Request: Cursed Swords

buffgirl

reading isn't something you're very good at it seems as you are ignoring the obvious aka server transfers has been disabled very very long time so nobody can go anywhere

also my forum name is same as ingame so you know very well I'm not part of any side and as such zero care about cursed swords but do care about the best XP ingame which is Swamp

anyone who says having to stay up till 3 - 4 am is perfectly fine for being able to do top end game stuff can't be taken seriously

@Juji Quality of Life changes is a real thing

On 11/2/2020 at 6:13 PM, Draecke said:

reading isn't something you're very good at it seems as you are ignoring the obvious aka server transfers has been disabled very very long time so nobody can go anywhere

also my forum name is same as ingame so you know very well I'm not part of any side and as such zero care about cursed swords but do care about the best XP ingame which is Swamp

anyone who says having to stay up till 3 - 4 am is perfectly fine for being able to do top end game stuff can't be taken seriously

@Juji Quality of Life changes is a real thing

i am reading i do know this they can make new toon and  the obvious is that they should open them transfers or make new toons simple you seem to be ignorant as well so ill leave it at that ........but i do agree we most agree keep it as is and open server transfers simple

why should EU players go NAIA?Or if they want to go just make permanent transfers between servers,people pay for full content of the game!it must be a solution for every problem.

eu players have the same rights as na. when eu players pay for subscriptions they don't pay less bcoz are eu timezones.right?

13 hours ago, iblitz said:

you guys asking for a time change for cursed weapon is equal to going to McDonalds and asking for taco bell. the choice is there and you decided to drove to McDonalds. lol

First of all they changed the rules during the game by adding the update like this,2 years ago we had no cursed fight 

Second:there is no option to go somewhere else

On 30/10/2020 at 8:30 PM, Aleira said:

Your numbers are very highly exaggerated.  My estimated number of 60 active is both sides combined. 

nova+ProPVE usually has around 45 people, and until recently FS+Mapogos had around 15 that actually participated, with several others who were active but didnt attend or play untagged evis.

If this event was shifted to an earlier time.  total participation would easily be cut in half or even worse.

well is not exaggeration, this is what we saw on the ur random streamer TimmyJohns. atleast we saw 60 ppl 30min before defense.

So imagine if Cursed defense might be on siege time, believe it will change big. 

On 11/5/2020 at 1:40 AM, mentyfresh said:

true but they do have a server now :)

well to put that in perspective back in the days the only content that was tied to the server timezone was Olympiad, CoC & Sieges which ppl got used to and those die hards that did found that important did use server transfer to move to Teon/Naia but obviously many didn't as they have/had allies/friends/enemies etc. they played with on Chronos that kept them there

now fast forward a to alil more then 1 year ago when server transfers went awol and since very recent updates we now have 2 major new daily events tied to server timezone which are 2x Swamp of Screams (best XP in game) and Cursed Weapons (easiest way to adena & over time top weapons) and yeah that does change things a bit

the original topic starter proposed a compromise by splitting up the Cursed Weapons like Swamp is 2x a day which isn't a bad idea but isn't what the game designers had in mind as part of the Cursed weapons charm is the fact you can battle against & with each other etc.

an much easier solution is just to put back server transfers as it does work fine in Korea for a while now, have posted the details behind that a while ago in a dedicated server transfers topic I think ?

of course @Juji can also just do what I said to provoke a reaction aka Player Region lock (restrict) the servers and enforce / migrate players to their designated servers based on their Country of Origin which will solve/remove permanently the discussion of Chronos assigned Server Timezone