2store with this incentive of exp where u can see ur results concrete and be able to do more in the game.

Now again is only a boooooring long game sealed.

This is a good point. I bet everyone spends more on XP boosts in L2 store when there is an XP event than they do when there isn't one. I know I do. Not paying for extra pots to double the normal .0000000000000000001% per mob that I get now. I might as well pretend I'm  Scrooge McDuck and throw cash into the fireplace.

Edited by Mystikal

Unfortunatly this is the danger and very common reaction after such an event.. ppl feeling misery going back to "normal".

But lets be honest.. its like wishing its christmas EVERY day... then those days wouldnt feel special at all.

What bothers me is the changes that been made to the "normal" state.. so much been stripped and removed/altered.

This is a grinding game.. and ppl used to work hard for their lvl and gear. With alot of options how to get it.

When NCStore was added.. i thought it was ok and good for the people that had limited time to play, gave them an option to catch up by buying some boosters and such.

Now it developed into a MUST.. the crafting system is just basically gone.. the adena is less or barely enough to support your grinding, buying ss/sps/ore for most ppl.

Then we have the gigantic gaps between lvl grinding, that seems off somehow.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...