Aden Castle Tax ( naia Server )

RealMayer

Counting the adena that "possibly" a character has earnd by taxes when it's enough that a big item is sold just before to raise up the adena counting

It's enough that RealMayer put one gemstone R at 500b, buy it by himself and take all the money back from taxes (and making the count raise up of 25b)

Point of this post? Crying because he cannot exp anymore trying to say bad things about other people

Let's remember who was the character that farmed EVERYONE that was not giving him money on the map with zariche/akamanah for 1 year, make some counts and check who fullfilled his wallett

Edited by JeSuisMayer

57 minutes ago, RealMayer said:

So you mean when you had dark its was gain 80b per week ?

While I understand that more elaborate economic theories may be incomprehensible for people that aren't aware of cross-multiplication and are busy professionally farming adena ingame, you can research the terms "Tax Buoyancy" and "Tax Elasticity" to see why its not as easy as to assume 80b per week.

1 hour ago, NaratyrMizzrym said:

Translation of this thread:
OP wants to ask what happened to all the Adena while MAX was holding the castle and who put that adena in his pockets.

Ofcourse, its sh*t-posting that OP is after, so  while at it I would personally also like to know who gets all that adena from cursed weapon bloods every week day.

30 minutes ago, JeSuisMayer said:

It's enough that RealMayer put one gemstone R at 500b, buy it by himself and take all the money back from taxes (and making the count raise up of 25b)

i see new dimentional of server abuse here :D let's IDKFA  begin! 

PS: just don't kill each other here to recount  who created that part of money back, please . Maybe make some schedule - for each CP separated  week of moneyback, or something like that.

1 hour ago, JeSuisMayer said:

Counting the adena that "possibly" a character has earnd by taxes when it's enough that a big item is sold just before to raise up the adena counting

Point of this post? Crying because he cannot exp anymore trying to say bad things about other people

Let's remember who was the character that farmed EVERYONE that was not giving him money on the map with zariche/akamanah for 1 year, make some counts and check who fullfilled his wallett

Tax its from npc only no one can control it or raise up the tax as i wish.

also as i heard aden take tax from other castle "iam not sure if that true or not"

Light is always 5% Dark is always 20.

Before the light and dark bs which makes no sense (they removed all that lore from game but left that mechanic) now you could set it yourself from 0 - 15%

Nevermind a manor system that benefits the peasents and the lords if you knew what were you were doing.  Peasents would get adena for turning in crops and lords would get items they could only get from events or high level raids drops.  Was actually great system until NCSoft broke it.

Edited by Slycutter

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

aden collects a % of tax from all castle in aden territory where Rune takes a % of all castles in rune territory.

you mean that realmayer's girflriend castle takes much more adena from taxes than aden, but noone post their earnings?

1 hour ago, RealMayer said:

My point is i cant ever control the tax, i understand you guys hate me but that cant change the fact of i cant control the tax raise it up or down 

you can, just buy from npc, easy

do the words of a backstabber mean anything? i think not

Edited by JeSuisMayer

I actually share all castle adena with my clan <3 but thank you for saying this, atleast my clan knows how things work and everything is printscreened and always shared between the ppl that come to siege ^^. If u dont have a fair share system in your clan doesnt mean that others don't, Maybe join us and learn how is done, we have good strategy regarding this :D, You can also learn some excel tricks in google sheets if you put some rules, good for your CV.

Kind Regards, 

Larra

Edited by Kaily

Just now, Kaily said:

I actually share all castle adena with my clan <3 but thank you for saying this, atleast my clan knows how things work and everything is printscreened and always shared between the ppl that come to siege ^^. If u dont have a fair share system in your clan doesnt mean that others don't, Maybe join us and learn how is done, we have good strategy regarding this :D, You can also learn some excel tricks in google sheets if you put some rules, good for your CV.

i'm in your clan, and i didn't get any share, so don't say things not true

I have everything documented, every adena that comes in and out of my clan, everything printscreened, whatever whatever you say i have proof for everything. More accurate statistics then my clan has youll not get, so stop spreading lies, you messed with the wrong person in that subject

My friend, Im an ncoin spender (yeah i know some dont agree with that, but it is what it is), big time one, I dont need to take from my clan in order to make adena, so if you don't match my salary in real life and cant afford buying ncoins, dont make scenarios in your head that don't exist. I will leave this topic cause the toxicity is too high, please, next time, post actuall usefull things like: "How to calculate damage against mob/player according to your attribute attack" that's what this forum is, for game discussions that are actually usefull, not for toxic ppl like you. 

Kind Regards,

Larra

• Like 1

make a whatsapp to who started the toxicity creating the topic ;) if you don't like it, you know? the one who started saying things based on nothing just to make people think fake things, maybe you know him very well, it's the same you share adena with keeping your clannies without equip getting killed by everyone

Edited by JeSuisMayer

"imaginary enemies - next stage of schizophrenia after imaginary friends" (c)

https://l2wiki.com/Castle_Sieges#Choosing_between_Light_and_Darkness

https://l2wiki.com/Taxes

Still all info exists in Internet, even on same site (all can find other new knowledge here also, but depend).

Since Fafurion update (Feb 2019) we have obligate 5% tax for Light Castle. Since same Fafurion update we have all based on Elcyum / R gems. And amount R gems, what we use in craft this days is a bit amazing.

PS: about moneyback of R gems you should ask ozzy\dudot,  since their boxes camped  stairs in Aden long time during DH had  dark Aden\Giran.  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

1 hour ago, Kaily said:

Dear @Kaily  , can we get full access to that priceless celestial source of knowlege? We need to fill our CV with new skills, so we will be very appreciate to see other pages of this document, i think it containces amazing formulas, which bring us to new gorizonts of mastery of Excel. As link of course , because other way we won't be able to touch inestimable deepness of lore

other way we will have deep problem in calculation of price of R gems in  that 3 different castles :ph34r:

Ofc, not the link cause that aint ok, but i can post some tips and tricks: we dont have it advanced, but if you need more indebth in the subject you can relate to the 2 links bellow

- =SUMIF(A:A,"*"&I31&"*",E:E) u can make summs based on certain conditions even if they are in other sheet

- lets not forget about adding a pivot table to your actuall messy table to see more organised all the data

- macros - those buttons there are only based on macros just add a lil VBA magic on them and ull get wonders, everything automated in the blink of an eye

- making a drop down list can help your macros even be more "evolved"

-=countif(F:F,I37)*2 bring your participation points on raids/siege to the next lvl, let excel do it for you

For more tutorials please be advice to check:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/excel-functions-alphabetical-b3944572-255d-4efb-bb96-c6d90033e188

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G05TrN7nt6k&ab_channel=LearnitTraining

I hope you find this usefull.

Kind Regards,

Larra

Edited by Kaily
  • Thanks 1