GM's ruining gameplay?

Mutch84

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Mutch84 said:

Do you really want to go down this road? I have a lot of damming evidence against ms. 

You saw what I did with one post. You reallllllly want to play this game? 

Thats kind of the point of all of this mutch. Doors were opened here that should have remained firmly shut. We went from a Dragon weapon fiasco, to getting banned for what amounts to trying to start PVP in 24 hours. lol. More to come.

I'll try to make this simple. People in Nova agree the gms made a mistake, but out gripe is that it can't happen for just one person. Truffle and coffee said the same solution, make it viable for everyone. 

I've never heard of anyone in Nova gming for getting pulled, hell dink was griefing me the other night. 

Seeing as you're somewhat new back to game I'll cut you some slack. Do you really think ms hasn't had some of the same gm help? 

More to come? Great, but please be warned that your clan could be put into a world of hurt. 

18 minutes ago, Mutch84 said:

I'll try to make this simple. People in Nova agree the gms made a mistake, but out gripe is that it can't happen for just one person. Truffle and coffee said the same solution, make it viable for everyone. 

I've never heard of anyone in Nova gming for getting pulled, hell dink was griefing me the other night. 

Seeing as you're somewhat new back to game I'll cut you some slack. Do you really think ms hasn't had some of the same gm help? 

More to come? Great, but please be warned that your clan could be put into a world of hurt. 

I'm not talking gear, I'm talking banned accounts. 

Please please start this. 

Even by your own logic, you started it. Just stop and think for a moment. You had 100+ people all petition Truffle. I don't petition people though, never have. So don't worry about me.

26 minutes ago, Victra said:

The CMs when they finally come in on Monday.

Gms, CMs are on innova. But yeah kids are used to do that.

Mixa would say you may have all the dragon weapons in this world you will never be able to get chronos aden.

Idk now that pep is on naia you can do it. Post a petion to ge aden. Maybe Jordan will get it this time :D

32 minutes ago, Mutch84 said:

Truthfully, I dont want GM's involved in anything gameplay related whatsoever, at all, ever, period. But the fact is that in basically a 24hour period, clans (Nova, Ashura) resorted to mass petitioning as a way and means of achieving what they couldnt ingame, against another player. It has resulted in crazy action against people in MS. A weapon removed/changed, and a player issued a 3day ban. So think of it this way, youre in nova, your members are getting petitioned left right and center (and some farmed out support GMs are actually acting/banning/doing crazy things against your clan). What do you do? Sit around and wait for more mass petitions to roll through as we are obviously in the age of sending 100+ petitions against a player to help you losing in game? 

Is this like the time ms mass petioned me to get me chat banned for the entire month I was hero? Then PMing me laughing about it? 

You can't be this dumb to think we had some master plan to gm you. You know how many clans hate MS / truffle? 

Yes I'm a nova player, no I've never gmed anyone and I advise people not go. 

This thought that nova is this evil clan that resorted to gming truffle to get rid of the bow is just paranoia. I'd rather have him on his archer. What's the perk to evis? He's invincible and one shots everyone. 

Lets not forget about GMs giving away account info to Nova accounts. By your logic this is a ms move? 

Grow up, stop crying 

I'm also guessing that you have an exact count of people gming truffle? Does this list include all the neutrals who pmed me laughing saying they reported him? Does this list include MS who can't stand truffle? 

#metoo 

17 minutes ago, weinerthezorn said:

Mutch 4 hours ago: I started all this with 1 post!

Mutch Now: What! Nova didn't start or cry about anything... we innocent little babies.

I told you what nova did. Several members who wanted a dragon weapon downgraded did the same thing as truffle. That is not considered crying, that is called getting fair treatment. MS would have been crying the same. Do you guys remember when you mass petitioned in regards to the mana barrier? A game mechanic? Not a GM change?

2 hours ago, Mutch84 said:

#metoo 

Are you really using a hashtag intended for a women's movement speaking out about bleep, assault and sexual harassment to describe your feelings for someone you don't like in a video game? What is wrong with you?

1 hour ago, Jinkariya said:

How the mighty Nova has fallen :)  Nova will be remembered as the biggest cry babies in the history of L2 :D  #CaNTBeATMsRePoRTThEm

Says the guy/clan who were QQing and reporting their enemy for having MP Regen xD and Topaz ... and Helios Rings........and Shadow Chase ........

#MSQQForever

GAME OVERVIEW

Lineage® II Has Evolved!

Journey through the transformed lands of Lineage II toward your own destiny and prevail.

The Awakening awaits!

GameOverview-featured.jpg

Lineage® II was revitalized with a variety of changes introduced with the launch of Goddess of Destruction back in 2012, including the introduction of the Truly Free™ business model.  

Truly Free breaks the shackles of limited gameplay and invites you to enjoy the full game world as it was meant to be experienced. Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction will provide you with all the tools you need to propel yourself to the heights of power and beyond. Follow the Path to Awakening™ from the starting zone for new characters and experience rapid progression through three class transfers on your way toward your destiny. At level 85, Awaken to one of the 37 classes with unique skills to advance your game experience and take on new challenges.  

The world of Lineage II is a war-torn land spanning two continents, where trust and betrayal clash as three kingdoms vie for power. These kingdoms share a delicate balance of power; however, within each kingdom they are vulnerable to internal strife, as each manor has a strong desire for self-rule. Players rule supreme in this brutal and beautiful world filled with magical beasts, large-scale conflict, territories to conquer and rival clans to battle. With a strong emphasis on PvP, you may find challenges around every corner in Lineage II, but you have the means to protect yourself. Develop your character and obtain the power to enforce your will upon the realm. Seize your destiny and allow your own hand to write the history of this world!

Note limited game play only advertised to the fast 1-85, after that its $$$$....

Ohh and that whole section about worn-torn lands, strife, pvp.. 

++ lolz @ the nonsense the players are writing for the history of l2... go buy more accounts, adena, etc..  spend tons on ncoin, and cry more...

+++ im not trolling CM, thanks for the 24hr forum ban the other day tho... you hurt my feelers.

++++ #savezooarcher is still a thing, even if you deleted the post.

I am loving the Tears of the whales and the ex cheaters.

in any other server i would be angry that lildink got banned for killing afk people.

but in this server where the cheaters admit full guilt and take pride in the fact that they cheated i am okay with it.

in this server where the most toxic people of l2NA play, i am okay with it.

every ex-cheater and current cheaters who play on bought accounts deserve every ban they get and i fully support it .

because you disgusting noobs who would be not much wihout l2store and account trading are what is wrong with this game.

Reality check, folks.  Truffle has made tons of enemies because he is the absolute worst trash talker ever.  He has certainly earned every one of those enemies.  On the other hand, he is an astute businessman who has created the most powerful character ever.  Those enemies cannot hope to defeat him in the game, but they are still enemies.  They will use all other avenues they can to fight him, including mass petitions.  After all, as the whole dragon weapon controversy shows, mass petitioning sometimes (probably unfortunately!) works.  

By the way, if I read it right, Truffle himself came up with the best solution to the dragon weapon problem -- for a limited time, give everyone else the same treatment he was given.

We do people feel the need to spin this situation and make it about Nova or whatever other reason that has nothing to do with this incident?

GM's should never be involved in such matters unless something was done by accident. Throughout the years GM's did restore items deleted by accident and that's pretty normal in any game. This was by no means an accident. GM's decided to intervene and grant a request and by that they were no longer impartial in this case. It was considered a mistake and they reverted their decision. I see nothing wrong but for that a player should have at least an apology but by no mean ingame compensation of any kind, like leftover mats or help from this items for the duration of those 3 weeks. You're asking to get your item back and do the same to others but neither other players should have this kind of service done by the GM's unless that comes as an option later in the game, done by the devs themselves. So asking for your item back as after the change is unethical and only makes GM's commit more mistakes, by not being impartial.

Not only that is unethical but claiming the moral higher ground over GM's decisions is pure hypocrisy when you yourself made a request in the first place, to have your item reverted because you felt cheated. In terms of morality, a decent player would never make such a request in the first place and would have assumed his actions. I guess we're so far ahead in this game of lying to ourselves that we don't see the obvious anymore.

Whatever beef you have with Nova and whatever similar incident you think there was in the past favoring them, it should have a separate discussion and not get mixed with this incident. If there was such a thing, you should have reacted and tell the GM's this is not okay. By calling Nova in this incident you're diverting attention from this incident to other things which don't matter to this incident. And no I'm not taking anyone's side, in fact in all the clans I've been in this game since old Bartz they all had wars with Nova. Making this situation about being a MS vs Nova thing is puerile at best.

22 minutes ago, beleaua said:

We do people feel the need to spin this situation and make it about Nova or whatever other reason that has nothing to do with this incident?

GM's should never be involved in such matters unless something was done by accident. Throughout the years GM's did restore items deleted by accident and that's pretty normal in any game. This was by no means an accident. GM's decided to intervene and grant a request and by that they were no longer impartial in this case. It was considered a mistake and they reverted their decision. I see nothing wrong but for that a player should have at least an apology but by no mean ingame compensation of any kind, like leftover mats or help from this items for the duration of those 3 weeks. You're asking to get your item back and do the same to others but neither other players should have this kind of service done by the GM's unless that comes as an option later in the game, done by the devs themselves. So asking for your item back as after the change is unethical and only makes GM's commit more mistakes, by not being impartial.

Not only that is unethical but claiming the moral higher ground over GM's decisions is pure hypocrisy when you yourself made a request in the first place, to have your item reverted because you felt cheated. In terms of morality, a decent player would never make such a request in the first place and would have assumed his actions. I guess we're so far ahead in this game of lying to ourselves that we don't see the obvious anymore.

Whatever beef you have with Nova and whatever similar incident you think there was in the past favoring them, it should have a separate discussion and not get mixed with this incident. If there was such a thing, you should have reacted and tell the GM's this is not okay. By calling Nova in this incident you're diverting attention from this incident to other things which don't matter to this incident. And no I'm not taking anyone's side, in fact in all the clans I've been in this game since old Bartz they all had wars with Nova. Making this situation about being a MS vs Nova thing is puerile at best.

Full of lies, what a delusional post. Lol.

I'll say it again the only fair way to move forward is to allow everyone the same opportunity. Not punish me. Restore my weapon, offer current owners the same. 

Archived