Aden Castle Tax ( naia Server )

RealMayer

2 hours ago, Kaily said:

I actually share all castle adena with my clan <3 but thank you for saying this, atleast my clan knows how things work and everything is printscreened and always shared between the ppl that come to siege ^^. If u dont have a fair share system in your clan doesnt mean that others don't, Maybe join us and learn how is done, we have good strategy regarding this :D, You can also learn some excel tricks in google sheets if you put some rules, good for your CV.

Kind Regards, 

Larra

2 hours ago, Kaily said:

If you do nothing in my clan, thats what you get, nothing. From what you say you admit you are a spy in my clan and you are so low to spy on us, but lier lier pants on fire, you know how you catch a lier, with proof, here my friend some taste of how fair share is done. 

https://gyazo.com/deb9a617806e8d7c4272d0944528579c

Nice to see that some clan leaders actually give a sh1t about their clannies. Good job and keep it up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaily said:

Ofc, not the link cause that aint ok, but i can post some tips and tricks: we dont have it advanced, but if you need more indebth in the subject you can relate to the 2 links bellow

Ofc you can , just dont be shy - show all accoutant book of your clan! Your clannies should not be confuced of such move. If you could share one page - what the problem on next one? From where else we should get lore about right way of clan sharing? And managment of castle income.

I think that is very good clan leader's behave - being open for all around, dont keep all inside. Be example for other CLs ! We also wait for account book of Hybrid clan, why not ?

Maybe we will be able to provide some help or find mistakes in calculation, that is so offten exists in account books.

@RealMayer

In dark you would make sure 4 times more, and yes the calculation is in cross product . It's hard to predict because it depends on what the ppl will buy (but it's not the biggest fish), or on the clan hall ...so it will vary, as you know,  where you win, it's mostly on the farm territories and even more during the boosts adena gling gling gling, and the event like halloween gling gling gling, but all this you already know it ,because you are also Just Wait and you have been iimax. 
where is the greedy ? pass pass the money ! but much less to the gain of Zariche and Akamanah .

Thanks !

• Haha 1

I was taking the majority of the Adena for myself, while max had it for several years. When it's dark, it makes around 29-30b per week, but it can go up to 40b if Giran, Oren and Rune are dark too.

You're welcome.

Edited by mixa

What has extra now Aden, compared with other times, is the Seed Talisman NPC that generates alot of income to Aden Castle only. Only me I failed so many times in the past few months that I even lost count of for Insanity/Heaven talismans and ofc the Kalie purchase has been only from that NPC and GE from Giran. 

in my case, I spend 165b trying to make a heavenly talisman, Adena was split between aden and giran castle, and iam just one person and I think i will try more becuse I still didnt made it :( . and since aden get some tax from giran so i think aden get alot tax, even more, when giran was dark castle when max was rulling and have giran in a box clan.

On 02/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, Chanix said:

@RealMayer

In dark you would make sure 4 times more, and yes the calculation is in cross product . It's hard to predict because it depends on what the ppl will buy (but it's not the biggest fish), or on the clan hall ...so it will vary, as you know,  where you win, it's mostly on the farm territories and even more during the boosts adena gling gling gling, and the event like halloween gling gling gling, but all this you already know it ,because you are also Just Wait and you have been iimax. 
where is the greedy ? pass pass the money ! but much less to the gain of Zariche and Akamanah .

Thanks !

Trick or treat? :D

Farming is not taxed , neither the coc and oly sorry for you xD, i know you are so greedy that you would like to believe what i said, i am a very playful woman;)@RealMayer
More seriously,

https://l2wiki.com/Taxes

Only Castles of Darkness can collect taxes.
Taxes are added to the castle treasury every reset
Aden and Rune get additional taxes from their subordinate castles.
Taxes are deducted from the price of goods bought from trading NPCs on the castle territories.
When any goods are purchased on a Castle of Darkness territory, a tax of 30% is applied. A certain part of Adena is removed from the game, the rest is transferred to castle owners.
The Adena transferred to castle owners is divided into the tax which remains in the castle treasury, and the tax transferred to the main castle.
When you sell items to the NPCs located on the territory of a Castle of Darkness, there's castle tax of 10%.
Territory tax is applied to all NPC located within the territory. Territory tax doesn't depend on the castle tax. The lowest territory tax is in the Town of Giran: 10%.

Thanks !

• Haha 2

If i were a man why would i say that i am a woman, no sense for me, sorry for you i m a woman ! and i encourage the women to be more and more numerous to L2..., but it's not the subject anyway...But indeed it would be interesting to see the taxes that you collect.

Thanks !