How to get a fancy rod!

Amiroth66

6 hours ago, Amiroth66 said:

I'm new back so learning everything, how do you get heine fishing coins?

Heine coins and fancy rods were obtained through the fishing promo which they've done away with. Check NPC Peeves in Heine. As things stand your only option is to buy the rod from other players.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/heine-fishing-expedition-march-2019

they used to allow players to buy for a trivial sum a basic fishing rod from the fishing manager, they took that away as well so they can kill the game faster. Ty

How to get into fishing now? you can't unless you get adena, from somewhere cuz you can't farm it anymore, and buy a rod to fish with. Ty again.. 

What a joke.. 

37 minutes ago, Karma2020 said:

Where can we get the 7 day rod from Sly? <3 

Santiago gives it Heine learn to fish quest also part of the supply quest that you give you a 7 day epic jewel set i think? I forget been awhile.  Its the quest another way to become stronger you get from herpaph in aden.  Also you get other quests from santiago to get reel fragments to ugprade a regular fishing pole to master rod.  Master rod level 1 is almost 100% (i never failed but i guess its possible) then you can upgrade that slowly to level 5 doing the quests and making adena as you go.

On 27.10.2020 at 2:42 PM, Slycutter said:

Santiago gives it Heine learn to fish quest also part of the supply quest that you give you a 7 day epic jewel set i think? I forget been awhile.  Its the quest another way to become stronger you get from herpaph in aden.  Also you get other quests from santiago to get reel fragments to ugprade a regular fishing pole to master rod.  Master rod level 1 is almost 100% (i never failed but i guess its possible) then you can upgrade that slowly to level 5 doing the quests and making adena as you go.

fancy > lv 5 rod