Jump to content
Forums

Archer nerf Feedback


Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Chanix said:

These are  your damages to Chronos ...Really... @Dagger

shYZ4fY.png

Im just a weak, trash archer - poor me ;(
My crit rate nonetheless is 90%.

 

21 hours ago, AnotherMentee said:

show that 50% for us please, with inventory open.
and dont forget to send to all us archers the chapter books so we can change our mind here and says the nerf affects no one.

+10 skills, no fancy items.

50% crit rate.

 

wow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think most misunderstand.  how many players got leveled by yul?  this nerf hurts entire playerbase that plays in party like in ketra/varka.  its the game retarding the progress and thus hoping for m

It's very cute all that  guys... Always compare the class, the races, the damages, it's necessary to test by yourself ,you have to be rigor, but it's dauting , boring, but some like it, and repro

Typical arrogant comment from a representative of the most arrogant class on the servers... Most of you rerolled to an archer just to be OP.. Many of you behaved like you own the whole map.. We know y

22 hours ago, AnotherMentee said:

show that 50% for us please, with inventory open.
and dont forget to send to all us archers the chapter books so we can change our mind here and says the nerf affects no one.

Cant edit my post up ahead (good, new forum)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI1zU8fL1Lk

Cant be arsed to check the amount crit hits on main class, but 80%+ by looks of it

105 dualclass without any charm/agathion or any other items increasing crit rate = 22 hits, 10 of them crit hits aka ~45%

 


Now i want ya'll to do the same, show me your stats, weapon, cloak and dyes - buff POM and go pewpew some mobs in a video.
Show me your 5% crit rate or whatever you advocate in this thread

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dagger said:


Why?
POM is always used, or victories (small diff), get out of here

Why not say "now go without DEX dyes" while you're at it lol

So will you play always with your pocket pom. 

hm.. So what about clan/party activities? If you are main assist dd, then you're lucky and 1 of 2 party poms  is on you. What's about random groups?

Topic is borring.

Last thing. Atm, all archers are exping in low level party locations. So people in parties have less places and they're unable to fight against these solo players. How do you like it, Elon Musk?

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

So will you play always with your pocket pom. 

hm.. So what about clan/party activities? If you are main assist dd, then you're lucky and 1 of 2 party poms  is on you.

Topic is borring.

Last thing. Atm, all archers are exping in party locations. So people in parties have less places and they're unable to fight against these solo players. How do you like it, Elon Musk?


Every single exp or pvp party have POM/Victories, wtf are you even saying?
You see archers in a spot you like?
Get rid of them, easy done deal PK them

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dagger said:

Cant edit my post up ahead (good, new forum)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI1zU8fL1Lk

Cant be arsed to check the amount crit hits on main class, but 80%+ by looks of it

105 dualclass without any charm/agathion or any other items increasing crit rate = 22 hits, 10 of them crit hits aka ~45%

 


Now i want ya'll to do the same, show me your stats, weapon, cloak and dyes - buff POM and go pewpew some mobs in a video.
Show me your 5% crit rate or whatever you advocate in this thread

lets disregard that you do not represent the average geared person having troubles with skill crit chance. if ppl had such gears they would pipe down on any changes coz it would hardly affect their hunting capabilities. That is why ppl complain, coz they get out less from their hunting sessions.

You made 2 aoes, 1 happened to crit a lot and 1 almost none at all and you based a definitive conclusion on that? lets roll a coin 2 times, you could have 2 heads. doesn't mean universally heads has 100% probability. Roll a dice twice, get 3 both times, does that prove there is a 100% chance for 3s? 

do the same test with what would be considered average gear, let's say around 300-500b, to represent real conditions, make it longer, 100-500-1000 aoes  to keep the numbers round I would suggest, and then conclude if that nerf effect ppl or not. the "test" you posted as is really leads to 0 conclusions. 

Good effort though.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dagger said:


Every single exp or pvp party have POM/Victories, wtf are you even saying?
You see archers in a spot you like?
Get rid of them, easy done deal PK them

You cannot easily PK well geared high level archers.  During one part of the xp event I only left because it goes so annoying it was giving me headache not that I was dying.  I was in Hellbound solo aoeing a huge swath of area.  Because of damage I was doing with vamp; I actually had people who tried to pk me kill themselves on my reflect damage lol  while I was fully healing from their damage.  I am decently geared I would never say well geared but if that was how it was working for me well geared archers probably just look at you and you die lol.

Archers are good DD's but just average people also forget they get a huge boost in damage archers when they hit 110 its a triple whammy.

1.  Exalted 6

2.  Ultimate self buff from greater Rune.

3.  +10% damage (PvP/PVE) from Ability tree passive

I have seen it in clan members the damage from 109 to 110 can almost double.  Its not the class itself is overpowered its if you stack the right passives, buffs, and gear that don't cancel anything out that is what makes you a monster.  If do not do it right or do not have the money to do it then you never become the boogie man archer people talk about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, b0uff0s said:

lets disregard that you do not represent the average geared person having troubles with skill crit chance. if ppl had such gears they would pipe down on any changes coz it would hardly affect their hunting capabilities. That is why ppl complain, coz they get out less from their hunting sessions.

You made 2 aoes, 1 happened to crit a lot and 1 almost none at all and you based a definitive conclusion on that? lets roll a coin 2 times, you could have 2 heads. doesn't mean universally heads has 100% probability. Roll a dice twice, get 3 both times, does that prove there is a 100% chance for 3s? 

do the same test with what would be considered average gear, let's say around 300-500b, to represent real conditions, make it longer, 100-500-1000 aoes  to keep the numbers round I would suggest, and then conclude if that nerf effect ppl or not. the "test" you posted as is really leads to 0 conclusions. 

Good effort though.  

You're clueless of this game, and this topic.

Just for you, I did some more AOEs on a naked characater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8V0WVi0lc

 

162 hits total, out of which 71 was critical hits

Which equal to around ~45% critical chance.

Dont know what else I can say, all of you crying about critical hits being non-existing, please make a video and prove it, oke?

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

You cannot easily PK well geared high level archers.  During one part of the xp event I only left because it goes so annoying it was giving me headache not that I was dying.  I was in Hellbound solo aoeing a huge swath of area.  Because of damage I was doing with vamp; I actually had people who tried to pk me kill themselves on my reflect damage lol  while I was fully healing from their damage.  I am decently geared I would never say well geared but if that was how it was working for me well geared archers probably just look at you and you die lol.

Archers are good DD's but just average people also forget they get a huge boost in damage archers when they hit 110 its a triple whammy.

1.  Exalted 6

2.  Ultimate self buff from greater Rune.

3.  +10% damage (PvP/PVE) from Ability tree passive

I have seen it in clan members the damage from 109 to 110 can almost double.  Its not the class itself is overpowered its if you stack the right passives, buffs, and gear that don't cancel anything out that is what makes you a monster.  If do not do it right or do not have the money to do it then you never become the boogie man archer people talk about.

 

Oke, fair enough, stacked people AOEing in hellbound might be an issue

but so is stacked tyrrs 1 hitting mobs, or feohs, or even healers

Most yuls are laughable at best, and this topic is just an demonstration of clueless archers.
Look at Daikon, this guy could barely kill mobs in gainak a year ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Oke, fair enough, stacked people AOEing in hellbound might be an issue

but so is stacked tyrrs 1 hitting mobs, or feohs, or even healers

Most yuls are laughable at best, and this topic is just an demonstration of clueless archers.
Look at Daikon, this guy could barely kill mobs in gainak a year ago.

I admit most archers have no clue how to really play an archer except how others tell them.  I run into Daikon few times but a year ago i was hardly playing and was only level 100 with basically r99 gear that was good but became the same as exalted when they released.  I came back in April and my subclass reset so I got my sub back to 105 and my main is almost 110 not bad for 5 months but took many hours and some NCCoins and adena to do but I had a basic concept how to build my archer (nevermind level 4 other toons to 108+)


Most only follow one path and I would be having issues if I built like people told me to but I built it how I learned to use my archer.   This nerf effects majority of the mid level archers since they build a heavy dex build to crit a lot sooner than their archer grows into at end game.  End game archers will be close to 100% regardless its the mid tier ones suffering from this the ones that were trying to super level their toons under prime conditions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dagger said:

You're clueless of this game, and this topic.

Just for you, I did some more AOEs on a naked characater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8V0WVi0lc

 

162 hits total, out of which 71 was critical hits

Which equal to around ~45% critical chance.

Dont know what else I can say, all of you crying about critical hits being non-existing, please make a video and prove it, oke?

maybe i;m clueless maybe i'm not as heavily invested in the game as you, or maybe I have not logged in this game for weeks and i'm just a drifter in the forums, who knows. Still the 2nd test seems fair enough, the 1st one was bullshit though no matter how you look at it. Maybe if you did some proper  testing to begin with, people would acknowledge your statements. Just a though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just saying  @Dagger on your channel setting options on the trade field you have % hero, so you are not even on the NC west, UE and Korean servers. Did you also got this nerf to 5% on your  2  AOE  skills, on your server... I'm not impressed with your 90% critical rate, because i know certain here have too, if you don't have that 5% nerf, why come and bark here and say to yul, that they don't feels this nerf, and indeed your video just means that out of 162 hits, you did 71 critical hits so 43.82% critical  to be precise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chanix said:

I'm just saying  @Dagger on your channel setting options on the trade field you have % hero, so you are not even on the NC west, UE and Korean servers. Did you also got this nerf to 5% on your  2  AOE  skills, on your server... I'm not impressed with your 90% critical rate, because i know certain here have too, if you don't have that 5% nerf, why come and bark here and say to yul, that they don't feels this nerf, and indeed your video just means that out of 162 hits, you did 71 critical hits so 43.82% critical  to be precise.

 

As I show in my video, even a 105 yul with basic equipment is able to hit around 50% mark (as I said previously). 

 

My main class with all my (basic) items equipped and +20 skills have 85-90% crit rate. 

// I had 100% crit rate on all skills prior to "nerf"

 

Feel free to check out options > chat channel, you might find that you're able to change the name/type of channels on your message window. 

 

Really loss for words, but as said previously, the lot of you that are crying have absolutely 0 idea how this game works or how anything functions. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dagger said:

 

As I show in my video, even a 105 yul with basic equipment is able to hit around 50% mark (as I said previously). 

 

My main class with all my (basic) items equipped and +20 skills have 85-90% crit rate. 

// I had 100% crit rate on all skills prior to "nerf"

 

Feel free to check out options > chat channel, you might find that you're able to change the name/type of channels on your message window. 

 

Really loss for words, but as said previously, the lot of you that are crying have absolutely 0 idea how this game works or how anything functions. 

😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dagger You just confirmed what i said in my previous topics, about the fact that some players reached these critical rates, because some doubted it, and thank you for teach me that we can change the interface of the channel setting, i am naab for sure, but it's  not an excuse for not seeing it, i still have to learn, and i like it😉. I play with my yull 113 at my level and with a gear almost similar than yours, on naia, so if I was on Chronos  for sure, i would have much better, but i also play on EU, and I have a much better gear. You come bark here, and say that the 5% is not felt, with your gear it's sure, it's more difficult to feel even being 6 level above, but  you don't represent the average of the ppl here, sorry to teach you that, and realize, a ppl like fistingtime should i think go between 10 to 15 levels above to really feel this nerf.


The reduction is 50% on these two isolated skills, but your crit rates don't just summarize  to these two skills, it's just a 5% reduction (around), but by adding all your crit rates, it's less than 5%, as i have already said too. You say it good, if you were at 100% ,now you are at 95% (less) it's sure that  doesn't  radically change your game, since it's little, fortunately, and i didn't cry, it's just that i don't  understand this nerf , which is almost insignificant, since the majority of ppl play according to their gear (level) but the game evolves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chanix said:

@Dagger You just confirmed what i said in my previous topics, about the fact that some players reached these critical rates, because some doubted it, and thank you for teach me that we can change the interface of the channel setting, i am naab for sure, but it's  not an excuse for not seeing it, i still have to learn, and i like it😉. I play with my yull 113 at my level and with a gear almost similar than yours, on naia, so if I was on Chronos  for sure, i would have much better, but i also play on EU, and I have a much better gear. You come bark here, and say that the 5% is not felt, with your gear it's sure, it's more difficult to feel even being 6 level above, but  you don't represent the average of the ppl here, sorry to teach you that, and realize, a ppl like fistingtime should i think go between 10 to 15 levels above to really feel this nerf.


The reduction is 50% on these two isolated skills, but your crit rates don't just summarize  to these two skills, it's just a 5% reduction (around), but by adding all your crit rates, it's less than 5%, as i have already said too. You say it good, if you were at 100% ,now you are at 95% (less) it's sure that  doesn't  radically change your game, since it's little, fortunately, and i didn't cry, it's just that i don't  understand this nerf , which is almost insignificant, since the majority of ppl play according to their gear (level) but the game evolves.

 

This thread has been nothing but "YULS DONT CRIT AT ALL ANYMORE, I HAVE TO AOE 30 MOBS TO EVEN SEE 1 CRITICAL HIT" - hence my comments.

As i've said previously, this "nerf" is not felt by anyone other than lower geared people, top chars are will hitting at 100% crit rate, whilst lower levels will suffer (especially in PVP).

But I dont agree, i just showed that a basic char with literally not a single "skill. critical rate" item still has a ~45% chance for critical hits with AOEs, normal hits is much higher.
Is this not enough for people? no gear and still hitting 50%?

Feoh is capped at 33%.

But yes, this is a few months ago which I recorded for someone quickly to show archers critical rate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ootkvl8DL_A

Link to post
Share on other sites

I understood you well, but i think you didn't understand ppl  here.

in principle, it reminds me of a skit where the comedian who tells "but why are you poor, or come and see there are poor people, as if they were entertained...

what more to say to a closed mind except that it would be better if his mouth was closed too, without offending you😉

Have fun average Chronos gear!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...