Jump to content
Forums

Cost of top items for archer


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ocrats said:

hello, guys I just got back to game. can you guys give me a guidance for end game gear for archer? and cost of all items. (like jewels, dragon weapon stage 1). 

guidance--> stop thinking about it

cost--> you have a spare house for sale?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're on Chronos, you can go to Giran and see prices for yourself. The AH right now doesn't have DW1 bows, but price for them will be in the 600B - 800B range. Everything else for archers you can probably get in AH. The problem is you need more than a DW1. People have Stage 3 now, so your DW1 is only going to tickle them, unless you're level 118 or something. A stage 2 or 3 DW or Blood weapon will cost you a small passenger car at least. Are you sure you want to play this game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 11:00 PM, Mystikal said:

If you're on Chronos, you can go to Giran and see prices for yourself. The AH right now doesn't have DW1 bows, but price for them will be in the 600B - 800B range. Everything else for archers you can probably get in AH. The problem is you need more than a DW1. People have Stage 3 now, so your DW1 is only going to tickle them, unless you're level 118 or something. A stage 2 or 3 DW or Blood weapon will cost you a small passenger car at least. Are you sure you want to play this game?

Well, I already spent few hundreds $$$. I'm gonna keep playing till I am not be able to lvl up. I'll finish exalted quest, and reach 107. I am not spending a penny. I can invest thousands of dollars, but seems like the server is dying. very few serious players left right now. the rest are bots till they reach 105 or 107, afterwards they are gonna end up leaving the server. NC is going to merge Naia and Chronos soon (for sure), then they are gonna shut down the merged server (NaChronos). I do hope, they are going to bring us better Lineage 2 (remastered). few years left. 

Edited by Ocrats
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TOP items hmm that realy depend

on Naia atm:

Artifacts - +11% p skill power - 120b (few days ago), rest of artifacts pskill power, patk, skill crit dmg (fight), pskill crit rate, pskill crit dmg, patk (balance) - every one of them lets say at least 80-120b (+10) /each

Ruby lvl 5 i think that will be 120-140b , red cat lvl 5 (someone sell it for 375b in Aden square)

+15 elmore cloak - impossible to get with any augment but i think 400b+

 rings:  angel +6 (40-50b), dragon (80b+), GOD (100b+)

earings: lindvior (85b+) , atlas +12(mentees), GOD really dont know 170b+

necklace: valakas 40-60b  GOD 220b+

Bracelet - cancer +7 (2b+)  aries +7 (2b+)  leo +7 (2,5b+) - lvl 3 bracelet 43b+

Navari +5 (30b+)  Radiant circlet +5 (27-40b)

Maybe there will be some diff because of changes in market but still crazy prices to make something interesting

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2020 at 11:40 AM, Ocrats said:

Well, I already spent few hundreds $$$. I'm gonna keep playing till I am not be able to lvl up. I'll finish exalted quest, and reach 107. I am not spending a penny. I can invest thousands of dollars, but seems like the server is dying. very few serious players left right now. the rest are bots till they reach 105 or 107, afterwards they are gonna end up leaving the server. NC is going to merge Naia and Chronos soon (for sure), then they are gonna shut down the merged server (NaChronos). I do hope, they are going to bring us better Lineage 2 (remastered). few years left. 

It's normal for server population to die down. It's part of the cycle. Lots of people play or come back to play at the beginning of every new update. It stays heavy during good "events" and XP boosted server settings. But after that things get quiet. In some ways it's the best time to play, because you don't have lots of people to contend with to find a hunting spot, just bots. The market also slows and prices for everything usually goes down, giving people who have adena a chance to buy equipment for lower prices. Last but not least, you also find out who the real diehard players are, if you're looking for a clan or just people to form regular parties with you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2020 at 8:59 AM, Tuky said:

TOP items hmm that realy depend

on Naia atm:

Artifacts - +11% p skill power - 120b (few days ago), rest of artifacts pskill power, patk, skill crit dmg (fight), pskill crit rate, pskill crit dmg, patk (balance) - every one of them lets say at least 80-120b (+10) /each

Ruby lvl 5 i think that will be 120-140b , red cat lvl 5 (someone sell it for 375b in Aden square)

+15 elmore cloak - impossible to get with any augment but i think 400b+

 rings:  angel +6 (40-50b), dragon (80b+), GOD (100b+)

earings: lindvior (85b+) , atlas +12(mentees), GOD really dont know 170b+

necklace: valakas 40-60b  GOD 220b+

Bracelet - cancer +7 (2b+)  aries +7 (2b+)  leo +7 (2,5b+) - lvl 3 bracelet 43b+

Navari +5 (30b+)  Radiant circlet +5 (27-40b)

Maybe there will be some diff because of changes in market but still crazy prices to make something interesting

Chronos the prices are better.

Ruby and Red cats eye are Over priced where ever because they the highest in demand jewels

Artifacts - get level 1s for now to activate a level 3 artifact book.  The artifact book level 3 is bigger bump for the price then actual artifacts gives +6% damage (pvp/pve) and -7% damage (pve/pvp) and +1 to all stats

+15 elmore cloak is 120 - 150 billion

Earrings - eh atlas +12 everyone has if they dont get it from mentees they get from hero coins

Rings - i prefer a ring of creation and a baium/aq blessed rings personally which are cheaper

Navari - is nice but you going to spend the NC Coins right now you can get level 3 wings of splendor which is equal and enhances your circlet too.

Circlet - +5 radiant authority is 18 - 22 billion good upgrade

Bracelet - level 3 was 18 billion and agathions are about the same price

Also nevermind you need a bow and Armour too lol  min of +8 Armour set for cool down bonus 10 is better but you can get by with 8, better to go bloody till end game for armor don't forget a +4 or better enchanted r110 sigil adds damage and crit damage not expensive 2 - 3 billion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...