GM's ruining gameplay?

Mutch84

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would also like to note, one of the people most recently scamming NCsoft into letting them have access to accounts that did not belong to them, is still in game... enjoying life and probably scamming and selling scammed items that will disappear when restored.

I petitioned about this, and response was:

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Game Support Team again. On behalf of GM Telliks we have already finished our investigation and took action to the accounts who are involved in the incident. However, we are unable to disclose any information regarding our methods nor the investigation due to security and privacy reasons. Your understanding is appreciated.

Yet, they still are in game... seriously guys... get a set of fair rules out and get everyone to go by them... dont say yes to one, and no to another over the same thing, and dont hand out game accounts so easy, and if someone scams, ban their ass, they are stealing and not putting money in NC pockets, i dont see why they should be allowed to run around unpunished. 

44 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

All I see from Nova is this :(  

Ez siege no GF :( DESTROYED

Siege etc is completely irrelevant as this is about double standards which is just a nice way of saying either we got incompetent GM's or Corrupt ones and that has nothing to do with server politics.

This just happened to be with Truffle or else MS players wouldn't be making defensive/derailing posts here just like you guys would be doing the same thing if this was someone from Nova so how about you go look in that mirror.

Now with regards to actual server politics you guys don't care about pvp anyways with ~70% of your clan detagging during the weeks to the point the few active pvp players Nova had left are moving to the only actual active PVP server left as guess what that ain't Chronos.. so soon you guys can outnumber Nova 5x at Sieges, better actually take Aden then eh - should even be doable with those odds without any dragon weapons be that "legit" or gm "gifted" ;)

ps, it really shouldn't be hard to guess to whom I was referring to when I mentioned toxic players - you guys made DH look like Saints, hell even the corrupt mess SH became in the end was better then how you guys choose to Roll in this game and I feel sorry for the NA players that are stuck playing on Chronos but then again you reap what you sow.

pps, @Neutron I would really appreciate it if you can allow my last ticket to happen so I can stop having to block toxic players, thx!

4 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

You are correct, the great l2 community should not trust this lol. 

Im tempted to show all the convos, to show what a clown you are, but too much work. 

If there is no screenshot then it never happened. Stop trying to inflate the situation. If you don't reply with screenshots then don't reply at all because it will just further prove you are just stirring the pot.

Also the producer or GMs should take action and revert the refund if they are denying the same service to other players. It should not matter when a person clicked the button or when an event happen there needs to be rules in place to make it an even playing field. The fact of the matter is Truffle clicked the button to craft those stage 3 claws and had outside help from GMs to revert it back the stage 2.

Do you guys remember when Martelx posted the video of him casting on his female archer and the community identified a skill that Martelx had and no one knew what it was, the community had an uproar and that character was banned. So how is this different? Martelx had outside help how is this different?

Im not saying Truffle should be banned since they didn't do something so terribly bad but the bow should be refunded and the claws should be reverted back to stage 3.

Wasnt Nova CL Dalyany the one that asked ncsoft to move her 2nd +10 shiny shirt to Flashed ? and by that Flashed got a +10 shiny shirt for free.

If you keep crying about double standards, make sure you're not doing the same yourself Nova. ;)

What NcSoft did was  a prove of good business practice.

Imagine you go in shop and buy a very expensive watch and next day the company make 80% discount promo for that watch....what you do? Im telling ...you ask compensation.

Same thing happent here, nab truffle made his fists lvl 3 and next day NcSoft made a promo with dragon weapons...sound legit to ask compensation.

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

Siege etc is completely irrelevant as this is about double standards which is just a nice way of saying either we got incompetent GM's or Corrupt ones and that has nothing to do with server politics.

This just happened to be with Truffle or else MS players wouldn't be making defensive/derailing posts here just like you guys would be doing the same thing if this was someone from Nova so how about you go look in that mirror.

Now with regards to actual server politics you guys don't care about pvp anyways with ~70% of your clan detagging during the weeks to the point the few active pvp players Nova had left are moving to the only actual active PVP server left as guess what that ain't Chronos.. so soon you guys can outnumber Nova 5x at Sieges, better actually take Aden then eh - should even be doable with those odds without any dragon weapons be that "legit" or gm "gifted" ;)

ps, it really shouldn't be hard to guess to whom I was referring to when I mentioned toxic players - you guys made DH look like Saints, hell even the corrupt mess SH became in the end was better then how you guys choose to Roll in this game and I feel sorry for the NA players that are stuck playing on Chronos but then again you reap what you sow.

pps, @Neutron I would really appreciate it if you can allow my last ticket to happen so I can stop having to block toxic players, thx!

Truffle made that bow for almost 2 weeks now why just QQ now? I honestly don't think you guys would cry here in forums if the siege wasn't as lopsided as it was last sunday as for detags the hypocrisy is just utterly on another lvl we've been begging Nova for 7v7,clan vs clan for months now but you guys refuse to do it you yourself has been crying about MS detagging but since I've arrived here in Chronos I've never seen you go out and PvP not even once. All Nova does is gank the exp pts that MS has but refuses to go PvP head on. And when Nova goes exps and MS ganks all you guys do is PR on sight so let me ask you what is the point of all this nonsense crying about detag and you got at least 4 pts who detags after sieges as well from Netflix so idk what you bishing about :D anyways I rarely log here in forums and write but seeing you guys cry so much nonsense is very amusing :D

-PS the only PvP Nova does is go with a DD go full skills on an exp pt of MS then bsoe after the skills are down hence the negative stats if that's what you call PvP then you're probably more "gifted" than others :D 

8 hours ago, Draecke said:

So nova loosing again ! Tough to fight if you don’t know how to play the game . Mayby transfer to another server were it’s gonna be easier ?      And make sure to find excuses because even with max nova  almost lost Aden . 

12 minutes ago, Mutch84 said:

Would love to see a GM reply to this, seeing as you have told people that "if we don't like it post on the forums"

and why u think they care ? specially when the only thing that matters its $$$ ...

• L2 Team

Hello all,

Firstly, I want to apologize for the delay in reply to this thread. We've been following your responses closely and further discussing the matter in question internally. As the OP rightly pointed out when kicking off this thread, the original action we took to remove a player's Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade) and refund its crafting materials isn't a service we typically provide. Nevertheless, it occurred due to a procedural error on our part. When other players began ticketing in to question this action and make similar requests of CS, it was initially decided that we wouldn't reverse what was already done, but nor would we change our policies and perform similar refunds for other characters.

Given the context and all of the circumstances surrounding this situation, we continued to deliberate among the Lineage II leadership team. We've ultimately decided that it's more negatively impactful to the community to allow the original reversal to stand. As a result, we've removed the two high-grade weapons that were crafted with the materials we refunded, restored the Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade), and returned any additional materials that were used to make the two high-grade weapons.

To be clear, the original actions we took meant that there were no great solutions to this scenario. Whether we let things stand as they were, or reversed our actions as we now have, we knew that some players would end up dissatisfied. Again though, we feel that reversing our original actions was the better option, and we've done that today and already communicated with the affected player.

Thank you all for your reports and your patience while we discussed within our team next steps toward a more reasonable resolution.

On 7/10/2018 at 6:48 PM, Draecke said:

Lmao, nova never pvps during the week, especially you. They got one party who is allowed to pvp (not even pvp, just gank exp parties) and the others just sit afk in town. But nice try.

Dear Conguero,

Now that the dragon weapon issue is resolved, please give attention to the scammer who is still in game and victimizing people, I won't publicly say the name cause that isn't allowed, but basically what they do is when people shout to buy and sell, he pms the person and asks them to speak on facebook or skype, then if they agree, he has basic information on them that he uses to try and trick your staff by impersonating them and getting access to their account. I petitioned about this person over 30 days ago, and I think you guys might have banned some of his characters, but the one is still scamming everyday. please see Request #20274486

I know people are not supposed to contact out of game, but some people still fall for it and it affects more than just the person who gets their items stolen, it also affects people who unknowingly buy the stolen items, when they vanish after paying for them, and it affect your staff in man hours spent trying to sort all this... please look into it. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Conguero said:

Hello all,

Firstly, I want to apologize for the delay in reply to this thread. We've been following your responses closely and further discussing the matter in question internally. As the OP rightly pointed out when kicking off this thread, the original action we took to remove a player's Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade) and refund its crafting materials isn't a service we typically provide. Nevertheless, it occurred due to a procedural error on our part. When other players began ticketing in to question this action and make similar requests of CS, it was initially decided that we wouldn't reverse what was already done, but nor would we change our policies and perform similar refunds for other characters.

Given the context and all of the circumstances surrounding this situation, we continued to deliberate among the Lineage II leadership team. We've ultimately decided that it's more negatively impactful to the community to allow the original reversal to stand. As a result, we've removed the two high-grade weapons that were crafted with the materials we refunded, restored the Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade), and returned any additional materials that were used to make the two high-grade weapons.

To be clear, the original actions we took meant that there were no great solutions to this scenario. Whether we let things stand as they were, or reversed our actions as we now have, we knew that some players would end up dissatisfied. Again though, we feel that reversing our original actions was the better option, and we've done that today and already communicated with the affected player.

Thank you all for your reports and your patience while we discussed within our team next steps toward a more reasonable resolution.

Ive been trying to get help for 2 weeks for the simplest issue in the world, I made a post another part of the forums, have since been completely unable to even view the original support ticket, and never got a response from you or any of the other managers. Is the new way to accomplish something mass petitioning and making a post on the forums? Im extremely patient, but the complete lack of support/help/even saying "yeah we see youre having an issue, will get with you soon" is ridiculous. Please advise if you prefer to receive 300 petitions and forum posts in lieu of just one ticket and a simple forum post asking for help?? 

Finally.
The problem of the situation that was created was that everyone had the perception of being treated differently depending on how much they spend.

More precisely, everyone understood that the more you spend the better you are treated.

This, however, means that all those who spend normal amount of money have felt insulted.

This time I have to say good about the staff.

Finally it seems that prince and dust have had to transfer to naia to do a bit of healthy pvp without insulting mothers and sisters of others.

I'm wondering who, in a couple of months, will have remained on chronos.

14 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Finally.

The problem of the situation that was created was that everyone had the perception of being treated differently depending on how much they spend.

More precisely, everyone understood that the more you spend the better you are treated.

This, however, means that all those who spend normal amount of money have felt insulted.

This time I have to say good about the staff.

Finally it seems that prince and dust have had to transfer to naia to do a bit of healthy pvp without insulting mothers and sisters of others.

I'm wondering who, in a couple of months, will have remained on chronos.

Only issue is, only 1 case was reversed. There are literally 1000s of cases of ncsoft favoriting those who spend more. So will all cases be reversed?

Also, it is hard to blame ncsoft. They have a tough job, it's the community that is shit. They cry constantly no matter what ncsoft does.

I know for a fact chilltown blew up +16 Dark Daggers and +16 Dark bow in the same night, both were refunded by morning. Is this fair treatment? 1000 instances exactly like this im sure. So don't count this as a victory for the small spender. Plenty of perks for big spenders still going on. This is just ncsoft appeasing a gang of mass petitioners and cry babies to shut them up.

You know what? I feel really sad for zureil and basaiev. They are the two fairest l2 na players.

I can't undestand how can it be that they are litterally encircled by the worst gamers on earth. Literally.

First of all no one who obtained something from ncwest support celebrated it with an YT video. I can link it if you want.

Secondly. No one forced anyone to match a stage 3 dragon weapon. Peppinio did but never made a video.

Truffle did his stage 3 only because pep did it first. And this tells to everyone how toxic chronos can be.

Someone has to spend thousand and thousand of $ just to be on pep's same level. This is far beyond madness.

Third no one first posted in here thank you ncwest and 2 days later hold on i've been scammed refund me.

Please, i beg you, keep your scams on chronos. TY

Archived