Forums

EXP gone, game dead, the death of a giant, unless..

Karma2020

No EXP coz its pointless and impossible to level without event. 

No quests coz there none left, why? I wish I knew.

No content whatsoever because they increased the levels of everything.

No raid bosses coz they are all lvl 120, and by the time we will be 120 they will release another patch with boss levels going up to 130 and so on until we will never reach them.

No adena farming, how is that even possible or viable long term? 

I am adding one more complain to this forum regarding the state of the server and most importantly the lack of EXP on this sever, I know it doesn't make a difference because the people that should be reading this don't and the people that could do something about this won't.

I came back when the EXP event started, I spent $2000 on my beginner gear and hoped to reach lvl 110 so I can start playing the game, I failed before the event ended, now its pointless to even dream of lvl 110. 

If we all come together and complain and express our dissatisfaction maybe the person that can do something about it will? Or maybe not but we have to have to adopt a collective approach on this matter for the sake of the game. 

Give us content, basic reward based content, give us raid bosses, mini raid bosses, give us EXP lots of EXP so we can get to 120, give us hope, give us joy, give us Lineage 2 back and people will spend and invest I know I will!  

TY. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Karma2020 said:

I spent $2000 on my beginner gear

i am not doing this to criticize or flame you, what you do with your wallet is your business, but this is not normal for a game and sadly this is what this  game is at this moment just a money sing with 0 content 

16 hours ago, Karma2020 said:

If we all come together and complain and express our dissatisfaction maybe the person that can do something about it will? Or maybe not but we have to have to adopt a collective approach on this matter for the sake of the game. 

people are complaining for years, but a collective approach is not possible as there are a "few" ppl who constantly purchase anything keeping the numbers up. The exception was the big clan that migrated to Core a few months back that shook them a bit. 

The thing is they have shown to have the power to adjust xp, group xp and drop rates, event or not the ability is in their hands. At this point they just choose not to implement showing a complete lack of knowledge on the stage of the games progression. They also choose not to address any of the long and short term issues and choose not to communicate with their clients.

Experience shows that saddly there is no point to such complaining but i get that every1 gets frustrated and needs to vent someplace, i did the same... I just stopped logging, no reason to be in the server till something changes. 

• Like 3

yeah, im getting to a point that quitting is also an option since they simply dont care about their clients, since most of us dont have the wallets to support them. if we want to play normal without purchasing their stuff, we get nowhere because we cant farm adena, we cant get xp we cant get anything from the game unless…. you "buy adena" (i mean buy coins to sell to make adena, at least i think that people do it that way)

playing since 2006 and i see the game dying, i just logged on for friends, and since most of them are also gone, i might just quit because i can comunicate with those that i consider friends out of this game.

Keep ignoring people that want to make the game better, everyone give you tips, but all you care about is money going in, and no response to what people ask to get fixed/improved

GL

• Like 3

Ι suggest NCSoft revert back this game to subscription to loggin ! No need the title Free To Play , since you CAN NOT play when you need at least t h o u s a n d s of dollars to PLAY.

It's sad seeing people telling they spent tons of money for some pixels. Its their wallet yes fine, but then, this game is only about for these very very few people who got a nice visa card while there are hundreds thousands other people without VISA. 

So you prefer 50 whales instead of thousands no spender players who want to play your game. Aight, its fine, you will be left with your beloved whales, Tevas, Anduille , cant remember other million guy who still keeps alive your game :P 

Sad cause i love official more than h5/freya.

Good luck

• Like 1

4 hours ago, philosophy1 said:

Ι suggest NCSoft revert back this game to subscription to loggin ! No need the title Free To Play , since you CAN NOT play when you need at least t h o u s a n d s of dollars to PLAY.

It's sad seeing people telling they spent tons of money for some pixels. Its their wallet yes fine, but then, this game is only about for these very very few people who got a nice visa card while there are hundreds thousands other people without VISA. 

So you prefer 50 whales instead of thousands no spender players who want to play your game. Aight, its fine, you will be left with your beloved whales, Tevas, Anduille , cant remember other million guy who still keeps alive your game :P 

Sad cause i love official more than h5/freya.

Good luck

A subscription fee doesn't change anything. It will reduce server population, but it won't stop NCSoft from rolling out paid event after paid event. Whales will still take an active role in impacting the game, because $15 - $20 per month is pennies to them. The only people that it hurts are average to low income players. Now instead of using what little discretionary funds you have purely for events, or prestige packs, you'll have to pay a fee to play the game and then decide which events you want to participate in and which ones you can't. 

Bottom line, there's only one way to win here and that's not to play this game at all.

Find a new hobby, pick up an instrument and start a garage band, learn to draw and make graphic novels for a side living, or join the Red Cross and do charity work for your community or something. But if you decide to play L2, know that you are already dealing with a losing hand from the start and your losses will only get deeper.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mystikal said:

A subscription fee doesn't change anything. It will reduce server population, but it won't stop NCSoft from rolling out paid event after paid event. Whales will still take an active role in impacting the game, because $15 - $20 per month is pennies to them. The only people that it hurts are average to low income players. Now instead of using what little discretionary funds you have purely for events, or prestige packs, you'll have to pay a fee to play the game and then decide which events you want to participate in and which ones you can't. 

Bottom line, there's only one way to win here and that's not to play this game at all.

Find a new hobby, pick up an instrument and start a garage band, learn to draw and make graphic novels for a side living, or join the Red Cross and do charity work for your community or something. But if you decide to play L2, know that you are already dealing with a losing hand from the start and your losses will only get deeper.

I say only one thing: whales require big ocean, but not little swamp.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

17 hours ago, Degus said:

Something's gotta be done, hopped on my 109 dagger last night and .0001% a kill, really?  I'm not spending 5 bucks an hr to bump that up to .0002% hr. 

I feel your pain. After I do daily quests/instances, I go play the market. Not much else to do.

12 hours ago, TDxDan said:

Castilia,IT,PI,SI,Olympiad, thats about everything i do :ph34r:

Extras: on a sidenote, even with Prestige i get around 0-3scrolls in Primeval Isle B|

1-3 scrolls w/o, almost the same with 200% rune.. when disconnects not so hard and, if I have good connection, I go P/SI and run my macro. Login/relogin many chars with that stupid launcher is annoying. I should make post about that, but I am sure that #nc devs will never read or will ignore. So I'm not in hurry with that...

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

I'm running PI without prestige, guess how much scrolls I am getting per 1h? :D 

0-1, yep that it 0-1, I did PI 3 times on 3 different days, 2 out of the 3 days I got 0 scrolls, and on the 3rd day I got a 1(ONE) Brooch scroll! HA HA HA

What a F joke.

• 3 weeks later...