Forums

Hi everyone, so I've been quite active on the forums as I feel its needed! Item info is hard to find. Basically I'm after a fancy rod and I can't find for the life of me how to get it so all help is welcome.

Thanks 

Sam

they used to allow players to buy for a trivial sum a basic fishing rod from the fishing manager, they took that away as well so they can kill the game faster. Ty

How to get into fishing now? you can't unless you get adena, from somewhere cuz you can't farm it anymore, and buy a rod to fish with. Ty again.. 

What a joke.. 

Or you make friends with a clan member.  You can get a free 7 day rod and invest 50 - 60 mil and you will make more than enough to get your own rod before the end of that week and start making a profit.  Its not easy but can be done.

37 minutes ago, Karma2020 said:

Where can we get the 7 day rod from Sly? <3 

Santiago gives it Heine learn to fish quest also part of the supply quest that you give you a 7 day epic jewel set i think? I forget been awhile.  Its the quest another way to become stronger you get from herpaph in aden.  Also you get other quests from santiago to get reel fragments to ugprade a regular fishing pole to master rod.  Master rod level 1 is almost 100% (i never failed but i guess its possible) then you can upgrade that slowly to level 5 doing the quests and making adena as you go.

On 27.10.2020 at 2:42 PM, Slycutter said:

Santiago gives it Heine learn to fish quest also part of the supply quest that you give you a 7 day epic jewel set i think? I forget been awhile.  Its the quest another way to become stronger you get from herpaph in aden.  Also you get other quests from santiago to get reel fragments to ugprade a regular fishing pole to master rod.  Master rod level 1 is almost 100% (i never failed but i guess its possible) then you can upgrade that slowly to level 5 doing the quests and making adena as you go.

fancy > lv 5 rod