Request: Cursed Swords

buffgirl

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

There are many European players on chronos that want to participate on swords, but the time is not realistic for them.
Please consider changing the sword defense time on chronos server to an earlier time slot as they are paying customers too.

Current time is 8:30pm - 9:00pm [CST-Chicago Time]
Perhaps change it similar to regular server siege time.

For the last 4 months or so on chronos server there has been the same two people who pick swords majority of the time.
Can you please look into this matter and make sure there is no foul play involved.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Perfect ideea . I suggest 1h before siege time would be better for europeans. Regarding those 2 people who pick up the swords almost all the time for the last 8 months or so not 4 someone must take this matter serious and investigate.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

There are many European players on chronos that want to participate on swords, but the time is not realistic for them.
Please consider changing the sword defense time on chronos server to an earlier time slot as they are paying customers too.

For the last 4 months or so on chronos server there has been the same two people who pick swords majority of the time.
Can you please look into this matter and make sure there is no foul play involved.

Thank you for your time.

I agree, this time zone for cursed swords is worst time possible. It also takes 30 min away from Swamp of Scream time which i dont understand why. I would push for the time of cursed swords to finish at 1pm pacific, when oly time starts, and dim siege. this is best hours for both European Players and North American and South American players in my opinion. Please consider make these changes. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

if they changed the first swamp for the people of europe, they should also let them play swords.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

I agree,  The last 30min of swords timing should be changed to fit European players because they are good percent of Chronos server population.

I suggest to move it 4-6 hrs earlier or the end of the Sowrds should be same time as Olympiad starts.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

Agree,is very hard for us to stay awake untill 4 am when swords event is over, and is really unfair for many of us not being able to participate.You should think about your EU community aswell.

2 hours ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

Every1 knows who is, and wich clan got the weapon all days... They should put a reuse to hold the weapon 24-48h ip

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

you had the sword all day. you were at the event.

you lost.

or go to a euro server.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

sounds like you guys are playing on the wrong server. Naia is for euros.

• Like 1

u think in Naia is not NA players? 50% of Naia is NA guys there, thats why there is dead cursed too, so here happens same with EU ppl, 50-75% of population from server is EU.

So the suggestion is this, make 2x cursed timezone for example:

Zariche for EU players

Akamanah for NA players

and that for both servers coz is joke to same people get the 2x and keep it on zone all timezone and then bring zerg to defend vs 1-2 pts. Naia is same problem too.

So lets see if Ncsoft will listen or pass

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

No, no and hell no.

Leave Chronos as it is. 

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2020 at 11:32 PM, Boosted said:

u think in Naia is not NA players? 50% of Naia is NA guys there, thats why there is dead cursed too, so here happens same with EU ppl, 50-75% of population from server is EU.

So the suggestion is this, make 2x cursed timezone for example:

Zariche for EU players

Akamanah for NA players

and that for both servers coz is joke to same people get the 2x and keep it on zone all timezone and then bring zerg to defend vs 1-2 pts. Naia is same problem too.

So lets see if Ncsoft will listen or pass

Nope to this, too. Go to Naia. Period. 

Just now, Boosted said:

for what to go if in less a 1-2  year will be merge??

or free transfer

I doubt it merges, but if it does, 1 - 2 years is a long time. Most of the people asking for it will probably get banned for some infraction and quit the game. :D At any rate, IF the servers merge into one, then we can discuss changes at that time. 1 - 2 years from now.

MAYBE  is time to ask the players about time zones too, create a poll and and vote.Juji can check the IPs and DECIDE how is better for server.In this way in max 3 months EU ppl will quit.They cannot play the game with all content.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leone said:

MAYBE  is time to ask the players about time zones too, create a poll and and vote.Juji can check the IPs and DECIDE how is better for server.In this way in max 3 months EU ppl will quit.They cannot play the game with all content.

In 3 months all EU ppl will quit just because they can't get Cursed swords???  

Am I not paying for prestige and other stuff like the rest of us?Before, EU players had to face only siege very late sunday ,that was the only thing different from NA players.

Edited by Leone
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

Well, event time its not an issue...you cant play demonic swords, everybody knows that.
On both server exists a group of players who control that, they have my teleports in any area where demonic drop and in any area on map where you would go to kill ppl.
Im not giving you more details coz ppl talk about it so many times...subject is dead, its a design problem(or not-it work as intended)...

If you are an european who play on chronos you better ask juji for server transfer coz they will not change timezone of chronos...never ever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F2L said:

Excellent idea.
Let us, EU players participate a bit more in Server's live.

Let us, EU players participate a bit more in EU Server's live [aka Naia].

There, I fixed it for ya. You're welcome. 
Seems like server transfers are desperately needed for some people. GMs, please do us all a favor and open server transfers again so these QQers can play in their own time zone. Wouldn't just benefit them, but us too. 

7 hours ago, buffgirl said:

One of the 2 players our dear friend buffgirl is mentioning, is me. Please do check me and the other player for any kind of ''foul play''. And make sure u stop by during Chronos' swords time to double check everything. And if that's not enough, please message me and I'll forward any and all recordings that I have of swords' time where both me and the other player are winning. I can assure you, there's no foul play from our side. 

I mean, how can there be foul play during swords when the enemies' side is just standing in safe zone and shouting from the top of their lungs about how many people we have.
No, there's no server time issue, since all the players that are against the swords time are nearly always active during it. 

• Like 3

As long as we pay subscriptions and we are many EU players,Juji can check IP's we want to play the game fully including Swords.We already miss the Swamp time during maintenance and they changed the start hour for that ,they can make a small change for cursed swords fight as well.Soon only 1 side of server will have Blood Swords,where is the fun in that?

Regarding the only 2 people picking up every time @Juji you guys have to change algorithm because propve clan found out your secrets.I' m sure they can take all swords but they do not want to play more obvious then it is already

• Like 1

so eu players are crying on the time zone lmao this is great eu players should go to eu server times and end their drama. as for time zones if you are on a server that is not your timezone go to your server core or live just stop crying all the time Scoobz, buff, rollo yall should take that into matter please stop your crying just saying yall always talk so much and bullie people just take a look into it now thank peace with chicken grease 

9 hours ago, buffgirl said:

Dear @Juji @Hime  ,

Thank you for your time.

Seems to me that the guys crying here are like many other in this world. I mean move from your state to another and try to turn that state you moved to into the same type of garbage you just left. If I am not mistaken your cp played on Naia and since its an Euro server your request shouldn't be trying to make it where us in our active time don't have things to do but be asking for server transfers so you can go back to the server with Euro times. Sorry if you don't understand that @Juji @Hime have already move the swamp times so early in the am that our PST guys can no longer go for the extra exp. now you want to do the same to the blood swords. Not to mention all of the South Americans who share my time zone of EST who would miss out on these events as well. Sorry but the best answer for this is for Euro players to adjust your play schedules or move back to Naia.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1