Forums

Help needed - where to hunt

tgt273l2

Have a CP of 3 friends.  2 archers, nuker, tank/heal/buffer.  Half 106/ Half 107 with exalted gear/destiny/prestige/boss jewels.

Do I just AOE at Phantasmal / Silent Valley / IT Crater / Blackbird-Atelia until I hit 110?

That should take us... oh....  <sigh>  a few years?  Any advice for alternative locations?  We play live a few hrs a day but rest is afk grinding.

PVE focus. Can spend some $$$ (not crazy).  Love the graphics and grinding nature of the game while having a few beers and shooting the crap with my friends.

Thanks.

For exp, run your solo instance, daily instances, etc. Then for afk exp your best bet is going to be using a runaway buffer and doing small parties of 1/2/3 people. The exp until you get to ketra/varka for a party, is going to kill your exp. Sadly the lowbie areas weren't designed for parties.... so just pick a spot you can kill effectively and efficiently - faster kill speed = more exp

Edited by CaptainSmiles
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, tgt273l2 said:

Have a CP of 3 friends.  2 archers, nuker, tank/heal/buffer.  Half 106/ Half 107 with exalted gear/destiny/prestige/boss jewels.

Do I just AOE at Phantasmal / Silent Valley / IT Crater / Blackbird-Atelia until I hit 110?

That should take us... oh....  <sigh>  a few years?  Any advice for alternative locations?  We play live a few hrs a day but rest is afk grinding.

PVE focus. Can spend some $$$ (not crazy).  Love the graphics and grinding nature of the game while having a few beers and shooting the crap with my friends.

Thanks.

See its a very mix bag without knowing ur full gear setup.  I would say tanor is not a bad location if u want to party.  Don't wast time partying in pathasmal that is a solo or duo at best location.  IT crater never liked it as an archer too crowded and bad layout. Atelia too low of xp.

So

Silent Valley - ok if you can aoe

Tanor - ok if you can aoe

Not knowing your gear fully cant really suggest much.  To be honest 106/107 is time look in the mirror and say am im going to spend on this game or not.  If you don't spend irl cash on NCcoins or events then 107/108 is highest u will ever get to be honest.

• Thanks 1

Doesn't look like we're getting any significant server boost tomorrow, although I guess Lara gives 30% xp buff or something like that for 2 hours. Not really much you can do but go AFK and hope no one kills you before you get your .000000000000002% every 24 hours. :D