Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Halloween Festival event will end.
  • Beware of Mutant Orcs Event will end.
  • Haunted Chests will no longer available on the L2 Store.
  • The Halloween Supply Box will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • These event items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Angel’s Protection
    • Angel’s Protection Enchant Scroll
    • Faeron’s Watchman Scroll
    • Mutant Orc Treasure Chest
    • Mysterious Halloween Potion
    • Lucky Halloween Buff Scroll
    • Emperor’s Special Cocktail (Halloween)
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off will begin for two weeks! Details are available here.
  • Ultimate Jewelry Boxes are back in the L2 Store for two weeks! Details are available here.
    • A new Ultimate Jewelry Box exchange has been added to the Dimensional Merchant NPC that will be available until 11/18
    • La Vie En Rose’s Brooch Lv. 1 can now be purchased for 100,000,000 Adena from the Shadai NPC in Heine.
  • Archer Balance Changes:
    • The critical chance on the following two archer skills has been decreased from 10% to 5%:
      • Multiple Arrow
      • Heavy Arrow Rain
  • Changed the Deton’s Red Potion and Deton’s Purple Potions, so they can now be auto-used in the auto-hunting UI.
  • The option to revert bound items to unidentified items has been removed from all Blacksmith NPCs.
  • Fixed an issue where dye effects would briefly disappear after the reset of ability points.
  • Fixed an issue where a few hairstyle icons for the Ertheia race were swapped at the Beauty Shop NPC.
  • Fixed a localization issue with the description for the Summon Reanimated Man skill.
  • Fixed an issue where the skill icon for Sayha Seer’s Eminent Quick Recovery (Lv. 2+) was set to the Superior Movement skill icon.
  • Fixed an issue where P. Atk. was not properly adjusted to 25% on the Dance of Sword skill for the Iss Spectral Dancer class after the skill was enchanted with the Counter option.
  • Fixed an issue where the Servitor Balance Life (Lv. 1) skill could not be used automatically for auto-hunting.

Other Notes

• The following event items will be removed from players' inventories on November 11:
    • Shining Nevit’s Gold Hourglass - 6,000 Day Celebration - (Obtained from Coin Exchange/Coupon Pack)
    • Honey Dark Beer - 6,000 Day Celebration - (Obtained from Coin Exchange/Coupon Pack)
    • Freya's Storm Scroll - 6,000 Day Celebration - (Obtained from Coin Exchange/Coupon Pack)
    • Celebration Rune (30-day) Box - (Obtained from Coupon Pack)
    • Vitality Maintaining Rune (30-day) Pack - (Obtained from Coupon Pack)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Lara's event usually means people are going to have tons of Luck pots, charisma pots, venir talismans and tempest stones. You know, it wouldn't hurt anyone if they just flooded the servers with Zariche and Akamanah weapons. Drop a thousand of them at least.

New la vie event seems expensive and a joke. Core's boxes had a chance to give the next level box. Do our boxes have this chance too? 

17k ncoin for 200 random gem boxes with no guaranteed red cat or blue cat box is insane.

I have no issue spending, but you aren't even trying to let ppl get to lvl 4 or 5 basic jewels... For Christ's sake, superior jewels exist in our game. 

Like always, your pay events aren't structured to make needed items (greater jewels) common for the masses which is what the game is balanced for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Juji, @Hime   , since again without attention melee lags, and no any info about way to fix it - we should demand Stone of Destiny in L2store, since no chance to get if for free as compencation for 2 years of humaliation of 60% of classes   (but you give away end-game-items with restoration policy, really like secret-Santas , so what the problem to make common people also satisfied) .

Let last players have fun before servers going be abadoned at all. Same about 1 more unshedulered Red Libra to to fix gear for new classes, that should be minor reanimation actions for game for 6 more months.

PS: exept melee lags from last maintenance  we also have random DCs waves and general lags. That is too much to be honest.

• Like 1

Ultimate Jewelry Fortune Box

Double-click to obtain a random Gem Treasure Chest of Good Fortune with a chance to obtain a Level 1~5 Gem.

What exactly is that? lvl1 till lvl5  ruby or cat eye or ... or ... or ????
Also has a chance not to get anything at all????

@Juji can u please inform us?

12 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

Ultimate Jewelry Fortune Box

Double-click to obtain a random Gem Treasure Chest of Good Fortune with a chance to obtain a Level 1~5 Gem.

What exactly is that? lvl1 till lvl5  ruby or cat eye or ... or ... or ????
Also has a chance not to get anything at all????

@Juji can u please inform us?

when you open, for example, you get a ruby fortune box and open again for a random lvl1-lvl5 ruby.
Thats not bad at all, i think we will see some lvl5 gems on server this event

Edited by TheThrax

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

I have no issue spending, but you aren't even trying to let ppl get to lvl 4 or 5 basic jewels... For Christ's sake, superior jewels exist in our game. 

Like always, your pay events aren't structured to make needed items (greater jewels) common for the masses which is what the game is balanced for

I completely agree especially for this last sentence.

I'm a bit disappointed, i was expecting some REAL chances to get a brooch lv 3 or higher...

Edited by Benares

Can you please fix the bug with the exalted quests where sometimes the mobs stop giving the item even though the soundeffect is still on for them? Last night I needed 498 to finish it, and I had to relog twice because it got bugged twice.

So lets sum this up:

You nerf the only class that isn't hurt by the melee bug by -50% damage on their aoes making them less effective aoe without fixing any existing problems you create a new one?  Was there a reason for this change archers were just actually leveling so you couldn't have that?

Then you come up with an even that gives worthless jewels for expensive rates.  $250.00 for 200 chests is stupid.  Worst than last event.  Maybe $250.00 for 2000 chests would of been more realistic since you have grind 100's of jewels to level up a a brooch which will not happen at these prices.  Nevermind no one needs level 1 or level 2 jewels, you get level3 jewels from exalted quests and people are looking at min level 4 or 5 jewels to get to at least great level 1.  No one i think has a superior jewel i know of yet too expensive lol

Fix the store event by just 1 tweek - Fortune box should be at min a guaranteed 4 - 5 jewel.  No clue idea what jewel is but at least its upgrade from exalted.... its like giving people at a chance free R85 gear when exalted is equal basic r99 gear lol

Edited by Slycutter

man, I popped to see what happening this update and all I see are satisfied customers. Another job well done, decision makers rightfully deserve a raise i believe. For real though hire some players to work for you, how can the people making decisions be so disconnected with wtf is happening in their game?

About time Archers get a cut on their crits...

also get more lvl 4 and lvl 5 jewels.  Paying $250 is a joke on all players for 200 random boxes.  Prices on events are suppose to go down as years go by to help new / lower financial players to compete with top level players, not go up.

And add crystals of dawn to L2Store

16 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off will begin for two weeks! Details are available here.
  • Ultimate Jewelry Boxes are back in the L2 Store for two weeks! Details are available here.
    • A new Ultimate Jewelry Box exchange has been added to the Dimensional Merchant NPC that will be available until 11/18
    • La Vie En Rose’s Brooch Lv. 1 can now be purchased for 100,000,000 Adena from the Shadai NPC in Heine.

lara event wicht fully list reward wicht not exsist or get reward who pay juji  :D

jewel box more exspencive and brooch like like 3 years ago  bugesof and luck compaund rate x2 down ???