GM's ruining gameplay?

Mutch84

Hi there GM's

On chronos you refunded Truffles stage 3 fist mats, and down graded it to a level 2. He then used these mats to make a stage 2 bow, which is a pretty big deal.

Other players have asked for the same treatment, and you are telling them "The gm who helped truffle made a mistake, we won't be helping out anyone else"

Curious as to how you can create such a power/gear shift, yet only do it for one player. 

You do realise how bad this looks right? Seeing as truffle was banned how many times for third party and he is still kicking around?

There are two solutions. Undo this change, or allow others to do it.

I would like to hear what other players / gms have to say about this.

Yes, I'm a whiner, crybaby newb, who's poor and I've always been horrible at this game.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mutch84 said:

Other players have asked for the same treatment.

LOOL

Are you serious with this post? What other players??? You act like there are 10 or more players running around with Stage 3 Dragon Claw Weapons. You and me both know we can count them with just one of my little fingers - it's lPeppinio. You made me laugh with your post. Other players asked for the same treatment. When its just one Feoh Class with a Stage 3 Valakas Caster. I am shocked reading this post. A Feoh Class that wants a downgrade from Stage 3 back to Stage 2? Wow are you serious? If you dont know how to play with an Stage 3 Mage AoE Weapon. better delete Lineage 2 from your PC.

We all know that the Valakas Caster - Stage 3 will be alot more destructive and efficient in the hands of players such as Zureil and iJager. What delusion you got when downgrading it into two different Stage 2 AoE Weapons it will be any different? What is the point?

Also showing up for a Castle Siege 2-hours every 14-days to finally find out Truffle is fighting with a Stage 2 Thrower, makes me wonder, where were you the last couple of weeks? Nova doesn't show up in the Dimensional Siege and hardly moves out of town for 13 days and 22-hours, until the normal Castle Siege? The Thrower is already over two weeks on the Server. Geez,

Anyway...GM's are refusing to downgrade any stage dragon weapons, not just stage 3.  And there are plenty Stage 1 and 2's around.  The fact is they allowed this service to be done for a single player, and refuse to provide the same service for any other players.  This is clear favoritism on NCSoft's part.  The fact that they say the service performed was a "mistake" on their part, one that they are not correcting, is laughable.  Moving gear from one character to another on the same account has been done for multiple players in multiple clans and has been refused for multiple players in multiple clans (myself included).

In the past month, GM's have "mistakenly" changed 2 Nova player's account logins, giving a "hacker" the ability to completely strip an end game player.  These "errors" are now borderline dangerous.  GM's are giving away access to our accounts, the account information contained therein includes our home addresses.  The reliability of the GM staff has been severely lacking in recent years and that it has has escalated to these levels is beyond concerning.  These issues need to be addressed sooner rather than later.

First off, no I'm not talking about pepp. I don't give a crap about him.

Secondly there are multiple other people with stage 1/2 dragon weapons. 

I don't siege, I just came back to game. Yes zuriel is super efficient, has he learned how to run around pillars in oly yet?

I'm simply asking why it is ok for one player to be allowed this privilege but no others, as the GMS have stated.

Great, players have had bound shirts traded, there have been ms members that have had the same luxury. Do you remember when GM's returned degus gear when he went red? Or when degus died when red and delvld 5 percent into 104, and gmd and had it changed? 

If the GM's want to bind this to truffles account I would have nothing to cry about, the fact that he will be changing it around for oly SERIOUSLY changes the balance, I guess you are too in-love with truffle. If this was happening against ms they would be leading a march down the main road.

20 minutes ago, Karigan said:

The fact is they allowed this service to be done for a single player, and refuse to provide the same service for any other players.  This is clear favoritism on NCSoft's part.  The fact that they say the service performed was a "mistake" on their part, one that they are not correcting, is laughable.  Moving gear from one character to another on the same account has been done for multiple players in multiple clans and has been refused for multiple players in multiple clans (myself included).

This, to my mind, is the most salient point. Especially in light of the fact that many people have asked for a service that would permit us to transfer bound items to other characters in the absence of a Main Class change service. I guess we went about it the wrong way. Whose pockets do we have to line in order to buy a GM that will do under the table work for us? Give me names and opening bid amounts, please.

I'm joking, but as an otherwise casual player I'd like to know how the above mentioned assistance is possible, when it shouldn't be?

To be honest in light of recent events I don't mind that NCwest adds an event NPC - Dragon Claw Weapons Trader in Town for a limited one-time offer for (14-days). It will be an one-time only exclusive event where any player who already owns a Stage 1/2/3 Dragon Claw can downgrade it back to a fragment with full reimbursement of all the materials being used. 14-days should be enough for those Players in question to purchase a new Dragon Claw fragment on the market and use the returned materials to upgrade the Dragon Claw weapon of their own choosing. Let them be creative. Like the permanent Heine Fishing NPC and the Blacksmith for Jewelry Boxes and Brooches.

Maybe they did it because the Fists had just been upgraded most recently? To my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) no other D weps were made/upgraded after the fists. Peps was upgraded before.
Maybe there is an expiration date on the refund. :D

This video is exactly what it is like to submit a petition about anything at all... then you have to complain 1000 times and keep the ticket open to get any answer at all that might be right and help with what ever your problem is... and to make it even more fun, each "GM" has a different answer for you on the same subject... FUN!!!!! ..... not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8L2cI8brzQ

I really wish there was fair treatment across the board, as well as updated security measures, it should be next to impossible to trick NC "GMs" into letting you have someone elses account, and if you do one service for someone, it should be available to all, or don't do it in the first place.

In february I asked to GM the change of greater amethyst for a greater ruby, the response from them was categorical " Support do not provide a service in exchanging an item to a different form or type ", Unfair. 9_9

I remember when gms gave me back +14 and +16 weapons multiple times after I blew them up, and when they let me move level 4 brooch jewels from one toon to another. Good times. 

To the crybaby, I mean the OP, truffle was banned one time a couple of years ago, when they did mass bans right before zranger. So the answer to one of your questions is once. 

1 hour ago, J0nSnow said:

I remember when gms gave me back +14 and +16 weapons multiple times after I blew them up, and when they let me move level 4 brooch jewels from one toon to another. Good times. 

To the crybaby, I mean the OP, truffle was banned one time a couple of years ago, when they did mass bans right before zranger. So the answer to one of your questions is once. 

Ah ok, only banned once for using third party software, "not too bad" 

Archived