Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4 a.m. PDT / 6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Halloween Festival event will continue for one final week. Details can be read here.
  • Beware of Mutant Orcs Event will continue for one final week. Details can be found here.
  • Haunted Chests will be on the L2 Store for one final week. Details can be found here.
  • The Halloween Supply Box on the L2 Store can be claimed free once per day for one final week.

Other Notes

• The following event items will be removed from players' inventories on November 4:
    • Angel’s Protection
    • Angel’s Protection Enchant Scroll
    • Faeron’s Watchman Scroll
    • Mutant Orc Treasure Chest
    • Mysterious Halloween Potion
    • Lucky Halloween Buff Scroll
    • Emperor’s Special Cocktail (Halloween)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4 a.m. PDT / 6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Halloween Festival event will continue for one final week. Details can be read here.
  • Beware of Mutant Orcs Event will continue for one final week. Details can be found here.
  • Haunted Chests will be on the L2 Store for one final week. Details can be found here.
  • The Halloween Supply Box on the L2 Store can be claimed free once per day for one final week.

Other Notes

• The following event items will be removed from players' inventories on November 4:
    • Angel’s Protection
    • Angel’s Protection Enchant Scroll
    • Faeron’s Watchman Scroll
    • Mutant Orc Treasure Chest
    • Mysterious Halloween Potion
    • Lucky Halloween Buff Scroll
    • Emperor’s Special Cocktail (Halloween)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

nice and we dont see any boost rates....as all others are saying, the game life is completely dead with them and you dont understand it....u dont understand that u will earn more more moneys if decide to show some results to ppl and involve them like in these periods to spend

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OldSchool- said:

nice and we dont see any boost rates....as all others are saying, the game life is completely dead with them and you dont understand it....u dont understand that u will earn more more moneys if decide to show some results to ppl and involve them like in these periods to spend

lol you're talking to a WALL....boring stay h24 and dont see 1%exp, they need feel the game experience!!

1 minute ago, OldSchool- said:

add also in Prestige Pack the Vit Mant Rune 30days and increase price of 5$. Moltiplicate for all ppl that will buy it....think how much money...but no, here no storyes to be listened by population...

godsake that would be a very nice improvement.

• Like 1

@Juji  Are you planning to add in game the option to buy the upgrade stones for dragon shirts using shirt enchants (like we have atm for circlets)? All the players have the shirt and more or less the enchants the thing that is missing are the stones to upgrade the shirts. Or add a reasonable option to be able to get the stones.

Thx 

• Like 1

Concerning the Haunted Chests: They are too expensive and the $100 dollars worth of NCoins to get 200 Haunted Chests in order to Purchase a Dragon Claw Fragment or a Dragon Claw is crazy since I found out it take 50 Dragon Claws to craft one Dragon weapon upgrade. There is no Shame to the Greed and the Compassion to the player is beyond belief. I think being more reasonable all across the game needs to be reworked to make players happy. Good Luck and add real progress to the endless grinding. Thank You a great game potential you have.

Edited by EasilySpoiled

7 hours ago, OldSchool- said:

add also in Prestige Pack the Vit Mant Rune 30days and increase price of 5$. Moltiplicate for all ppl that will buy it....think how much money...but no, here no storyes to be listened by population...

I would then be forced to buy the Prestige for me and all of my boxes, stop with this non-sense...

Vitality should end.

Was introduced as a way to boost XP at its time. Over the years the game was shaped to require vitality, making impossible to level up without it.

They even introduced two more digits to the XP % count to be able to see that its actually increasing.
Just before vitality was introduced the end game was like "I need to kill 6 mobs to get 0.01". Today it's  like "I need to kill 15 mobs to get 0.0001". Don't forget the max level is 130 now and theres no one near it.

What we should have on the prestige pack is double the XP and 15% PVE rune.

7 hours ago, OldSchool- said:

i agree with that

6 hours ago, EasilySpoiled said:

Concerning the Haunted Chests: They are too expensive and the $100 dollars worth of NCoins to get 200 Haunted Chests in order to Purchase a Dragon Claw Fragment or a Dragon Claw is crazy since I found out it take 50 Dragon Claws to craft one Dragon weapon upgrade. There is no Shame to the Greed and the Compassion to the player is beyond belief. I think being more reasonable all across the game needs to be reworked to make players happy. Good Luck and add real progress to the endless grinding. Thank You a great game potential you have.

It's cheaper to buy a Dragon Weapon in AH than it is to craft one. Think about it. 50 Dragon Claws at 35-45B each. That's not including the other mats. Meanwhile people sell DW1 for around 450B - 600B in AH. Trying to get a DW using Haunted Chest is crazy. Better off buying a new condo or island vacation home.