GM's ruining gameplay?

Mutch84

YES, 100% indeed
GM recovered +12 bloody / +13 weapons that were broken

when I filled up the first time a Blessed weapon for +11 with a scroll of REd / Blue cards, for an error broke for the +12 because I did not drag the scroll open a ticket and GM Returned me +0, those days I opened a ticket because a lot of people recovers gun +12 +13 +14 back and they answered that each case is a case ..... a lot but a lot of lack of culture helps some and bleeps others.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Quitted said:

Truffle did his stage 3 only because pep did it first. And this tells to everyone how toxic chronos can be.

Someone has to spend thousand and thousand of $ just to be on pep's same level. This is far beyond madness.

Pep is in Naia now ^_^

And regarding how the GMs handled this situation (and many others)... It's sad that they can't be impartial and listen to the highest QQ. It shows a great lack of maturity and unprofessional behaviour most of all. It's disrespectful for this game and the players in it.

6 hours ago, Conguero said:

Hello all,

Firstly, I want to apologize for the delay in reply to this thread. We've been following your responses closely and further discussing the matter in question internally. As the OP rightly pointed out when kicking off this thread, the original action we took to remove a player's Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade) and refund its crafting materials isn't a service we typically provide. Nevertheless, it occurred due to a procedural error on our part. When other players began ticketing in to question this action and make similar requests of CS, it was initially decided that we wouldn't reverse what was already done, but nor would we change our policies and perform similar refunds for other characters.

Given the context and all of the circumstances surrounding this situation, we continued to deliberate among the Lineage II leadership team. We've ultimately decided that it's more negatively impactful to the community to allow the original reversal to stand. As a result, we've removed the two high-grade weapons that were crafted with the materials we refunded, restored the Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade), and returned any additional materials that were used to make the two high-grade weapons.

To be clear, the original actions we took meant that there were no great solutions to this scenario. Whether we let things stand as they were, or reversed our actions as we now have, we knew that some players would end up dissatisfied. Again though, we feel that reversing our original actions was the better option, and we've done that today and already communicated with the affected player.

Thank you all for your reports and your patience while we discussed within our team next steps toward a more reasonable resolution.

You communicated with me? I don't think so.. :D 

6 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

Pep is in Naia now ^_^

And regarding how the GMs handled this situation (and many others)... It's sad that they can't be impartial and listen to the highest QQ. It shows a great lack of maturity and unprofessional behaviour most of all. It's disrespectful for this game and the players in it.

Nice try.

When truffle clicked multiple times uploading a video thanks ncwest stage 3 and siege pep was still on chronos.

It isn't for sure pep's fault if you aren't able to do a single pvp without insulting his entire family.

Since Truffle, hi Jordan, can't accept to be second to anyone and he coudn't win by normal means he did like every MS does.

Cheating.

10 hours ago, Conguero said:

Hello all,

Firstly, I want to apologize for the delay in reply to this thread. We've been following your responses closely and further discussing the matter in question internally. As the OP rightly pointed out when kicking off this thread, the original action we took to remove a player's Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade) and refund its crafting materials isn't a service we typically provide. Nevertheless, it occurred due to a procedural error on our part. When other players began ticketing in to question this action and make similar requests of CS, it was initially decided that we wouldn't reverse what was already done, but nor would we change our policies and perform similar refunds for other characters.

Given the context and all of the circumstances surrounding this situation, we continued to deliberate among the Lineage II leadership team. We've ultimately decided that it's more negatively impactful to the community to allow the original reversal to stand. As a result, we've removed the two high-grade weapons that were crafted with the materials we refunded, restored the Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade), and returned any additional materials that were used to make the two high-grade weapons.

To be clear, the original actions we took meant that there were no great solutions to this scenario. Whether we let things stand as they were, or reversed our actions as we now have, we knew that some players would end up dissatisfied. Again though, we feel that reversing our original actions was the better option, and we've done that today and already communicated with the affected player.

Thank you all for your reports and your patience while we discussed within our team next steps toward a more reasonable resolution.

You and your "leadership" team didn't think this through, this decision is clearly made to help Renovatio not lose its footing in Chronos cause I find it suspicious that you guys made this decision and Renovatio made this petition only after the siege wherein MorningStar dominated both Renovatio and Furiousteel (FS). How many times has it been that Renovatio got "special treatment" from your "leadership" team I can specify many instances but one of the most disgusting form of "help" you guys did was back then when TheBatman a.k.a Hitcha which was the leader of Einheit (Renovatio Clan) in Naia Server was banned together with tons of dragon claws,valakas retributer fragment, and more items. Einheit clan's leader was transferred to Acka then all of those items that were "banned" came back to the game. You can check your logs to authenticate that whatever I'm saying is true and after you confirm it I demand that you recall the Valakas Retributer and the claws and all the items that was originally banned together with TheBatman. 

This is a sad day for NCwest when GMs takes sides in in-game politics and favoring one over the other. Moving forward we the people of MorningStar clan will start to question the legitimacy and the fairness of this game if Renovatio clan didn't like anything we do they will just start petitioning here in forums and you and your team will come to their aid so I just don't see what's the point for us to play this game if you're gonna meddle with in-game affairs such as this. Anyways bottomline is if no better solution is made that will satisfy us certain repercussions will happen.

Thank you and have a nice day   

@Neutron

@Conguero

@Hime

22 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

You and your "leadership" team didn't think this through, this decision is clearly made to help Renovatio not lose its footing in Chronos cause I find it suspicious that you guys made this decision and Renovatio made this petition only after the siege wherein MorningStar dominated both Renovatio and Furiousteel (FS). How many times has it been that Renovatio got "special treatment" from your "leadership" team I can specify many instances but one of the most disgusting form of "help" you guys did was back then when TheBatman a.k.a Hitcha which was the leader of Einheit (Renovatio Clan) in Naia Server was banned together with tons of dragon claws,valakas retributer fragment, and more items. Einheit clan's leader was transferred to Acka then all of those items that were "banned" came back to the game. You can check your logs to authenticate that whatever I'm saying is true and after you confirm it I demand that you recall the Valakas Retributer and the claws and all the items that was originally banned together with TheBatman. 

This is a sad day for NCwest when GMs takes sides in in-game politics and favoring one over the other. Moving forward we the people of MorningStar clan will start to question the legitimacy and the fairness of this game if Renovatio clan didn't like anything we do they will just start petitioning here in forums and you and your team will come to their aid so I just don't see what's the point for us to play this game if you're gonna meddle with in-game affairs such as this. Anyways bottomline is if no better solution is made that will satisfy us certain repercussions will happen.

@Neutron

@Conguero

@Hime

Lol, what kind of repercussions ? When you click the agree button on the login (eula) screen, you agree that all of your items beling to ncsoft, not to you. NCSoft can do w/e they want with them without asking for permissions. So take your tears somewehere else xD

2 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

You and your "leadership" team didn't think this through, this decision is clearly made to help Renovatio not lose its footing in Chronos cause I find it suspicious that you guys made this decision and Renovatio made this petition only after the siege wherein MorningStar dominated both Renovatio and Furiousteel (FS). 

@Neutron

@Conguero

@Hime

Too funny Xaxaxa. 

Would love to see the "repercussions" :D 

2 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

@Neutron

@Conguero

@Hime

+1 GMs have been giving special treatment to nova for years. It is sad really.

2 hours ago, weinerthezon said:

+1 GMs have been giving special treatment to nova for years. It is sad really.

go read the some of the first posts made in this topic as GM's actually gave away access to a few Nova accounts and got those completely stripped but keep saying GM's give favours only to Nova when the fact is that they act totally random unless in concerns a super whale account like what happened with Truffle

I never got that kind of special treatment and trust me am also a big spender and besides that everyone who has spend money and/or asked GM's requests that got denied were triggered by this double dealing case and seriously can you blame them ?

long story short stop trying to spin this into a MS vs Nova story as it ain't

Temperance or shinjiriu it's the same.

Look whoever from 2004 to 2018 sent a ticket to ncwest support received this kind of message as a reply and the forums old and new are plenty of them

"dear customer ..."

It never happened in the whole ncwest history that a message from ncwest support began with

"(place your ingame nick) ..."

So if we want to look at the proofs yes this is the first time a favouritism made to a super whale who claims to have spent 1.000 $ (maybe x second) has been discovered.

Last thing because the proofs are speaking by themselves

I'd like to know what Zureil thinks about the dragon claws missing from Morning Star Clan Warehouse.

You know no one can farm 120 dragons x 6 by himself.

6 hours ago, Irub said:

Gms always bend over and do what the Nova QQs are asking. Multiple people from nova have shouted that the mothers from MS are w h o r e s and worst things, but they never get any punishment, but when a MS calls them stupid -> BAM warning for offensive language. They even report people for killing them... since when is getting killed a bannable thing in l2? LOLOLOLOL.

How many of you are in Novas pocket? 

@neutron
@Conguero

Nova never said anything about MS mothers and if any said something he propably know her who know ?

Most ms speam bad about albanian people that looks racist.

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

go read the some of the first posts made in this topic as GM's actually gave away access to a few Nova accounts and got those completely stripped but keep saying GM's give favours only to Nova when the fact is that they act totally random unless in concerns a super whale account like what happened with Truffle

I never got that kind of special treatment and trust me am also a big spender and besides that everyone who has spend money and/or asked GM's requests that got denied were triggered by this double dealing case and seriously can you blame them ?

This 100% is an MS vs Nova story. Lol. 

9 hours ago, H3llDemon said:

Lol, what kind of repercussions ? When you click the agree button on the login (eula) screen, you agree that all of your items beling to ncsoft, not to you. NCSoft can do w/e they want with them without asking for permissions. So take your tears somewehere else xD

many people don't realize thisl (they reserve the right to own your itens anytime they want)  xD

11 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

@Neutron

@Conguero

@Hime

++ to this, all to be treated equal, then recall the aforementioned items and give the same treatment to all.

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

Those accounts should be banned for either been purchased accounts or account sharing, I am sick of frigging cheaters who think it's normal to account share, rmt, etc... it's disgusting. 

20 minutes ago, Oestemnet said:

Those accounts should be banned for either been purchased accounts or account sharing, I am sick of frigging cheaters who think it's normal to account share, rmt, etc... it's disgusting. 

that isn't how it happened... the scum bag gathers enough info about you scary what they can find on you for free with just your name and location, then impersonates you to GM staff from a separate email, then saying something like, " i dont remember my password and i can't get into my old email account! please help me manually change the email"  after GMs ask him some super easy to find basic stuff, the gm changes the email, all future communication and notifications of change of password, pin and location verification now goto the new scammer email. Wha-la the jerk has all your stuff and you dont know anything till you try and log in.  the scammer who did these things (who by the way is still in game) never had access to the accounts before GM's gave him the accounts.

40 minutes ago, Oestemnet said:

wasn't a case of bought or shared accounts, this could have happened to anyone who can be found out through social enginering and how easily NC Support fell for it was kind of scary as that can happen to anyone incl. you or me..

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, Conguero said:

Hello all,

Thank you for your reply.

Ultimately you chose the right course of action. That is difficult for the person whose ticket initiated this whole ordeal, I know. Had that person either accepted the consequences of their actions without submitting any ticket, or simply kept the courtesy confidential, all of this would have been avoided. Had the support team not granted said extraordinary courtesy in violation of standard policy, this whole ordeal would have been avoided.

But now the bottle is broken and somehow word got out. Your only recourse was to reset.

This may cost you the support of the individual in question as well as his/her closest allies and colleagues. But it will preserve your player base and stand as a first good step to winning back your integrity. Best of luck with the next several steps to come. 

Cheers,

Longtime Player

@Conguero

Using the words "NCSOFT", "NCWest", "GM", or any community team members' names in a thread topic
We understand that everyone would like NCSOFT to read and acknowledge his or her post; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help the threads visibility. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to be closed or deleted.

So you close truffle's topic because of this rule, but mutchy's topic that clearly has GM on the title still exists? 

Or are you trying to tell me that just cuz there is a 's behind it's a different story? Enough with the damn favoritism. Go learn your job description, you are supposed to be UNBIASED, but you are not... 

At the end of the day I'm not receiving fair treatment, I am being punished for NCwest's mistakes. If NCwest want's to really quell the unrest (because news flash its not going to stop)  Do whats really right, do whats really needed to put the lid back on the can of worms. Refund my weapon, allow others a 1 time option with a 1-2 week grace period to do the same. Downgrade 3 to 2, 2 to 1, 1 to 0(only 1 stage per weapon). Will NCsoft do the right thing? That's what we should all be asking ourselves. Any current stage 1+ dragon weapon owner should be offered the service even simply based on the fact that NCsoft is bleeping over YEARS of work to make these weapons and sell them in the store. Did you guys even think this through? What you did for me was NOT a mistake, so don't think the community is so stupid to believe it was. You even said yourself you were going to let it stand after FIVE GM's decided it was okay to do it for me. There's nothing you can do to repay me for the time lost you should be ashamed of the problem you started in the first place and made worse yesterday. You (The Lineage 2 Leadership Team) haven't resolved anything you've only exacerbated the problem and caused even more negative impact on the community. I didn't even receive an apology for this shit. @Conguero Wake up and do whats right FOR BOTH SIDES, not JUST ONE. ALLOW it for everyone as a one time courtesy.

5 minutes ago, Truffle said:

At the end of the day I'm not receiving fair treatment, I am being punished for NCwest's mistakes. If NCwest want's to really quell the unrest (because news flash its not going to stop)  Do whats really right, do whats really needed to put the lid back on the can of worms. Refund my weapon, allow others a 1 time option with a 1-2 week grace period to do the same. Downgrade 3 to 2, 2 to 1, 1 to 0(only 1 stage per weapon). Will NCsoft do the right thing? That's what we should all be asking ourselves. Any current stage 1+ dragon weapon owner should be offered the service even simply based on the fact that NCsoft is bleeping over YEARS of work to make these weapons and sell them in the store. Did you guys even think this through? What you did for me was NOT a mistake, so don't think the community is so stupid to believe it was. You even said yourself you were going to let it stand after FIVE GM's decided it was okay to do it for me. There's nothing you can do to repay me for the time lost you should be ashamed of the problem you started in the first place and made worse yesterday. You (The Lineage 2 Leadership Team) haven't resolved anything you've only exacerbated the problem and caused even more negative impact on the community. I didn't even receive an apology for this shit. @Conguero Wake up and do whats right FOR BOTH SIDES, not JUST ONE. ALLOW it for everyone as a one time courtesy.

yes do the courtesy to all, return my gun + 12 instead of returns it +0,
as they did with other players.
I think it's very unfair to do it for everyone, or do it for nobody.

Conguero won't change back what he has done. He obviously accomplished what he wanted to accomplish, which is make his buddies from Renovation & Co happy, he doesn't care about fairness. All he will keep doing is closing any treats that were made by MS members, but keep mutchy's QQ topic wide open even tho its obviously breaking the rules by having GM in the title (an excuse he used to close other peoples topics). 

PS: Watch your backs, anyone who speaks the truth that is against Conguero will get their accounts suspended for HARASSMENT! 

Time to say bb for about a week,cuz i'm sure by the time i wake up this account will be suspended. 

I wish i had the power to do whatever i want without following any rules, i would probably ban and delete accounts of random people for looking me the wrong way, isn't that right Mr. C?

Archived