GM's ruining gameplay?

Mutch84

Have any of you guys ever had any education in regards to how to properly have a conversation? I feel like I am discussing this with children.

Bringing it back to topic at hand. GMS PERFORMED A NON SANCTIONED ACTION > GMS  WONT DO THIS ACTION FOR ANYONE ELSE > GMS WONT REVERSE SAID ACTION.

"But this one time someone got a shirt transferred" 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Karigan said:

Anyway...GM's are refusing to downgrade any stage dragon weapons, not just stage 3.  And there are plenty Stage 1 and 2's around.  The fact is they allowed this service to be done for a single player, and refuse to provide the same service for any other players.  This is clear favoritism on NCSoft's part.  The fact that they say the service performed was a "mistake" on their part, one that they are not correcting, is laughable.  Moving gear from one character to another on the same account has been done for multiple players in multiple clans and has been refused for multiple players in multiple clans (myself included).

In the past month, GM's have "mistakenly" changed 2 Nova player's account logins, giving a "hacker" the ability to completely strip an end game player.  These "errors" are now borderline dangerous.  GM's are giving away access to our accounts, the account information contained therein includes our home addresses.  The reliability of the GM staff has been severely lacking in recent years and that it has has escalated to these levels is beyond concerning.  These issues need to be addressed sooner rather than later.

i ll make the same thread because i asked gms to transfer my shirt and other bound items to an other toon and they refused and we all they transfered fooz items

just ncsoft has 2 kind of policies depending players but crying here in forums is a different story :)

also even if i dont like truffle that much he made the stg3 ~1 week before the event so mby a refund was possible on the contrary nova are asking refunds for weapons they made years ago like karigan's cutter loooool 

14 hours ago, Mutch84 said:

Hi there GM's

On chronos you refunded Truffles stage 3 fist mats, and down graded it to a level 2. He then used these mats to make a stage 2 bow, which is a pretty big deal.

Other players have asked for the same treatment, and you are telling them "The gm who helped truffle made a mistake, we won't be helping out anyone else"

Curious as to how you can create such a power/gear shift, yet only do it for one player. 

You do realise how bad this looks right? Seeing as truffle was banned how many times for third party and he is still kicking around?

There are two solutions. Undo this change, or allow others to do it.

I would like to hear what other players / gms have to say about this.

Yes, I'm a whiner, crybaby newb, who's poor and I've always been horrible at this game.

@Neutron, @Conguero, we waiting all for an official answer here in forum about that.

make the same treatment for all players, without "exceptions" and "mystakes" !

UNDO THIS CHANGE, OR ALLOW OTHERS TO DO IT.

SAME FOR TRANSFERING BOUND ITEMS ANOTHER TOON SAME ACCOUNT.

and many many others "MYSTAKES", seems this game is now AN OFFICIAL ROBERRY.

40 minutes ago, Lo0neyTunes said:

@Neutron, @Conguero, we waiting all for an official answer here in forum about that.

make the same treatment for all players, without "exceptions" and "mystakes" !

UNDO THIS CHANGE, OR ALLOW OTHERS TO DO IT.

SAME FOR TRANSFERING BOUND ITEMS ANOTHER TOON SAME ACCOUNT.

and many many others "MYSTAKES", seems this game is now AN OFFICIAL ROBERRY.

Tic tax tic tac . Nothing is coming out of you tickets .

1 hour ago, Feedlee said:

... just ncsoft has 2 kind of policies depending players

Recommended reading:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/8fb7zq/some_thoughts_from_a_dev_who_worked_with_a_mobile/dy2sdcs/

What that developer does not say is that from the company's point of view those whales are useful idiots. At the end of the day money moves from Truffle's pocket into NCsoft's coffers. Truffle loses, NCsoft wins, and Neutron is laughing all the way to the bank :D

I love all the drama players are making in our Community about a simple in-game refund. Where were you all when players blew up their +14/15/16/17/18/19/20 weapons during the Themis Card event and got them refunded afterworths? Where were you when all those players got their Lv.3/4 Jewelry switched between Characters on the same Account? Where were you when those Elemental Shirts +9/10 got switched between Characters on the same Account? Where were you when Players got refunded their Augments on the Cloaks the first time? You see the irony? You all fail to realize the real picture here. You all were running around in Dragon Claw weapons for over months, years before this Event started. Knowing the context with Truffle it was just a matter of days when he made the click before this Event started. Can you imagine what would have happened, if NCwest notified in the June Preview posted in May that Dragon Claw fragments will be introduced as reward? Exactly, Truffle would not have made the trade in the first place. Exactly because of these types of strong arguments they made the reimbursement, all in regards being a miss-fortune-click.

As stated before I don't mind NCwest to put a NPC in town where all can switch/downgrade their Dragon Claw weapons of any kind. I really hope they do so. You know why? Truffle's CP will have 2 Throwers and a Caster Stage 2 in the same second. GL with that, since you all are already complaining about a simple Thrower in the first place. WOW

Lol just bunch of stupid ppl which really dont see a problem. Its not about weapon guys. Its about fact, and about corruption which prob has been made infront of You. But its Your problem if going to agree to be treat like this. 

Sorry for the noobish question, I'm a poor player doing kartias and such and I know nothing about end game, so could anyone explain to me why suddenly everyone seems to want to downgrade their dragon weapons? Isn't stage 3 like the best thing ever?

Thank you :)

21 minutes ago, Alaesia said:

Lol just bunch of stupid ppl which really dont see a problem. Its not about weapon guys. Its about fact, and about corruption which prob has been made infront of You. But its Your problem if going to agree to be treat like this. 

Corruption and Reinbursement are two different things. The Player already owned all the Materials and the Fragment before hand. It's ok, if you don't understand it.

9 minutes ago, Helv said:

Sorry for the noobish question, I'm a poor player doing kartias and such and I know nothing about end game, so could anyone explain to me why suddenly everyone seems to want to downgrade their dragon weapons? Isn't stage 3 like the best thing ever?

Thank you :)

Yes it is the best. I already spoke to some Dragon Claw Stage 1 & 2 users outside our Clan and they want to downgrade their Dragon Claw weapons so they can sell all the materials to the highest bidder, since there is a HUGE demand for them now there are like 100 Fragments in the market. $$$ nom nom nom ideal moment.

Meanwhile it's a matter of time they will introduce the Dragon Claw upgrade materials in the next Event so you all can upgrade your weapon of your choice. I won't be suprised they will be part of the Hero Coin shop aswell. 100 or less Hero Coins per Dragon Claw, since you will need 50/60/120 per upgrade.

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

Yes it is the best. I already spoke to some Dragon Claw Stage 1 & 2 users outside our Clan and they want to downgrade their Dragon Claw weapons so they can sell all the materials to the highest bidder, since there is a HUGE demand for them now there are like 100 Fragments in the market. $$$ nom nom nom ideal moment.

Meanwhile it's a matter of time they will introduce the Dragon Claw upgrade materials in the next Event so you all can upgrade your weapon of your choice. I won't be suprised they will be part of the Hero Coin shop aswell. 100 or less Hero Coins per Dragon Claw, since you will need 50/60/120 per upgrade.

Ah, thank you, makes perfect sense now. I guess that's why I will always remain poor, don't have the right business mindset, ;) I've always hated trading

* Whales are treated differently.

* man lands on moon.

* water is wet.

It is corrupt and unfair but NCwest has shown in the past that they do not care about corruption cheating etc. since a lot of scripters and bot farmers are still playing. Including truffle who one of his teammates here admitted he once got banned for scirpting LOL ( treated as if its nothing) 

30 minutes ago, Danda12 said:

* Whales are treated differently.

* man lands on moon.

* water is wet.

It is corrupt and unfair but NCwest has shown in the past that they do not care about corruption cheating etc. since a lot of scripters and bot farmers are still playing. Including truffle who one of his teammates here admitted he once got banned for scirpting LOL ( treated as if its nothing) 

He was banned for three days, the same time 75% of the player population was banned when they introduced the new detection  tool. The difference is he didn't use it anymore after that, and started winning everything, because inferior players continued to cheat and got banned again, quit the game, or didn't know how to play anymore because of how handless they are (fooz). 

If you guys don't like it, quit. You won't because of your addiction, so just stop crying on the forums please. You're embarrassing yourselves. 

I am going to start a ticket with the GM's then, to see what happends..

Hi,

I bought some NCOIN for this Freya Bag Event, the chances were totally garbage.. I didnt get what I wanted, and everything I got is not worth the money I spent event if you add up are the useless crap that I received and got top adena for it.

Therefore I request a refund so I can buy into the next event, and "possibly" improve my character better with items.. Since buying NCOIN is to improve my character, and it was not improved with this freya event I demand a refund. I'm paying real $$ for character improvement, and you have provided none worth the amount I spent. 

Others playing the game have been given more then this. Players should not be able to make an excuse regardless of the context, or situation in a game of chance, is it fair when the GM's intervene? if someone is a day late, a dollar short, etc.. if the rules do not apply to all players, then all players should have the right to request the rules change.. ie, the onetime refund of enchanting weapons. 

I was busy on the day of castle siege and was unable to cast on a castle for my clan, kindly make me the owner of the castle because I would have taken it if I was there.. my puppy was sick and I have to take it to the vet.. 

I have yet to enchant my weapon to +20, but I have enough scrolls and stones to do so... I have not however made a character with enough LUC yet because the GM's have refused to move bound items that give +LUC from character to another. Kindly alter my weapon to +20, since it's just a matter of time anyways before I complain enough about your corrupt procedures before you do it anyways. Save yourselves the time of reading all the tickets I'm going to put in to eventually have this done anyways, and lets skip to the part where I can get something instantly.. since that is apparently all GM's are good for.

Also, please respond about the ticket I sent into the KOR system about what's been going on here, I want to know if anything about your flagrant abuse of power is getting any of you fired.. lolz

2 minutes ago, RefundsAreGreat said:

I am going to start a ticket with the GM's then, to see what happends..

Hi,

I bought some NCOIN for this Freya Bag Event, the chances were totally garbage.. I didnt get what I wanted, and everything I got is not worth the money I spent event if you add up are the useless crap that I received and got top adena for it.

Therefore I request a refund so I can buy into the next event, and "possibly" improve my character better with items.. Since buying NCOIN is to improve my character, and it was not improved with this freya event I demand a refund. I'm paying real $$ for character improvement, and you have provided none worth the amount I spent. 

Others playing the game have been given more then this. Players should not be able to make an excuse regardless of the context, or situation in a game of chance, is it fair when the GM's intervene? if someone is a day late, a dollar short, etc.. if the rules do not apply to all players, then all players should have the right to request the rules change.. ie, the onetime refund of enchanting weapons. 

I was busy on the day of castle siege and was unable to cast on a castle for my clan, kindly make me the owner of the castle because I would have taken it if I was there.. my puppy was sick and I have to take it to the vet.. 

I have yet to enchant my weapon to +20, but I have enough scrolls and stones to do so... I have not however made a character with enough LUC yet because the GM's have refused to move bound items that give +LUC from character to another. Kindly alter my weapon to +20, since it's just a matter of time anyways before I complain enough about your corrupt procedures before you do it anyways. Save yourselves the time of reading all the tickets I'm going to put in to eventually have this done anyways, and lets skip to the part where I can get something instantly.. since that is apparently all GM's are good for.

Also, please respond about the ticket I sent into the KOR system about what's been going on here, I want to know if anything about your flagrant abuse of power is getting any of you fired.. lolz

and the reply, or lack of depends on:

if money spent each event > $500, proceed

if money spent each event < $500, close ticket

Sad, honest truth...

21 hours ago, Mutch84 said:

Hi there GM's

On chronos you refunded Truffles stage 3 fist mats, and down graded it to a level 2. He then used these mats to make a stage 2 bow, which is a pretty big deal.

Other players have asked for the same treatment, and you are telling them "The gm who helped truffle made a mistake, we won't be helping out anyone else"

Curious as to how you can create such a power/gear shift, yet only do it for one player. 

You do realise how bad this looks right? Seeing as truffle was banned how many times for third party and he is still kicking around?

There are two solutions. Undo this change, or allow others to do it.

I would like to hear what other players / gms have to say about this.

Yes, I'm a whiner, crybaby newb, who's poor and I've always been horrible at this game.

Why they return him mats? he lost wep?_+ bow 2 lvl real trash i see lvl 3 on server owner name changed

Love the double standards here and it clearly shows I don't spend enough to get the Improved Customer Treatment as on all my tickets I get scripted answers and "can't do that as it's against regulations etc." so at what spending treshold does one get to join this Special Customer Treatment as 10~15K USD a Year is appearantly not enough ?

Just grant me the last request I submitted as ticket so I don't have to deal with toxic players anymore and seriously the feedback on that ticket was again just totally nonsense as those regulations should never apply to the actual account holder, thanks!

8 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Lol Nova refuses to admit to themselves the truth that I upgraded it days not weeks/months/years before this event. Cry more. :( 

Forget about it. There is no need to repeat yourself over and over. Those randoms ignore nearly every constructive post about it already. They still don't see nor fully understand the reasons about the full context and it's solid arguments from your point of view. They only see their side of the story.

I bet the ones crying in this Topic are the ones with Stage 1/2 Cutters/Slashers/Shooter and Dual Blunt from years ago, since they are totally useless and dissapointed mass-PvP weapons. I can't believe anyone else with a Trower/Fist/Dagger/Caster/Buster is crying in here about it.

I still think it's unbelievable they started crying weeks after you created the weapon in the first place. Players that complain here did not even notice you weapon for weeks. This much active they are! 2-hours per 14-day cycle. Those type of players you can't take serious in the first place. I guess you wrecked them to hard during the previous Castle Siege last Sunday. A weapon with this power in rightfull hands can be very destructive indeed. Unlike those already running around in Stage 2/3. I am very dissapointed about them lacking skill to use them the right way.

Archived