Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Hime

On 11/4/2020 at 6:56 AM, SilverFish said:

@Juji, @Hime   , since again without attention melee lags, and no any info about way to fix it - we should demand Stone of Destiny in L2store, since no chance to get if for free as compencation for 2 years of humaliation of 60% of classes   (but you give away end-game-items with restoration policy, really like secret-Santas , so what the problem to make common people also satisfied) .

Let last players have fun before servers going be abadoned at all. Same about 1 more unshedulered Red Libra to to fix gear for new classes, that should be minor reanimation actions for game for 6 more months.

PS: exept melee lags from last maintenance  we also have random DCs waves and general lags. That is too much to be honest.

i do not think they will answer that. simple example some one bought top broch 2y ago for 150 or 200s now need pay another 400+ to upgrade it to top when new top is not cost 400+ if its in shop i do not have problem spend some $ but sorry scam others, and for so many years they cannot ban adena selling chains no comment.

@Juji and @Hime Won't answer anything. They give exactly ZERO f8&Ks about the player base.

If they did, or even had a TINY bit of business sense they would realize that EVeRYOne has 5+ toons and if they dropped prices.. we would gear 5 toons and they would make MORE money as more players would be able to afford items.

Sadly, even a post that gets 2500+ reads with a player base that's not much larger than that they don't even comment on. Shitty company, shitty GM's, shitty customer service and a once magnificent game.. turned .. well.. shitty.  

250$ items in the shop? L2 officially jumped the shark... you've got an emphatic bleep YOU NC SOFT from this player. 

• Thanks 1

P.S. 

Whatever you did.. you **** up the servers.. massive DC's left and right and HUGE lag spikes constantly.. before it was just slow melee.. not its 5-7 seconds of do nothing and wait on the hamsters you have running your 1999 DX86 server farm. 

On 11/3/2020 at 6:36 PM, Hime said:

• Archer Balance Changes:
    • The critical chance on the following two archer skills has been decreased from 10% to 5%:
      • Multiple Arrow
      • Heavy Arrow Rain

Archer became a single target, there is no more damage to the aoe, what is left now? delete the class? I am canceling my subscription to this mortgage, and thinking about migrating to the euro.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Klayton said:

Archer became a single target, there is no more damage to the aoe, what is left now? delete the class? I am canceling my subscription to this mortgage, and thinking about migrating to the euro.

In the core server the nerf was 1 month ago xD