WTB cloak PVP +15

runi

hope with this +15 cloak u will be aviliable to kill ppl on coc after u make x2 succes book on they :D if not will be more than 120b throw to the toilet :D (btw i talk about only coc cuz after u dont have more borrewed items from "ravx u didnt leave town)

Quniasty othel main lf CP GMT -45 (Moon)

oh runiasty!! i still remember how its make a gank with runiasty

1st steep. find a enemy party farming

2nd. port and start fighting

(runiasty recive a hit, lose the 50% of the cp, and make bsoe with all skills up, just loolz) u need more than a cloak +15 bro

btw here i miss ur dramas by general shout :(

5 hours ago, KAROS said:

hope with this +15 cloak u will be aviliable to kill ppl on coc after u make x2 succes book on they :D if not will be more than 120b throw to the toilet :D (btw i talk about only coc cuz after u dont have more borrewed items from "ravx u didnt leave town)

Quniasty othel main lf CP GMT -45 (Moon)

Sup BoBorc dont have aden from exebot? oh rly sorry for that, use credit card bro and gl :D

Abut that second random from DH gl either :D im rly happy to see a lot of useless players from dh, hiding behind bots with draco weapons, just pay guys and wait in ch for command hehe

up!!!

50 minutes ago, runi said:

Sup BoBorc dont have aden from exebot? oh rly sorry for that, use credit card bro and gl :D

Abut that second random from DH gl either :D im rly happy to see a lot of useless players from dh, hiding behind bots with draco weapons, just pay guys and wait in ch for command hehe

up!!!

atm im okey with my new cloak, i just need 1 hp to deal with u xD

Archived