NewBie wana talk in game

kurecore

Ok so after the years from Gracia i instaled again the best MMORPG i ever played - Lineage 2

i was so excited that there will be know game for me,but with new elements ... until i found out that i cant speak or interact to other player before top levels ..

i have to do Classes alone and everything,how long it take before reach those levels .. how i have to do all the quests alone?

i was so hoping to interact with others player that why im instaling online multiplayer - to not play alone. 

I realy dont understand why the hell on your server peoples cant speak to each other,how im supposed to find friends there,when youre unable to speak?

Welcome back to L2 :)

I agree, this scks, but even though there's been a great deal of posts from new or returning players about this issue nothing has been done. Therefore, try to get as fast as possible to lvl 75, nowadays it should be a matter of one or two days. Also, try to find yourself a mentor*, when he's online you get a 50% xp boost.

*since you cannot speak, the easiest way to find a mentor is to open a party room (alt+shift+p) and create a room with a title saying you need a mentor.

Thanks for advice .. but its kinda hard to level up when you cant even ask where to go or what quests to take :D or just beg for weapon :D 
I played today 3hours and leveled only one level and make around 400adena :Dbecauze i have no idea where to go,what to do..it changed alot since i played gracia on 25x PvP

Anyway its prety prety stupid from NCSoft to make online game where you cant speak with other peoples ..like "our game is totaly free .. but you cant speak to other players until you reach almost top levels" :D 

Interacting when you see someone and just come to him and say "Hi" and maybe set new friendship - clan - trade,maybe he'll give his old equip (you know for 20lvl newb everything counts :) ) ... thats why i wanted to play online RPG again,this is about to make me uninstal it,since market is full of "F2P" 

You should stick to the questline, which pops up automatically on your right-hand side as a yellow question mark. Just click on it and follow the instructions.

Quests rewards will give you all the gear you need till level 85 (including some bonus shots) and a very good xp. Also, some of the quests will give you a 1h buff of 100% xp boost.

The actual game starts at level 85. All things before that are just a warm up.

If you're a Naia player feel free to /friendinvite Helv - I think it should work and this way you'll be able to speak to me and I can answer some of your questions in-game.

Is need it cause a huge amount of scammers came into the server and they created characters just to sell illegal adena for dolars, so they made this rule for you having to be over 75 to talk so scammers canot just create a random account and sell Illigals with no issue

You can still talk with people, through party, and you can reply wisp ..when Im leveling up in a common area I just send party invitation to people around me, if they reply we talk and level up toghether ..if they do not, I just keep my way to lvl 75 :P

You can look me up - JunkYardDogs - I was an old player returning - we have a diversified clan with people from all over the world - we do not judge if you just want to fish or hunt - many work and we have several families also. Not talking in a social game defeats its purpose that is why I fired up the clan after almost 2 years away. 

Also if you feel you do not like or have outgrown the clan or whatever reason - no hard feelings if you move on. That is why I do this - a starting place for anyone.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived