Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Truffle said:

At the end of the day I'm not receiving fair treatment, I am being punished for NCwest's mistakes. If NCwest want's to really quell the unrest (because news flash its not going to stop)  Do whats really right, do whats really needed to put the lid back on the can of worms. Refund my weapon, allow others a 1 time option with a 1-2 week grace period to do the same. Downgrade 3 to 2, 2 to 1, 1 to 0(only 1 stage per weapon). Will NCsoft do the right thing? That's what we should all be asking ourselves. Any current stage 1+ dragon weapon owner should be offered the service even simply based on the fact that NCsoft is bleeping over YEARS of work to make these weapons and sell them in the store. Did you guys even think this through? What you did for me was NOT a mistake, so don't think the community is so stupid to believe it was. You even said yourself you were going to let it stand after FIVE GM's decided it was okay to do it for me. There's nothing you can do to repay me for the time lost you should be ashamed of the problem you started in the first place and made worse yesterday. You (The Lineage 2 Leadership Team) haven't resolved anything you've only exacerbated the problem and caused even more negative impact on the community. I didn't even receive an apology for this shit. @Conguero Wake up and do whats right FOR BOTH SIDES, not JUST ONE. ALLOW it for everyone as a one time courtesy.

Yeah the reasoning of it being one bad decision by one gm that improperly applied a request is clearly wrong.  It went through several GM's and a consensus was made.  Whether or not the correct original decision was made or not, can be debated.  None-the-less you granted a request and then punished the recipient when others were not treated the same way.  How can you punish a customer for a service provider's poor decision making?  What other company would possibly operate in a way that their poor decision making is "remedied" by taking away something they granted a customer?  At the end of the day you improperly applied a benefit to a customer, and rightfully so, the other customers(crafted dragon weapon holders) felt cheated when they weren't afforded the same luxury.  Rather than taking a perceived benefit away from someone and make 2 bad decisions, why not offer the dragon weapon holders the same treatment?  There aren't that many of them.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  If you failed to realize when granting the reversal of one dragon weapon would result in similar requests from others that's an oversight on your part.  If you really made a decision that was impacted in any way by the specific requester, you have a flawed decision making process from the start.  Treat everyone the same way, and don't punish any of your players for a decision you now admit was incorrect.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all, Firstly, I want to apologize for the delay in reply to this thread. We've been following your responses closely and further discussing the matter in question internally. As the OP righ

The CMs when they finally come in on Monday.

So you and your clan had intention to make a stage 3 weapon over countless hours of grinding and then once it was completed you and or your clan regretted upgrading a weapon once an event came out for

Pretty much this ^

While I still think the time-frame of when Dragons weps were made/upgraded and when the event came out play a big part in why Truffle was allowed (originally) to revert and not the others, who crafted months/years ago and benefit from taking heroes/winning pvps the whole time.  
If anything was to be done to remedy your change of heart towards the refund - it should have been to let any dragon weapon made prior to event be allowed to be converted down a stage. This would be the most fair.

Side benefit: I'm sure it would cut down on the petitions your staff will have to read from some clans who love sending massive amounts out. (:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean that I can't have my +26 Retributor back? You know, I'll gladly take about 50 of the no enchant level limit Ancient Enchant Weapon (R) Scrolls instead. Honest, I don't belong to any of these PVP clans, so you don't have to worry about it affecting the balance of power, or ticking off any of the other players. I will NEVER tell a single soul that you extended such a wonderful courtesy. Ok, ok, the mobs will know that I got it, but we're supposed to kill them anyway. Their union reps won't sue you if you make it easier for me to kill more of them. Come on, what do you say??? :):):) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Truffle said:

At the end of the day I'm not receiving fair treatment, I am being punished for NCwest's mistakes. If NCwest want's to really quell the unrest (because news flash its not going to stop)  Do whats really right, do whats really needed to put the lid back on the can of worms. Refund my weapon, allow others a 1 time option with a 1-2 week grace period to do the same. Downgrade 3 to 2, 2 to 1, 1 to 0(only 1 stage per weapon). Will NCsoft do the right thing? That's what we should all be asking ourselves. Any current stage 1+ dragon weapon owner should be offered the service even simply based on the fact that NCsoft is bleeping over YEARS of work to make these weapons and sell them in the store. Did you guys even think this through? What you did for me was NOT a mistake, so don't think the community is so stupid to believe it was. You even said yourself you were going to let it stand after FIVE GM's decided it was okay to do it for me. There's nothing you can do to repay me for the time lost you should be ashamed of the problem you started in the first place and made worse yesterday. You (The Lineage 2 Leadership Team) haven't resolved anything you've only exacerbated the problem and caused even more negative impact on the community. I didn't even receive an apology for this shit. @Conguero Wake up and do whats right FOR BOTH SIDES, not JUST ONE. ALLOW it for everyone as a one time courtesy.

They messed up. They admitted their mistake. They rectified the mistake.

Yes it sucks and yes you should be compensated in some way. But this should not be in the form of a one time downgrade for you or any other dragon weapon users. Whilst the time/effort taken to gather the mats here are on the extreme side, it was you and all the others who made the different weapons who chose to click the upgrade button.

Since the beginning of L2 many events have come unnanounced that have impacted upon previous spent resources both in game and in store. Elemental Shirts coming out right after people spent small fortunes on augmented Adenian Underwear as an example.

Simply put whenever you personally make a decision on your own resource allocation you must live with the consequences of it, not expect a do-over whatever the future brings.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Truffle , all comunity know u be not stop play so u are lier . U just make this posts for push ncsoft give u back the mats , ALL this years even from zaken server gms help u and make what u want , u are like one bad kid when they parents tell him stop not make that anymore he continue cryyyyyyyy , ofcorse is not your fault is how ncsoft gm learn u . Anyway sorry for my english but i think alot of people understend what i mean . What is your problem now ? Gm take from u your toy ? U cannot handle gm anymore ? Trust me if u stop play servers will be more good and more healthy than now . If gms not make favors will be alot more fair for all . And if gms not check how many money people spend and make they works servers must be much better . Again sorry for my english .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was asked to post something here, so here we go. Upon my conversation with GM's they said, quote: ".... be advised that not all item reversals are errors and that the support team will only act on errors that are not available to all players and that unduly benefit individuals. If you have a concern about any specific action(s) by the support team, please let us know so we can investigate the matter."

 

I urge Lineage 2 community to post nicknames of players who had their weapons, shirts, armor from +0-16+ reversed by GMs, post nicknames, server, and clan. 

 

P.S. i advise NCWest staff to change policy about item reversal and/or make a right decision when it comes to a dragon weapon case, (i) dragon weapon fragments and weapons were a lucrative drop from in-game content, that required further investment, (ii) number of people who actually created a weapon is low, upon any request Staff members can check item history. Upon a dragon reversal case, Staff members can check if a dragon weapon was purchased or created by the owner. I'd be lenient towards item reversal for those who actually created, and would ignore requests from those who have purchased

If a person has purchased a stage 1/2 dragon weapon and further upgraded it to stage 2/3. Reverse it only back to stages of an upgrade, not all the way to a fragment level. I believe that would solve some problems when it comes to the dragon item reversal case.

Edited by BornInHell
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BornInHell said:

Was asked to post something here, so here we go. Upon my conversation with GM's they said, quote: ".... be advised that not all item reversals are errors and that the support team will only act on errors that are not available to all players and that unduly benefit individuals. If you have a concern about any specific action(s) by the support team, please let us know so we can investigate the matter."

 

I urge Lineage 2 community to post nicknames of players who had their weapons, shirts, armor from +0-16+ reversed by GMs, post nicknames, server, and clan. 

 

Guess you can start with your mates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BornInHell said:

I urge Lineage 2 community to post nicknames of players who had their weapons, shirts, armor from +0-16+ reversed by GMs, post nicknames, server, and clan.

 

and adena restoration also!

Link to post
Share on other sites

MS and NOVA players are so far up their top players back sides that they cannot see the truth anymore.

in this case its MS, in another case it will be NOVA.

how can you not see that the GMs should never have done this in the first place hence its a mistake and by reversing their decision they corrected it.

Guess you should have not upgraded your fists to stage 3, i bet there is hardly any difference for you between stage 2 and 3, maybe u hit 5k harder but u were killing those guys anyway. 

Your greed got to you and now it bites you back.

learn from it

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic only shows what these "players" are made of - greed, manipulation, fomo and p2w.

Now you know that whatever these clowns have "achieved" counts for less than dog stuff.

You should never respect these randoms, they are not worth a thing as it became evident in this very same topic.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bable2 said:

MS and NOVA players are so far up their top players back sides that they cannot see the truth anymore.

in this case its MS, in another case it will be NOVA.

how can you not see that the GMs should never have done this in the first place hence its a mistake and by reversing their decision they corrected it.

Guess you should have not upgraded your fists to stage 3, i bet there is hardly any difference for you between stage 2 and 3, maybe u hit 5k harder but u were killing those guys anyway. 

Your greed got to you and now it bites you back.

learn from it

21aqbc.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BornInHell said:

I urge Lineage 2 community to post nicknames of players who had their weapons, shirts, armor from +0-16+ reversed by GMs, post nicknames, server, and clan. 

I would hope that the GMs are also conducting a thorough review of all reversals along those lines dating back at least a year. I doubt they'll release their findings publicly, but it would be nice to know rough numbers for how often these intrusions were done and who benefitted most often. If nothing else, it can set the foundation for discipline and enforcement of policy going forward.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mutch84 said:

Do you have to give back the one trillion adena? And all xp earned with the bow? 

I said from the beginning people just want to have same treatment 

dont you dare to recall people desire or represent the opinion of the majority, you only think for your clan and thats all, the dragon weapon of truffle would just imbalance the nova authority in siege nothing else!

we the randoms and neutrals would benefit more if truffle kept his weapon!

and by the way if nova owns all castles etc (as a result of truffle quiting) the "people" u called for same treatment will have to work for you!

congrats on the corrutpion 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BornInHell said:

Was asked to post something here, so here we go. Upon my conversation with GM's they said, quote: ".... be advised that not all item reversals are errors and that the support team will only act on errors that are not available to all players and that unduly benefit individuals. If you have a concern about any specific action(s) by the support team, please let us know so we can investigate the matter."

 

I urge Lineage 2 community to post nicknames of players who had their weapons, shirts, armor from +0-16+ reversed by GMs, post nicknames, server, and clan. 

 

P.S. i advise NCWest staff to change policy about item reversal and/or make a right decision when it comes to a dragon weapon case, (i) dragon weapon fragments and weapons were a lucrative drop from in-game content, that required further investment, (ii) number of people who actually created a weapon is low, upon any request Staff members can check item history. Upon a dragon reversal case, Staff members can check if a dragon weapon was purchased or created by the owner. I'd be lenient towards item reversal for those who actually created, and would ignore requests from those who have purchased

If a person has purchased a stage 1/2 dragon weapon and further upgraded it to stage 2/3. Reverse it only back to stages of an upgrade, not all the way to a fragment level. I believe that would solve some problems when it comes to the dragon item reversal case.

Chilltown 

+16 Dark Amaranthine Thrower

+16 Dark Amaranthine Dual Daggers

He attempted to enchant both, they both failed and turned into crystals 4 months ago.

Both weapons were returned as +16s the very next day.

 

Was this a mistake by GMs, should it be reversed?

Edited by weinerthezorn
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, weinerthezorn said:

Chilltown 

+16 Dark Amaranthine Thrower

+16 Dark Amaranthine Dual Daggers

He attempted to enchant both, they both failed and turned into crystals 4 months ago.

Both weapons were returned as +16s the very next day.

 

Was this a mistake by GMs, should it be reversed?

Let me guess...he/she enchanted them and failed right before an event that gave him R99 purple save runes or some other scrolls that would have not resulting in them crystallizing at fail??? Seriously, we need more info here. Absent that...

I can't speak for every "random and neutral," but barring a catastrophic event to the L2 client application, those fails should not have been reversed and those +16 weapons should not have been restored. But again, I'd need more context before I'd be willing to cut off the GMs at the ball sacks here...or any other vital organ.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...