GM's ruining gameplay?

Mutch84

I'm not nova, and I refuse the double standards also Truffle... it should not matter the time frame, you did something without knowing the upcoming event, which can be said about every event... they can say which event is coming, but the exact rewards they never divulge. So it really shouldn't matter.

Really all I see is your crying, which to the GM's and support must also be +20 to get your way... perhaps you could share those enchants to the community.

Or you could just keep deflecting, knowing you cant really list all the things the GM's have done for you.. because you fear what the GM's might do if they were actually called out. 

I personally think it would be great for this community to have a "whale" call out the GM's and list their special treatment of all the shady things they have done, it would really force a change in the system, either getting some extra compensation for the mass of players, or simply putting an end to it. Of course having said that, why would any "whale" who is not planning on quitting the game jeopardize their special treatment. One might assume maybe they actually like PVP, and being able to stand around and lay waste to entire parties might get boring... would for me. Must be like being a GM and doing /killalll for nothing more then to troll, or resetting the server during castle siege because it's lagging for them. (only happen once that I know of) ..

I surely dont plan on getting to endgame gear, and then spend my time trolling... hard enough these days to make good friends in game that you want to help out, to only have them get frustrated and leave.

But whatever, I've heard the stories how the single item OE return came about...I've heard the other stories about unfair tactics, exploiting, bots, programs, etc..etc..etc... and if it takes awhile for the game to either die or get the balance it needs then I'll come and go as it does... it's the same with every other game out there.. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just put a Red Libra NPC - Dragon Trader for 14-days and get it over with. It aint that hard. This way any random can exchange their useless Dragon Claw weapons temporary. Stage 1 Antharas for any other Stage 1 Antharas. Stage 2 Valakas for any other Stage 2 Valakas. Excluded: Antharas Stage 2 for Valakas/Lindvior type weapon Stage 2. You got the general idea. I don't mind it at all.

50 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Lol Nova refuses to admit to themselves the truth that I upgraded it days not weeks/months/years before this event. Cry more. :( 

Dude that logic... it doesn't matter when it was done, it was your choice to make it and u could have waited for an event like this or even some frag drop. But u got backfired from your greed...

Now using your logic, where were all gms when 99% community was crying about spending mountains of money on boss jewels and over enchanted r/r95 weapons and they got the info that they were not getting that upgrade only after they have stacked it all?

The fact is gms should not change any actions made by players no matter how good or bad they are.

You should just be a man and face the bad choices like a lesson for future investments.

This is what's killing this game, the need to win no matter what instead of a good fight to the death.

35 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

Forget about it. There is no need to repeat yourself over and over. Those randoms ignore nearly every constructive post about it already. They still don't see nor fully understand the reasons about the full context and it's solid arguments from your point of view. They only see their side of the story.

I bet the ones crying in this Topic are the ones with Stage 1/2 Cutters/Slashers/Shooter and Dual Blunt from years ago, since they are totally useless and dissapointed mass-PvP weapons. I can't believe anyone else with a Trower/Fist/Dagger/Caster/Buster is crying in here about it.

I still think it's unbelievable they started crying weeks after you created the weapon in the first place. Players that complain here did not even notice you weapon for weeks. This much active they are! 2-hours per 14-day cycle. Those type of players you can't take serious in the first place. I guess you wrecked them to hard during the previous Castle Siege last Sunday. A weapon with this power in rightfull hands can be very destructive indeed. Unlike those already running around in Stage 2/3. I am very dissapointed about them lacking skill to use them the right way.

The only reason it took this long to create a post was because it took this long to exhaust the petition route.  We knew about it the day of, and petitions for equal treatment started the day of. It took GM's this long to admit they made a mistake, say they'd take "appropriate action," and for us to realize that meant they weren't going to do a damn thing and hope it'd go away.  But hey, we're not able to "see nor fully understand the reasons," so what do we know? 

I do like how everyone ignores the other part of my post where GM's admitted they screwed up and gave access to our accounts to a 3rd party, resulting in a week of downtime to get stolen gear returned.  

28 minutes ago, mixa said:

At this point, you must be complete handicap to even play this abomination the L2 has been turned into, let alone spend money on it.

Prices are very intact, so it must all be good. Even trash dragon weaps stage 2 are offered for 20K$  :P

@Truffle... I have to LMAO off that... it's an opinion... 

Ok NCSOFT it's my opinion that this is a Fantasy "GAME" .. and there are no real world consequences, based on your actions as GM's. So I want a complete refund of every dime I've spent on this game. Real world consequences like "Gambling" on an event to pay off for character improvement is the same as playing the stock market to improve my real world life... and the stock market does not give refunds no matter how big of a buyer you are.. 

So Simple logic applies, you cannot enforce real world consequences, so they do not apply... where is my refund, also I would like a bag on M&M's but only the green ones, so get on plucking out all the other ones for me.. and do not expect a thank you.. because I'm spending money, and you do not deserve my respect for taking my money for services.. not even worthy of a 15% gratuity that someone that actually works in a real world customer service industry works for. Enjoy your call center wages, I'm going to sit by my pool and cool off.

But alas, I'm not spending that sort of money, so I have no entitlement to treat the GM's like garbage.. instead I'll just watch, laugh and wonder what they are smoking.

They gave me back my +14 weapon three times, when I was trying to make it +16. They gave me back my +16 weapon from the shirt event, when I blew it up trying to get to 17. When they moved my level 4 brooches from one toon to another, I got a level 5 jewel from combining them. I personally love the GMs. They do a good job, all in all. 

7 hours ago, CoffeeTime said:

I love all the drama players are making in our Community about a simple in-game refund. Where were you all when players blew up their +14/15/16/17/18/19/20 weapons during the Themis Card event and got them refunded afterworths? Where were you when all those players got their Lv.3/4 Jewelry switched between Characters on the same Account? Where were you when those Elemental Shirts +9/10 got switched between Characters on the same Account? Where were you when Players got refunded their Augments on the Cloaks the first time? You see the irony?

Not irony. Hypocrisy. Had I known that GMs were skirting rules and rubbing out lines that they drew in the sand to accommodate players, I absolutely would have railed against it then as I do now. Either make such concessions available to the entire player base, or don't do it at all. It's a simple rule, really. And just because so called "elite" players spend money on this game is no reason to extend fair play to all.

Now, if GMs are dialed into this thread, please deposit the last three +16 R99 weapons that I failed OEing, as well as the +24 Retributor back into my WH, my two +9 shirts, and oh yeah, kindly transfer all of my jewels and other bound items from my main character to the level 1 character on the account. Fresh starts seems to be the magic theme here. This is all less expensive and impactful than a Dragon weapon, so it should make for an easy transaction, yes? PS: No worries, I spend lots of USD on this game over since Closed Beta. I'm good for it!!!

6 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

They gave me back my +14 weapon three times, when I was trying to make it +16. They gave me back my +16 weapon from the shirt event, when I blew it up trying to get to 17. When they moved my level 4 brooches from one toon to another, I got a level 5 jewel from combining them. I personally love the GMs. They do a good job, all in all. 

Did you submit a support ticket for that? Don't leave us hanging, fill us in with proof, if possible. Documentation is always a plus.

1 hour ago, MalumInSe said:

Did you submit a support ticket for that? Don't leave us hanging, fill us in with proof, if possible. Documentation is always a plus.

Edit: Well I called their direct support line to speak to the GM to put in the ticket, but I'll provide you some of their responses to some of the tickets:

We have restored your +14 Bloody Amaranthine Retributer in your character J0nSnow as requested. It will be delivered to your account within 24 hours. Please be noted that this restoration is limited and we only restored it due to the said issues we had regarding disconnections. We would suggest you to refrain from enhancing your items when such issue is happening as we might not be able to help. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have any other inquiry, please let us know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have investigated this issue and found out that we are able to restore your Dark Amaranthine Thrower + 0 to your character J0nsnow. As a result we restored the said item and you will receive it within 24 hours.

Also we would like to advise you to please take care on using enchanting scrolls upon enchanting. If you have any other concern, please let us know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there---, 

In order to resolve this, I have went ahead and just reverted the action you have recently done on your +13 Blessed Amaranthine Thrower. I have restored the said weapon to its previous enchantment level when it was crystallized and the Giant's Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-grade) you have used on the said weapon. 

You should be able to see this the next time you login to the game. If you need anything else, please let us know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hello,

I have transfer the eligible items from your character TheWhiteWolf to M0therOfDragons.

-Eva's Rune-30-day 
-XP Rune III (Lv. 1-100+) 100%-30-day 
-La Vie En Rose's Radiant Brooch 
-Diamond-Lv. 4
-Pearl-Lv. 4
-Sapphire-Lv. 4
-Topaz-Lv. 4
-Tanzanite-Lv. 4
 -Amethyst-Lv. 3
-Opal-Lv. 4
-Aquamarine-Lv. 4

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

Love the double standards here and it clearly shows I don't spend enough to get the Improved Customer Treatment as on all my tickets I get scripted answers and "can't do that as it's against regulations etc." so at what spending treshold does one get to join this Special Customer Treatment as 10~15K USD a Year is appearantly not enough ?

Just grant me the last request I submitted as ticket so I don't have to deal with toxic players anymore and seriously the feedback on that ticket was again just totally nonsense as those regulations should never apply to the actual account holder, thanks!

bump, I'm dead serious lol.

1 hour ago, J0nSnow said:

Edit: Well I called their direct support line to speak to the GM to put in the ticket, but I'll provide you some of their responses to some of the tickets:

We have restored your +14 Bloody Amaranthine Retributer in your character J0nSnow as requested. It will be delivered to your account within 24 hours. Please be noted that this restoration is limited and we only restored it due to the said issues we had regarding disconnections. We would suggest you to refrain from enhancing your items when such issue is happening as we might not be able to help. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have investigated this issue and found out that we are able to restore your Dark Amaranthine Thrower + 0 to your character J0nsnow. As a result we restored the said item and you will receive it within 24 hours.

Also we would like to advise you to please take care on using enchanting scrolls upon enchanting. If you have any other concern, please let us know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there---, 

In order to resolve this, I have went ahead and just reverted the action you have recently done on your +13 Blessed Amaranthine Thrower. I have restored the said weapon to its previous enchantment level when it was crystallized and the Giant's Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-grade) you have used on the said weapon. 

You should be able to see this the next time you login to the game. If you need anything else, please let us know.

hello,

I have transfer the eligible items from your character TheWhiteWolf to M0therOfDragons.

-Eva's Rune-30-day 
-Diamond-Lv. 4
-Pearl-Lv. 4
-Sapphire-Lv. 4
-Topaz-Lv. 4
-Tanzanite-Lv. 4
 -Amethyst-Lv. 3
-Opal-Lv. 4
-Aquamarine-Lv. 4

This is AWESOME. I'm submitting a few support tickets now. Bracing myself for +30 Canned Response w/ 900 element and all attribute resist.

2 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

Hi there---, 

hello,

-Eva's Rune-30-day 
-Diamond-Lv. 4
-Pearl-Lv. 4
-Sapphire-Lv. 4
-Topaz-Lv. 4
-Tanzanite-Lv. 4
 -Amethyst-Lv. 3
-Opal-Lv. 4
-Aquamarine-Lv. 4

Unless you provide actual screenshots of your conversation with the GM and also the GMs name then we as a community should not trust this. Anyone can copy and paste or write fake tickets.

Also if Truffle truly refunded the stage 3 claws after clicking the button and a GM helped him revert the choice then this game is super corrupt. GMs wont even refund gear that is stolen of characters they only provide immortal packs and say good luck. Totally shady thing to do as a company.

15 minutes ago, Jishuer said:

Unless you provide actual screenshots of your conversation with the GM and also the GMs name then we as a community should not trust this. Anyone can copy and paste or write fake tickets.

Also if Truffle truly refunded the stage 3 claws after clicking the button and a GM helped him revert the choice then this game is super corrupt. GMs wont even refund gear that is stolen of characters they only provide immortal packs and say good luck. Totally shady thing to do as a company.

You are correct, the great l2 community should not trust this lol. 

Im tempted to show all the convos, to show what a clown you are, but too much work. 

Well that escalated quickly.

It's a fact they are refunding both Items or NCoins occasionally. All you need is a solid context/arguments. I already know for a fact they don't refund anything above 90-days, since their logfiles don't track anything above this number.

Also, if you buy a Skybox you will receive extra VIP options. Why anyone believes with online games it's any difference?

Don't look at me I only spend average $10 a day in the times when I had to EXP.

20 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

Well that escalated quickly.

It's a fact they are refunding both Items or NCoins occasionally. All you need is a solid context/arguments. I already know for a fact they don't refund anything above 90-days, since their logfiles don't track anything above this number.

Also, if you buy a Skybox you will receive extra VIP options. Why anyone believes with online games it's any difference?

Don't look at me I only spend average $10 a day in the times when I had to EXP.

Good point, so people in nova better realize that truffle is a VIP in this game, and they just need to accept it and quit QQ in threads 

Archived