skills critical rate

Renedaly

Hello!

As a new player i dont undestand how skills critical rate is working.

As far as i search for archers Dex is effect skill critical rate even if they have max p critical that is 500.

But! I can not find how Feohs can effect skill critical rate. All feohs have 500 m critical. How is possible to increase the citical rate of magic skills? Artifact m skill critical rate is increase the amount of critical hits?

16 hours ago, Renedaly said:

Hello!

As a new player i dont undestand how skills critical rate is working.

As far as i search for archers Dex is effect skill critical rate even if they have max p critical that is 500.

But! I can not find how Feohs can effect skill critical rate. All feohs have 500 m critical. How is possible to increase the citical rate of magic skills? Artifact m skill critical rate is increase the amount of critical hits?

P./M.Critical rate is different from magical skill critical rate. They are different stats. M. critical rate maxes out at 500 generally speaking. But magical skill critical rate doesn't show up on your Character Status window.

As you've probably already guessed, it's a little dumb for feohs to have a magic skill crit rate  since all of their skills are magical. At least with archers and melee you can say that they have the choice to hit you with an attack that doesn't use a skill at all.

Taking this into account, naturally there aren't as many ways in game to boost magical skill critical rate, but they exist. You find them in agathions (Capricorn), weapon SA (R - R99 mage swords enchanted to at least +4 also get a magic skill crit rate boost), jewelry (like Queen Ant's Soul Ring. Blessed Valakas necklace), artifacts, augments and so on.

I'm not going to go down the entire list of items that increase magical crit rate, but just know that there are plenty of ways to increase it. Most feoh usually get one or two items to boost magical skill crit rate, but the majority of their adena goes to items that increase magical skill crit damage, magical skill power and m.atk.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 2:27 PM, Mystikal said:

P./M.Critical rate is different from magical skill critical rate. They are different stats. M. critical rate maxes out at 500 generally speaking. But magical skill critical rate doesn't show up on your Character Status window.

As you've probably already guessed, it's a little dumb for feohs to have a magic skill crit rate  since all of their skills are magical. At least with archers and melee you can say that they have the choice to hit you with an attack that doesn't use a skill at all.

Taking this into account, naturally there aren't as many ways in game to boost magical skill critical rate, but they exist. You find them in agathions (Capricorn), weapon SA (R - R99 mage swords enchanted to at least +4 also get a magic skill crit rate boost), jewelry (like Queen Ant's Soul Ring. Blessed Valakas necklace), artifacts, augments and so on.

I'm not going to go down the entire list of items that increase magical crit rate, but just know that there are plenty of ways to increase it. Most feoh usually get one or two items to boost magical skill crit rate, but the majority of their adena goes to items that increase magical skill crit damage, magical skill power and m.atk.

So if I already have a M. Critical Rate of 500, should I look for ways to increase M. Skill critical rate? For example, some skills can be enchanted with a Wild option, which increases their critical rate. If I enchant these skills as Wild, will I crit more with these skills even if I still have the M Critical Rate stat as 500? In other words, is it better to enchant skills for Power or for Wild?

12 hours ago, naughtydismutase said:

So if I already have a M. Critical Rate of 500, should I look for ways to increase M. Skill critical rate? For example, some skills can be enchanted with a Wild option, which increases their critical rate. If I enchant these skills as Wild, will I crit more with these skills even if I still have the M Critical Rate stat as 500? In other words, is it better to enchant skills for Power or for Wild?

Spend money on items that increase the damage that you do with crits.