Archer nerf Feedback

Daik0n

Did I miss something the last months? Was the game waaaaaaay too easy to xp and farm?

I'm having to wank my 'F1~12' keys for several seconds now to be able to kill mobs in group.

Not to mention that Multiple arrow was already a freaking bugged aoe that only works on flat ground. If the mobs are in a hill little above or little bellow you it only hits the mob on your target.

unknown.png

unknown.png

And thats with PoM(25%), +8Cancer (8%), lv8 hunter (13%), +4 artifact (3%)

Can anyone explain why nerfs come in a week time frame and Quality of Life updates never arrive??? Came even faster than the Eviscerator 30% lethal nerf.

Just roll back that crap. Waiting for the unscheduled maintenance to remove this shit.

P.S.: my 2 prestige subscriptions already cancelled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bentorero said:

are u sure that's a bug on multiple arrow? i know thats the case when using it but it was never 'fixed' so maybe that is intended?

Not a bug, works as intended. That's why Yul have other AOE that don't shoot straight line like multiple arrow does.

2 hours ago, Daik0n said:

Did I miss something the last months? Was the game waaaaaaay too easy to xp and farm?

I'm having to wank my 'F1~12' keys for several seconds now to be able to kill mobs in group.

Not to mention that Multiple arrow was already a freaking bugged aoe that only works on flat ground. If the mobs are in a hill little above or little bellow you it only hits the mob on your target.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Can anyone explain why nerfs come in a week time frame and Quality of Life updates never arrive??? Came even faster than the Eviscerator 30% lethal nerf.

Just roll back that crap. Waiting for the unscheduled maintenance to remove this shit.

This is a hard nerf for almost all Yuls in this server. Maybe Dragon Weps Stage2 and above can feel a bit less.

Innova deploy this nerf like 1 month ago and ncwest deploy it fast like pro team. but when we have troubles, years waiting for a "soon" fix.

GJ team.

2 hours ago, Daik0n said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

What level enchant is your multiple arrow and do you have it enchanted for Break or Focus? Are you also using Aries agathion and artifacts that boost skill crit damage? Do you have any Skill Power enhancements? God, Dragon or Angel jewels? Level 4 - 5 or Greater Red Cat? Only asking because I'm always curious to know other's archer setup. Going to guess that even if you crit less often on Multiple Arrow and Rain, you still are really dangerous.

2 minutes ago, Feryl said:

This is a hard nerf for almost all Yuls in this server. Maybe Dragon Weps Stage2 and above can feel a bit less.

Depends. In some places where I hunt I don't use Multiple Arrow often. Terrain makes it pointless. I do use Heavy Arrow Rain, but it doesn't have as nearly fast a reuse time as my other single shot skills, so MOST of the time I'm killing with everything but Multiple Arrow and Heavy Arrow Rain. Probably same for most archers who aren't in one of the Instances.

1 hour ago, Mystikal said:

What level enchant is your multiple arrow and do you have it enchanted for Break or Focus? Are you also using Aries agathion and artifacts that boost skill crit damage? Do you have any Skill Power enhancements? God, Dragon or Angel jewels? Level 4 - 5 or Greater Red Cat? Only asking because I'm always curious to know other's archer setup. Going to guess that even if you crit less often on Multiple Arrow and Rain, you still are really dangerous.

+11 power

+7 aries, 5% red skill crit dmg art, 6% balance skill cirt dmg art, +6angel ring, tauti ring(oly ring gone), +5 radiant, lv5 shilen sa, lv8 fire sa, lv4 red cat

im pratically taking twice the time to kill mobs.

• Thanks 1

I warned yа'all.

PS.

Don't compare with Innova cuz almost everyone middle core player are running there with DW. 

PPS.

I laughing  a lot from devs, game designers or whoever decision makers. Last years, they produce trash by trash. For example, look back at sigils with the bows: in real, any archer don't use sigils; in game mechanics/economy, they removed consumables (giving +5%), but added second slot for item with almost the same benefits. Probably, it was made to reduce evasion, but it doesn't look that way. 

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

There is some mistakes with this "nerf". Need not change 10% to 5% fro aoe skills - but delete all aoe skills from archer. First - its no logic - "multiple arrow..." Second - no logic when all dd farming 1 spot - archer 3 spots.

Magla, I dissagree. Multiple Arrows and Arrow Rain are inspired by real.

7 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

I warned yа'all.

PS.

Don't compare with Innova cuz almost everyone middle core player are running there with DW. 

PPS.

I laughing  a lot from devs, game designers or whoever decision makers. Last years, they produce trash by trash. For example, look back at sigils with the bows: in real, any archer don't use sigils; in game mechanics/economy, they removed consumables (giving +5%), but added second slot for item with almost the same benefits. Probably, it was made to reduce evasion, but it doesn't look that way. 

Have you ever fired a bow irl or see bowman from the middle ages?

il_1588xN.1357498348_bu1o.jpg

This is an arm guard in modern days they are usually carbon fiber or leather to help protect the arm from a firing a bow.  In the middle ages they were hard leather/metal to protect their arms from being chopped off.  So yes they call it a sigil but archers always had arm protection so you are clueless stop it.

Edited by Slycutter
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, mixa said:

Very much intended nerf and there are more to come sometime soon for the Yul. Feoh gets boosted though.

Archers were nerfed for years why i stopped playing one consistently for awhile only last 2 - 3 years they had all their stupid nerfs removed to make viable again because of complaints from Koreans playing the game because majority play archers.  Also this nerf is not used on the Korean servers.... wonder why?

Also cannot compare use to Innova or Core because their levels and gear are much higher on average than us. Wow you people are dense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Archers were nerfed for years why i stopped playing one consistently for awhile only last 2 - 3 years they had all their stupid nerfs removed to make viable again because of complaints from Koreans playing the game because majority play archers.  Also this nerf is not used on the Korean servers.... wonder why?

Also cannot compare use to Innova or Core because their levels and gear are much higher on average than us. Wow you people are dense.

mixa is the forum clown, just ignore him. too bad theres not a block feature in the forums.

out of 12 mobs getting hit by AOE im getting 0 to 3 criticals, rare 5. Before I was getting from 3~10. Non critical skill dmg is shitty, kills nothing.

And just to remember. At least for me and 98% of the server: AOE critical is not 1 shooting mobs.

Edited by Daik0n

This is the end of the game for me, this nerf was more painful then anyone expected. They just told us that would  reduce only 5% not more then 80%. Ask who has Dragon thrower with 30% critical rate and prophecy of might +25% those skills still fail a lot even when they choose heavy and mutiple for focus. Who has less gear suffer a lot, NcSoft one more time explelling players.

This nerf is a little too much. Farming in Stronghold for 1 hr my adena gain went from 315kk to 185kk.

I have top gear and the income is less than the cost of 1 pass to enter IOS. Where is the logic in that. 

Now there is no more point to keep prestige subscription or even to play this game.

NCWest you need to understand that many people play yul class and you are going to seriously affect your income gains as your pissing off a lot of players.

59 minutes ago, RaphaelCabral said:

This is the end of the game for me, this nerf was more painful then anyone expected. They just told us that would  reduce only 5% not more then 80%. Ask who has Dragon thrower with 30% critical rate and prophecy of might +25% those skills still fail a lot even when they choose heavy and mutiple for focus. Who has less gear suffer a lot, NcSoft one more time explelling players.

It was a 50% crit rate on the base if you can understand that?  So all the skill crit rates are usually stacked on the base, they reduce the base in half so makes all skill crit rate modifiers less effective.

38 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Yuls complaining about a nerf... 

As a melee with no aoe, I just say lol.

Welcome to the same (and most likely faster) xp than the rest of us have.

so you pick a class without aoe skills and want other classes to not be able to aoe? hahahaha
you're so small

• Haha 1