GM's ruining gameplay?

Mutch84

In my petition, I asked for the same "service" that was given to Truffle.  They said, nope, and told me to go post on forums if that wasn't satisfactory. :(

A red libra for dragon weapons and insane kelbim weapons would be nice to have imo. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Karigan said:

In my petition, I asked for the same "service" that was given to Truffle.  They said, nope, and told me to go post on forums if that wasn't satisfactory. :(

A red libra for dragon weapons and insane kelbim weapons would be nice to have imo. 

I understand the frustration in this, and I don't think it is wrong for you to feel that way. For what it's worth, I truly think they were looking at it / treating it like a retail store would refund something because of an impending sale the customer was unaware of. I think the time period of when the upgrade happened vs when the announcement went out played a huge factor in the original decision.

My situation was unique, but I was actually for others having the same treatment. After all we all invested countless hours/resources to craft these weapons and it's a slap in the face to all current owners of dragon weapons for them to be on a silver platter from the L2Store.

On 14/7/2018 at 6:12 PM, Mutch84 said:

Do you really want to go down this road? I have a lot of damming evidence against ms. 

You saw what I did with one post. You reallllllly want to play this game? 

You're full of BS!, either you are acting to right wrongs or you're acting because of personal interests. Post you evidence, show us who you really are, are you acting based on self interest or towards the general interest and for the benefit of the server and the community. I put my money on the first...

2 hours ago, Karigan said:

My L2 Support-ese isn't so good. Does that roughly translate into, "No. And if you don't like it, you can go (BLEEP) yourself!"  :D

1 hour ago, Jishuer said:

@Neutron or @Conguero can we please just lock/close this thread as the resolution has already been reached and communicated .

There is no point to continue the toxicity this topic is brewing up.

Thanks.

I didn't hear a resolution, if we're talking about the broader topic of GMs intervening in the game to aid the top dogs, while enforcing policy against everyone else. This thread isn't just about The Truffle Kerfuffle. I haven't seen anything from the GMs to indicate that they won't intervene unfairly in the future in any way/shape/form. Maybe I missed it?

34 minutes ago, MalumInSe said:

I didn't hear a resolution, if we're talking about the broader topic of GMs intervening in the game to aid the top dogs, while enforcing policy against everyone else. This thread isn't just about The Truffle Kerfuffle. I haven't seen anything from the GMs to indicate that they won't intervene unfairly in the future in any way/shape/form. Maybe I missed it?

If you use the dev tracker you can find the solution to this specific issue. The thread was created specifically for Truffles claws as can be seen on page two from @Mutch84 the forum creator when he gets this thread back on track.

The thread kept getting derailed by non verifiable information and accusations unless screenshots were provided from the people who made the request.

I hope this is helpful!

Imho this topic isn't about truffle because before he came in ms weren't able to take aden and now that he's in they aren't able to take aden.

He's just another emo kid crying (the only difference is that this emo kid has plenty of $ as he admitted on page 8)

Imho the whole thread it's all about this

50 minutes ago, MalumInSe said:

GMs intervening in the game to aid the top dogs, while enforcing policy against everyone else

If I would have been a gm i would have answered to Jordan

dear customer this game it's all about the chance of us reverting what we reverted and you were unlucky :D

Truffle you already make MS ppl dislike your actions. Looks like you aren't a team player. You want everything only for yourself. 

Besides that, the company for years doing "favors" to spenders. This is not secret, people talk to each other. 

So we have categories in players. The vip and the rest. Truffle is just one more situation. This goes way back. 

But wait a minute. I see Nova and MS screaming for justice, rules etc. When you all using 3rd party software or rmt, where is your dignity? Oh right the same response "You have no evidence brother". Looks like you all like to break the rules to win and crying for rules when you are losing. 

Pathetic hypocrites do us a favor and quit. 

Yeah the watcher.

Look at me i'm crying

I've lost (and was refunded) 120 dragon claws an entire clan of 200 ppl farmed for me in two years (i wasted them in 2 seconds and i've enjoyed the whole thing, a lot)

Poor me (ms members? who cares)

If this doesn't stop right now idk you deserve to play alone on chronos truffle just to cure you with the same medicine.

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

Yeah the watcher.

Look at me i'm crying

I've lost (and was refunded) 120 dragon claws an entire clan of 200 ppl farmed for me in two years (i wasted them in 2 seconds and i've enjoyed the whole thing, a lot)

Poor me (ms members? who cares)

If this doesn't stop right now idk you deserve to play alone on chronos truffle just to cure you with the same medicine.

OH well 

I see ms and nova agree in one thing that they all should get refunded and make the dragon weapon they wish for.

The situation is simple now with the fragment event and soon with the claw event all their weapons will cost nothing 

stg3 fists or dragon cutter will cost nothing in terms of rmt . Soon ppl will run around with aoe dragon weapons and the dollars spend 

in creating stg1 swords and stg3 fists will not equal their current cost of creating. 

At least everyone finally agrees that we all should receive the same treatment from the GMs. Now we just have to change player behavior so that people will stop asking for and expecting GMs to do stuff outside of policy as a reflection of "good customer service." Preferential treatment -- even the perception of it -- ultimately screws us all.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:17 PM, Conguero said:

Hello all,

Firstly, I want to apologize for the delay in reply to this thread. We've been following your responses closely and further discussing the matter in question internally. As the OP rightly pointed out when kicking off this thread, the original action we took to remove a player's Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade) and refund its crafting materials isn't a service we typically provide. Nevertheless, it occurred due to a procedural error on our part. When other players began ticketing in to question this action and make similar requests of CS, it was initially decided that we wouldn't reverse what was already done, but nor would we change our policies and perform similar refunds for other characters.

Given the context and all of the circumstances surrounding this situation, we continued to deliberate among the Lineage II leadership team. We've ultimately decided that it's more negatively impactful to the community to allow the original reversal to stand. As a result, we've removed the two high-grade weapons that were crafted with the materials we refunded, restored the Antharas Fighter (Top-Grade), and returned any additional materials that were used to make the two high-grade weapons.

To be clear, the original actions we took meant that there were no great solutions to this scenario. Whether we let things stand as they were, or reversed our actions as we now have, we knew that some players would end up dissatisfied. Again though, we feel that reversing our original actions was the better option, and we've done that today and already communicated with the affected player.

Thank you all for your reports and your patience while we discussed within our team next steps toward a more reasonable resolution.

@Truffle This is your update.

Stop bugging the GMs and just accept the fact that the reversal should have never happened. Move on bro.

Really havent seen as many posts in here supporting truffle getting his way... wonder if he asked ms to petition, to come ro the forums..

Not many have shown up...

Its a call to arms bro, and you dont treat it like a dragon raid.. 

Ohh wait, does that only take one party?

The attitude, you broke the rules once... and prolly would of been ok but for the gloating.... yea, i wonder what it would be if they did change the rules again...

Give us a preview...

Archived