Forums

Ridicolous EXP/speed rates and wasting only Elettricity Bills.

Hi ncwest, can you explain us what's the sense to make 0,40% per 20/h FULL macro the pc?

Can you explain how ppl have to make PARTYES if you cut this very very POOR exp per mobs?

Do you think to wake up this boring boring game with party bonus perma, rates boosted and vitality mant rune in the prestige?

• Like 2

You leave out the specifics, been farming a week and gained 20% on 106. I think it's fine, the 20% I gained could be even quicker with proper gear/class.

Problem is people expect to gain great amounts of XP while being in a 7 man party on zones that are designed for solo farming (or duo).

41 minutes ago, SnowBoard said:

You leave out the specifics, been farming a week and gained 20% on 106. I think it's fine, the 20% I gained could be even quicker with proper gear/class.

Problem is people expect to gain great amounts of XP while being in a 7 man party on zones that are designed for solo farming (or duo).

Not trying to be a jerk but the game pretty much starts at 110, no one will ever play this game if their first experience is your vit rune expiring before hitting 105, have you tried to level w/o vit pre 105?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Degus said:

Not trying to be a jerk but the game pretty much starts at 110, no one will ever play this game if their first experience is your vit rune expiring before hitting 105, have you tried to level w/o vit pre 105?

Yes I did. I've started in 2009 and I kinda based my reply on Sly's info, not yours :)

With the 7d vit rune I've never managed to get any char to 105 w/o doing coal mines daily. (Obviously disregarding the xp event.)

3 hours ago, SnowBoard said:

I think it's fine, the 20% I gained could be even quicker with proper gear/class.

Sorry, friend, but 20% per week is not fine at 106. The last thing you want is for it to take a month or longer to go from 106 to 107. The XP wall only gets higher, and you'll be stuck like most others taking several months just to get to 109 at that rate. Considering content in game now is for 113+, you might as well quit now and save some money on your next utility bill. You'll never catch up before the next update, and the people who are already 113+ will definitely make your playing enjoyment a living hell, either by manipulating the in-game economy, or mowing you down in PVP at every turn with their red alts.

Think twice about conveying to NCSoft that the slow normal XP rate is fine. It really isn't, even if it suits your present tolerance level.

• Like 1

im iucky if i get 5 - 7% at the current rate at 109 so id love to be getting 20% a week again lol.  Party exp bonus should definitely be in place shouldn't be punished by xping with others as you need higher level tank and supports for high level zones but they cannot xp by themselves but they slow dd's down without party xp so kind of a rub there.

• Like 1

I exp ONLY when rates are on, then i take pause and cancelled everything prestige and no buy destiny.

I also dont want talk about the insane expensive events, i dont buy more ncoins because they go only raise and raise and raise like we are STUPID customers.